Should I respond to the bulk of TEX's points about Jews and about Israel?

Please do, 100, I am curious OR please do, 100, so as to educate others.
32% (9 votes)
Please do, 100, I am curious OR please do, 100, so as to educate others.
32% (9 votes)
Please do, 100, but I am unlikely to believe you.
11% (3 votes)
Please do, 100, but I am unlikely to believe you.
11% (3 votes)
Don't bother, 100, I won't believe you.
7% (2 votes)
Don't bother, 100, I won't believe you.
7% (2 votes)
Don't bother, 100, it would be an unfair abuse of your time.
0% (0 votes)
Don't bother, 100, it would be an unfair abuse of your time.
0% (0 votes)
If you like, but I am not really interested in those subjects.
0% (0 votes)
If you like, but I am not really interested in those subjects.
0% (0 votes)
Total votes: 28

TEX has posted a series of points about Israel and seperately a number of demonstrably false assertions about Judaism and Jews. They have been cut'n'pasted from one of a few websites very clearly aimed at discrediting Jews and creating opposition to Jews. This is very easy for me to demonstrate beyond all doubt. At the same time, I do not assume he is simply hateful. If he believes these things they will of course concern him. Likewise anyone else who believes them. This concerns me, because those websites will then have been successful in expanding animosity, and because one of the original reasons I started spending time here was to set the record straight. With a bit of time I can answer those points. Some are outright lies, others require context, a few are true and I can give you a point of view on them although that may not be satisfactory for some, and to a few points (that might be outdated) like whether Israel is awaiting delivery of xyz American arms I don't necessarily know the answer and don't see much point looking it up. On the other hand I can possibly trust that TEX's readers will know better than to swallow those accusations. I don't know. It might take up a lot of time and either way I will not answer them in one sitting. I do plan to research some persistent or disturbing accusations (not just TEX's) over a longer time. Please vote to help me in choosing whether to spend time offering complete responses, mainly because I do not wish to be taken for a ride, nor to leave credible slanders unresolved for you.

[size=10]I feel I'm gonna move on back down south
you know where the water tastes like cherry wine[/size]

dont bother 100 i wont believe you and neither do i pay attention to tex. afterall you cant be expected to answer for all the jewish race and as for Tex he can believe what he likes - he changes his mind so often.

answering those points would be like steeping yourself in filth do you really want to go there?

"laila" wrote:
dont bother 100 i wont believe you and neither do i pay attention to tex.

theen keep ur bloody nose out!

Seraph and Zara and many other ppl deffo wanna hear ur views so just ignore laila, she only speaks for her self....as always :roll:

100 PLEASE answer my q's

I dont hate u and i dont hate jews

its nice having u around on the forum, i love u very much, yes i know i have a funny way of showing it

ur an asset to the forum, it wont be the same without u

[color=red]"The best of people are those who live longest and excel in their deeds, whereas the worst of people are those who live longest and corrupt their deeds." [Tirmidhî, Sahîh] [/color]

hey why dont u ask more jews to join the forum, they can help u out Biggrin

[color=red]"The best of people are those who live longest and excel in their deeds, whereas the worst of people are those who live longest and corrupt their deeds." [Tirmidhî, Sahîh] [/color]

"laila" wrote:
as for Tex he can believe what he likes - he changes his mind so often.

i'm open minded

if i was narow minded i wud always have the same opinions (like ur self)

the fact that 2 ppl have voted "Don't bother, 100, I won't believe you." just shows the prejudice for jews we have on the forum :? u shud be ashamed of ur selves :? muhammad would be very proud of this NOT!

i want to hear answers but don't take things too personally plz

Character is like a tree and reputation like its shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.

"zara" wrote:
but don't take things too personally plz

hu r u refering 2?

ok 100 i is putting u under too much pressure and its unacceptable...

but at least answer me the following;

"TEX" wrote:
the "holy land" for the jews duz not stop at wot u got - Lebonana, syria, jordan, iran etc are part of it too...

when the "messiah" comes those lands will be invaded.

the amount of damage they did in Lebonan just proves how desprate they are to "get back" the "holy land"

100 when the messiah comes is u gonna annihilate the arab muslim world?

Cray 2

from da list of 30 things tell me if the following r tru?

2. Did you know that instead of sewing an insignia on clothing to distinguish race (like the Germans did to the Jews before WW2), Palestinian license plates in Israel are color coded to distinguish Jews from non-Jews?

4. Did you know that Israel allots 85% of the water resources for Jews, and the remaining 15% is divided among all Palestinians in the territories? For example in Hebron, 85% of the water is set aside for about 400 Jewish settlers, while the remaining 15% is distributed among Hebron's 120, 000 Palestinians?

9. Did you know that Israel is the only country in the Middle East that refuses to sign the nuclear non-proliferation treaty and bars international inspections from its sites?

11. Did you know that Israel blew up an American diplomatic facility in Egypt and attacked a US warship in international waters (the USS Liberty), killing 33 and wounding 177 American sailors and the US did nothing about it? (Imagine if an Islamic country like Iraq did this!)

12. Did you know that Israel stands in defiance of 69 United Nations Security Council Resolutions?

20. Did you know that the former chief rabbi of Israel, Rabbi Ovadia Yossef, who is also a founder and spiritual leader of the religious Shas party (Israel's third largest political party) openly advocates a 'Final Solution' to annihilate the Palestinians? Speaking at the widely broadcast sermon marking the last Passover, he declared of the Palestinians: "The Lord shall return their deeds on their own heads, waste their seed and exterminate them, devastate them and vanish them from this world. It is forbidden to be merciful to them. You must send missiles to them and annihilate them. They are evil and damnable."

21. Did you know that Palestinian refugees make up the largest portion of the refugee population in the world?

23. Did you know that despite a ban on torture by Israel's High Court of Justice, torture has continued unabated by Shin Bet interrogators on Palestinian prisoners?

And one last thing:

i know this is a sensative topic but i is gonna come out with it.

Can you PROVE a whopping 6 million JEWS died in the holocaust.

As far as i am aware the government had no official documents about who was a jew and who was not. Hitler measured there noses to find out if they were jews or not. It is preposterous to assume all those ppl wid big noses were jews. To me claiming all of them 6 million ppl wid big noses are jews is nothing but zionist propaganda to stir up sympathy. I've read book written by jews that sed that not all jews beleieve in the zionist version of what happened, so why should `we`?

BTW why are jewish sites claiming that the president of iran is promising another holocaust? when he blatently is NOT, there are 25,000 jews in Iran and he has NOT killed any of them.

or maybe u just like stueing

me like doing that too

"TEX" wrote:
"zara" wrote:
but don't take things too personally plz

hu r u refering 2?

Character is like a tree and reputation like its shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.

100 you're under no obligation to answer for the many accusations of Jews in general nor can we expect such things from you're self. However as you are the only Jew on the board (that im aware of) you are the only one in the best informed position to answer alot of the questions... buts its okay if you dont know the answer.

Also please do not think we are making any sort of dig at you (well atleast im not) its just people will talk until you shut them up. Not mentioning names.

So its entirely up to you.

Back in BLACK

what happened to 100man? i thought he was a jew...

Salam

Muslims generally hold very unfavourable opinions about Jews.

I suspect thats because many of them have never really bothered to
get off their ass and go and actually talk to the Jews.

Jews are wonderful people. Their religion is almost identical to Islam.

We are very close to Jews in blood and in beliefs.

Jews are children of Isaac, and Arabs are children of Ismael, the two sons of Abraham.

Omrow

tex keep your hair on man we all have different opinions

i agree with Seraph 100 does not need to be pushed into anything.

i feel you're bullying him

"laila" wrote:
tex keep your hair on man we all have different opinions

i agree with Seraph 100 does not need to be pushed into anything.

i feel you're bullying him

i aint bullying him

and hu the hell involved u in this convo?? when u pay no attention of me and 100 i just see that at pot stirring

no oes 'involved'. she can say what she likes.

"zara" wrote:
no oes 'involved'. she can say what she likes.

what was the point in typing that?

she was blatently stirring

especailly when she sed she takes no notice of either of us

i hate it when ppl interfere like that

and dont bother sticking up for that pot stirer

yeah whatever.
is 'us' you and 100?

yeah

laila made it quite clear she take no notice of either of us

so what was the point in her replying to the thread??

she can keep her nose out, especially when it is not wanted...

and she accuses me of bullying him even tho she knows i askes 100 to ask more jews to join the forum

100 i is sorry if u think that i am bullying u, i is not

i know its not nice to bombarded with all that stuff

i would appreciate it if u did answer as many as u cud

but if u dont want to talk about it - then i understand - its not nice - we can move on and i will never mention Israel/Judaisum again on the forum, if thats wot u want...??

"The Great 100" wrote:
Please vote to help me in choosing whether to spend time offering complete responses, mainly because I do not wish to be taken for a ride, nor to leave credible slanders unresolved for you.

at the moment 5 ppl have presses "Please do, 100, I am curious OR please do, 100, so as to educate others."

man the pressures on... and we wanna hear it

100 if u leave us in the dark, how is we gonna correct the ppl that are spreading these?

i mean ppl in every day life like family, friends, shop keepers, milk man, lolly pop lady etc.

The written responses are heartening. I will follow the vote and address the questions. If anyone doesn't trust my answers I advise checking with other Jews as to what they believe. I might be able to spend some time here on Thursday evening but after that is Shabbat and the last two days of Succot (the first and last two days are yom tov) so it may be next week. I know, I do put things off sometimes. laila, thank you too.

Ramadan Mubarak.

B'shalom.

[size=10]I feel I'm gonna move on back down south
you know where the water tastes like cherry wine[/size]

You take your time, 100 we is no rush, and take it easy bro...

currently 7 ppl have voted "Please do, 100, I am curious OR please do, 100, so as to educate others.", those of u who have not voted please vote for that....

and 100 pleease answer the questions i transferred to this thread [u]first[/u].

Thanks,

Shalom,