The American 'Taliban'!

The worst of the bad side of America:

tis a good laugh.

Until that is you realise they are being serious.

However some of those quotes are not that bad. Some are even the right thing (I agree with that quote by Beverley Lahaye).

Another good quote:

Quote:
"American Veterans are to blame for the fag takeover of this nation. They have the power in their political lobby to influence the zeitgeist, get the fags out of the military, and back in the closet where they belong!"

Hay that is what you call raw emotion!

That's the price for freedom to speak...

I agree with Bev Lahaye's quote as well... somewhat surprised you do though

But you are dead wrong calling them the worst of America. I dont know how you would ever see it but if you get your hands on an old klan rally tape - they are human trash.

They are the worst of America.

"If you got to castrate your miserable self with a piece of rusty barb wire, do it."

"Hear the word of the LORD, America, fag-enablers are worse than the fags themselves, and will be punished in the everlasting lake of fire!"

"You telling these miserable, Hell-bound, bath house-wallowing, anal-copulating fags that God loves them!? You have bats in the belfry!"

That is some seriously funny preaching.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

Dubya:

Quote:
"God told me to strike at al Qaida and I struck them, and then he instructed me to strike at Saddam, which I did, and now I am determined to solve the problem in the Middle East. If you help me I will act, and if not, the elections will come and I will have to focus on them."

And Dave, we won't mind quotes from the real worst...

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"Medievalist" wrote:
"If you got to castrate your miserable self with a piece of rusty barb wire, do it."

"Hear the word of the LORD, America, fag-enablers are worse than the fags themselves, and will be punished in the everlasting lake of fire!"

"You telling these miserable, Hell-bound, bath house-wallowing, anal-copulating fags that God loves them!? You have bats in the belfry!"

That is some seriously funny preaching.

"Reverend" Phelps runs

He's a whackjob (cue the whackjob image)

[img]

Bona Fide psychopath.

Snappy dresser though! - Maybe he is gay?

The little foppish dandy.

That is HILARIOUS.

I particularly enjoy his STUNNING use of rhetoric and firebrand preaching. Alas if i was to say such things I would expect to get a visit from the authorities but let an American say such things then its ok.

I must congratulate that person on his rhetoric.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Admin" wrote:
And Dave, we won't mind quotes from the real worst...

I wouldn't repeat them... way too profane and far too embarassing.

However I will repeat David Duke - he's not profane, he speaks clear and cool, and never rants or wears his robes - always suit and tie.

He is the most dangerous man in America.

"These Jews who run things, who are producing this mental illness - teenage suicide... all these Jewish sicknesses. That's nothing new. The Talmud's full of things like sex with boys and girls. "

"The truth is there are two hundred white women raped in America by a black man for every one black woman raped by whites. "

"Jewish people have put the interests of race over the interests of the American people... Jews are filled with more hatred and rage for our race, for our heritage, for our blood than perhaps you can imagine. "

"don't call myself a white supremacist. I'm a civil rights activist concerned about European-American rights. "

He says a lot of things that sound pleasing to muslims as well

If you ever run across him or somebody telling you he is not that bad or give him a chance - don't fall into the trap.

I gauruntee you there is not a more dangerous mind in America - he is the face of modern racism.

"Medievalist" wrote:
That is HILARIOUS.

I particularly enjoy his STUNNING use of rhetoric and firebrand preaching. Alas if i was to say such things I would expect to get a visit from the authorities but let an American say such things then its ok.

I must congratulate that person on his rhetoric.

lol you can congratulate him on his amazing ability to distance himself from reality... planet earth - sanity.

He's a total freaking whackopath.

hahahahha "next level" I am still cracking up on that one - ten points to admin!

Looking t his site, I do agree with the main article on the main age...

...oh just got to the Israel bit. Using Israel as an excuse for everything is wrong. (Israel did have summat to gain... but there were other reasons)

I'll have to keep an eye out on him, a generally they just rant. This one is articulate

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"Admin" wrote:
Looking t his site, I do agree with the main article on the main age...

...oh just got to the Israel bit. Using Israel as an excuse for everything is wrong. (Israel did have summat to gain... but there were other reasons)

I'll have to keep an eye out on him, a generally they just rant. This one is articulate

He weaves truth with lies better than anyone I have ever seen. Just keep in the back of your mind the [u]fact[/u] he is a former grand dragon of the Klan.

Take for example the main article on his main page "the darker side of black people"

It's the same old racist crap. And he is just sprucing it up with a good old fashioned uncle Tom.

He is so clever and articulate though it goes right past you.

He's old South with a new dictionary.

Almost sounds like social science doesn't it?

oops just realised you link directly to an article previously, not the main page!

He certainly has the vocab!

Yea... don't fall into his nonsense - him and that guy from stormfront, I forget his name.

He is a racist and it's good you found out about him now rather than later because you (muslims) are his newest target for recruitment.

There has been a big thing recently about how he is cozying up to muslims because he wants to exploit the Israeli Palestinian issue.

add a bit of spice. some sugar, sprinkle a little truth... and you hide the bitter taste...

Neem ke patte ko shehat me dubao, phir bhi wo karwa hi rahe tha hai.

Dip the neem leaf in honey, even then it remains sour.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Dave" wrote:

hahahahha "next level" I am still cracking up on that one - ten points to admin!

Whats so funny about that?

haha I have no clue but it is awesome

cowabunga Dirol

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

Good sir, may ask why you make a mockery of the queens english?

is such an absurd question posed at oneself or another?

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

at the third party.

the foriegner.

:twisted:

"Admin" wrote:
at the third party.

the foriegner.

:twisted:

Ah surely not me?

We on this side of the Atlantic have no Queen and we speak English as we please.

or sometimes spanish

oh - and french

(but we don't like to talk about that)

pour qou?

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"Darth Hayder" wrote:
pour qou?

It's a hideous language spoken by very peculiar people...

That live in a swamp...

And practice "hoodoo"

you americans just love to despise the french for historical reasons only!

you dont even call em french fries...potato chips/fries/chips/god knows wat else Lol

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"Darth Hayder" wrote:
you americans just love to despise the french for historical reasons only!

you dont even call em french fries...potato chips/fries/chips/god knows wat else Lol

lol if miss. ever cleans up this mess - check it out.

FREEEEAAKY place.

By freaky I mean frrreeeeaaaaky.

A combination of freak and Y

Just weird

Messed up

South Carolina is way better.

Do they eat fries in france?

I thought chips was a brit thing?

chips are better than fries any day of the week.

You are so not disrespecting freedom fries right?

Pages