Ideas?

Hey Salaamz All..!

Well i just thought id start a forum 4 a likkle while coz i need ideas for our next noor tv show

basically, lemme give u sum background information

our show is about the youth, what happns amongst teenagers and whats happenin in the society etc, and we link it in with the Quraan and hadith and stuff

our previous show was about good company.. hanging about with the right ppl, and keepin away from bad people who lead to bad habits etc

and our next show is due to record in feb half term inshallah.. thats sumtime between 11th feb + week.. for those who dont go skool lol

so plz can u put sum ideas up?!

weve come up wid sum ideas like death etc

noor suggested free mixing?

any other suggestions are welcome

wasalaamzz x

Wa alaikum assalam,

This is typical of us Muslims. We criticize the media, the government, the Mosques, and even the Imams for our plight. However, we cannot be bothered to do anything ourselves, in this case come up with some ideas to make a difference young people.

Here are a few ideas for you sis:
1, The role of the media and it's influence on the youth
2, What the youth can do to improve the image of Islam
3, What the youth can do for their local communities
4, Islamic role models for young Muslims

Good luck with the programme.

How to chill Islamically. What halaal entertainment is out there?

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

How about valentines day?
Your show gonna be broadcasting round about then and there are some Muslims who go around celebrating the pegan festival.

No not the gum drop buttons! – Gingy

"Naz" wrote:
Your show gonna be broadcasting round about then and there are some Muslims who go around celebrating the pegan festival.

well, valentines day is not a pagan (or a pegan Biggrin ) festival.

Still think its a good topic though.

Don't just do something! Stand there.

So do i refuse all the roses?

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

"Irfan.Khan" wrote:

yeah, and while you're at it please stop wearing that RIDICULOUS dress!

"Ya'qub" wrote:
"Irfan.Khan" wrote:

Lol, you two always got beef init haha .. bless yah!

If you desire Allah to be persistent in granting you the things you love,, be persistent in doing the things that he loves - (Imaam Ahmad Ibn Hanbal)

"You" wrote:
How to chill Islamically. What halaal entertainment is out there?

lol yeh thats a gd idea.. what is there?!
stuff like bowling ice skating etc?
ill need loads of help 2 get that show prepared..

If you desire Allah to be persistent in granting you the things you love,, be persistent in doing the things that he loves - (Imaam Ahmad Ibn Hanbal)

Wohoo thnx 4 all ur comments bakk Biggrin
muchly appreciated..! Biggrin

"dark^knight" wrote:
Wa alaikum assalam,

This is typical of us Muslims. We criticize the media, the government, the Mosques, and even the Imams for our plight. However, we cannot be bothered to do anything ourselves, in this case come up with some ideas to make a difference young people.

yep true say.. but again.. ill need help 2 get the show up and running coz i dnt have much knowlegde on the media etc

which islamic role models? ppl like sami yusuf and that?

dyu mean like when boyz/gals think that they have 2 hav the latest designer coz david bekhams got it? or sumthing like that?! lol :S (this is random so dont u dare laff funzo.. i can imagine u laffin u head off at me!)

elaborate plz?...

and thnx 4 the good luk wid the show lol

"Irfan.Khan" wrote:

haha.. u get roses? thats a new 1 lol.. i bet u send them all 2 urself hehe Lol

"Ya'qub" wrote:
"Irfan.Khan" wrote:

Its called a salwar kameez!

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

"xSmurfy786x" wrote:
"Ya'qub" wrote:
"Irfan.Khan" wrote:

Lol, you two always got beef init haha .. bless yah!

Nah yaqubs an old softie lol.

"xSmurfy786x" wrote:
"Irfan.Khan" wrote:

haha.. u get roses? thats a new 1 lol.. i bet u send them all 2 urself hehe Lol

Naah that would cost me a fortune but seriously do i refuse them?

no matter how many times you try call something a salwar kameez, a sari is still a sari, i'm afraid.

"xSmurfy786x" wrote:
"dark^knight" wrote:
Wa alaikum assalam,

yep true say.. but again.. ill need help 2 get the show up and running coz i dnt have much knowlegde on the media etc

which islamic role models? ppl like sami yusuf and that?

dyu mean like when boyz/gals think that they have 2 hav the latest designer coz david bekhams got it? or sumthing like that?! lol :S (this is random so dont u dare laff funzo.. i can imagine u laffin u head off at me!)

elaborate plz?...

and thnx 4 the good luk wid the show lol

Lol Lol David bechkham? Lol Lol

"Ya'qub" wrote:
no matter how many times you try call something a salwar kameez, a sari is still a sari, i'm afraid.

Lol speechless!

Salaam

How about one on the meaning of life?

The media, government, tried to blow us, but they can't out the flame, or doubt the name.

"Irfan.Khan" wrote:
"Ya'qub" wrote:

Lol speechless!

LMFAO!

"Allahuakbar" wrote:
Salaam

How about one on the meaning of life?

heyy yehh!! thats a good idea.. how life is a test and stuff init..

"Ya'qub" wrote:
"Naz" wrote:

well, [b]valentines day is not a pagan[/b] (or a pegan Biggrin ) festival.

Still think its a good topic though.

How is it not?

St Valentine was a Christian (and btw this was before the mission of the Prophet Muhammad Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) so he may well have been on the 'right path' and he carried out weddings which were made illegal by the Roman ruler in his area. So he was actually carrying out God's work. There was no festival on Feb 14th before so its NOT pagan (unlike Christmas and Easter which were both BASED on pagan festivals).

Even hajj was a pagan festival before the Prophet Muhammad Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) REDEDICATED for Allah (swt).

^^^ oh right i see.

what does pagan mean?

Wikipedia it.

Wikipedia is not a verb. Google is.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

What ever.

To have the proper effect, both words need to be combined and emphasised with attitude.

[i]Whatever![/i]

Im depressed, leave me alone!

awwwwwwwwww bless uu
wasssup?!

Pages