14% (4 votes)
BNP
14% (4 votes)
Total votes: 28

salaam
[b]
election day tomorrow

dont waste your vote[/b]

vote for councillors who you think will benefit your area the best...

just dont vote BNP...if you have a BNP candidate in your ward then you HAVE to vote for anyone but BNP....

personally speaking local elections should not be seen on party basis but candidate basis, local policy basis, local issues....basically who will do the best job for you!

Read the following article , might help you to vote, and who to vote for:

[b]More articles on political particip[ation and voting on The Revival website:[/b]

Why NOT vote BNP?

Atleast they are honest about their views, and have not cause any mass slaughters...

They may hate muslims, but they do not hide that in cotton wool.

I voted feel dirty after my vote. postal vote. Its anything but anonymous when someone comes around your house to make sure you vote for 'your' candidate.

They are all crooks. dirty scoundrels peddling their filth within the community.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Why the hell have you got a postal vote Admin? :shock:

I bet councillor sahib came round your house and 'asked' you to fill in an application for a postal vote.

Never trust anyone who wants you to fill in a postal vote application or asks for your postal vote. It is illegal.

I've had it up to here with this [url= vote boohaky[/url].

:roll:

I don't think we have a choice up here...

or if we do, I do not know about it.

Postal votes are not anonymous, nor are they 'free' (as in freedom supporting).

The stupidest thing is you CANNOT LEGALLY sign them anonymously.

You NEED a witness! someone who signs to confirm you did actually vote.

That is absolutely ludicrous.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"Admin" wrote:
Why NOT vote BNP?

Atleast they are honest about their views, and have not cause any mass slaughters...

They may hate muslims, but they do not hide that in cotton wool.

I voted feel dirty after my vote. postal vote. Its anything but anonymous when someone comes around your house to make sure you vote for 'your' candidate.

They are all crooks. dirty scoundrels peddling their filth within the community.

shocking and unwise comments by admin

BNP motto is : KICK ISLAM OUT OF BRITAIN

BNP distributed cartoons of the Prophet(saw) everywhere

BNP attck, ridicule an dhumiliate Islam and teh Muslims

BNP had the cheek to say they will pay for all Muslims to leave UK

BNP are main cause of the Oldham, Burnley and Bradford Riots

BNP is a racist and fascist organisation...

...and here we have admin saying: 'WHY NOT VOTE BNP'....

tut tut tut

dont vote labour, or even conservatives.... Lib Dem can be safer issue if you ar ethinking of international issues...

and Respect is a good, realistic and healthy option....

voting for BNP is not an option.....if you want to use your vote to punish Labour and co...then vote Green!

....and at local elections you should vote for candidate swho will represent you an dyour community, who will do sometjhing about your area....

in my ward, i fully support a Labour councillor who has done tremendous work for the community, especially for young ppl.....

admin....you will live to regret your comments...im sure

The NF were the cause of the riots, not the BNP.

Know your enemy.

Ed, Keep your friends close... but keep your enemies closer.

Admin, Everthing that has a beginning has an end

Back in BLACK

BNP got 11 seats. that is so shocking, they are getting more and more power and its scaring me.

if they was in power, what on earth would happen to all of us????

smile and be happy!!!

I didn’t vote. :oops: First time I have ever failed to vote, I just couldn’t be bothered this time.

BNP try to take advantage of people’s fears about immigrants in general, and Muslims in particular because of the supposed terrorist threat. There have been a number of stories recently about the failure to deport convicted foreign criminals who have later gone on to commit more serious crimes. So the elections were well timed from the point of view of these Nazis.

I think the BNP have benefited from a protest vote from Labour supporters, so hopefully the thugs won’t hold on to these council seats for very long. The turnout was really low, only about 35%.

I voted for Green yesterday...so did mum.

The choices were kinda lame, we didnt even have a Respect candidate.

By the way, who are the BPP? (British Public Party).

The BNP are getting quite strong here in my end...I was told by a friend of mine that the guy standing for BNP in her town is a Muslim ?!

"† Don Karnage" wrote:
I've heard some disquieting rumors that BNP [url= their councillors. What is the appeal? I know the majority of Britains want a halt on [url=, but that's hardly the same as kicking all the nonwhites out. Have they changed their platform recently or is the ph level changing?

Its mostly about fear.

There are places in the uk where opposition vote has totally collapsed. there is no opposition. Here the seats are being divided amongst the small local groups, independents and the BNP.

Apart from thatm, there is some resonance in society about some calls of the BNP.

They Hate Islam (had a motto 'lets kick Islam out of Britain'), and fear can play a big role. All you need is to mention july 7, march 11 and september 11. no need to add rational, as that would actually get people to think, when they want a gut reaction.

And there is a backlash against europe. The government has made no public statements about the benefits of being in the EU, but the BNP etc mention the £2 Billion it costs for the membership. (overall I think Britain would lose more money if they were not part of though... but the gov needs to make that case).

Then there is the recent fiasco that has been unveiled. foreign criminals were not even considered for deportation after release.

While I do not see this as a big issue, others do. (the media has not mentioned at all that the prisoners did serve their time.) The way I think about it is if a briton committed a crime, after their sentence is completed, they are free. Why be diferent about foreigners? I did not even realise that Labour had added the law in 1999 til the recent fiasco.

Noone would have thought diferently, but the mention of thousands of foreign criminals running free in the streets will worry many a person.

Did you see the interview with Nick Griffin (BNP leader) on the BBC website, he said he will ban all halal food if they get into power because it is barbaric or he said some word like that.
They still managed to get 11 coucillors in Barking & Dagenham despite the ethnic minorities living in that area.

I voted Lib Dems but Labour still won in my area. I think asian people (pensioners especially) think that they will get labor (benefit) by voting labour....sounds stupid but its true.

"Muslim Bro" wrote:
They still managed to get 11 coucillors in Barking & Dagenham despite the ethnic minorities living in that area.

Just goes to show what happens if you don't vote.

barking is a racist area anyway

its right next to my town-i cant stand that place

my lecturur was telling me that these MPs are now becoming school councillors

so everyone shud strive to be a school councillor

"Beast" wrote:
"Muslim Bro" wrote:

I learned a little bit about BNP talking to one online... they are pretty much exactly what I was afraid of "not racist, just white nationalist" - the stormfront mentality. That can be very attractive to whites living in minority areas.

"† Don Karnage" wrote:
"Beast" wrote:
"Muslim Bro" wrote:

I learned a little bit about BNP talking to one online... they are pretty much exactly what I was afraid of "not racist, just white nationalist" - the stormfront mentality. That can be very attractive to whites living in minority areas.

If they BNP somehow got an ethnic minority councilor, would they loose what credibility they had? Or would that change you're overall view of them.

Maybe we should try and apply for one... see what they say, it would be interesting to see what they say:

BNP: You cant join...
Seraph: Why not?
BNP: Becoz... bcoz... ur
Seraph: im what?
BNP: Paki??
Seraph: Yeah so?
BNP: :? .... erm.... fine whatever sign here.

Back in BLACK

lol

what do you think of people who say voting is haram ?

the juma before the election many muslims were handing out pamplets and leaflets and stating how voting is haram

what do you think of muslims voting labour and muslim councillers who stand and support labour ?

are they traitors after all voting and standing by labour means your supporting blair, and by supporting blair you are supporting his lies, war on iraq which have left over 10,000 innocent iraqis dead, and you are supporting blairs racist policies such as the terror laws he wants passed.

Personally i lost faith in politics and voting like much of the muslim community, after the last election where labour secured the majority of seats and how the main bench muslim mps supported the terror laws.

However i am extremely pleased with the fact that salma yaqoob ousted labour and secured a seat on the sparkhill ) , she will be the first respect candidate and first hijabi counciller , so i guess you can be truthful and honest and still succeed in politics afterall

Just to put it in some kind of context, the BNP has 46 out of 22,000 local council seats.

That’s 0.0001%

Hopefully its just a protest vote and they will not build on this marginal, localised success.