AMIR KHAN INTERVIEW!

Assallamu Allaikum

As most of you know we have been trying to get hold of Amir Khan so we can interview him for The Revival Magazine. Well, finally we have managed to get hold of him....i got a call 5 minutes ago Biggrin
He is going away for a few days to Cardiff for training and he has said when he gets back we can interview him. So hopefully we can add it in the next issue...if not then in the one after for definite.

So ppl, send us exactly what questions and on what issues we should ask him, make them precise as it will be a short interview and we want to get in as many questions as we possibly can.

Wassallaam

yeah,.....why were u pecking girls cheeks at the adidas store opening in manchester? i caught you. lol Lol

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

"TheRevivalEditor" wrote:
Assallamu Allaikum

As most of you know we have been trying to get hold of Amir Khan so we can interview him for The Revival Magazine. Well, finally we have managed to get hold of him....i got a call 5 minutes ago Biggrin
He is going away for a few days to Cardiff for training and he has said when he gets back we can interview him. So hopefully we can add it in the next issue...if not then in the one after for definite.

So ppl, send us exactly what questions and on what issues we should ask him, make them precise as it will be a short interview and we want to get in as many questions as we possibly can.

Wassallaam

I'll believe that when I see it

ur famous for raising people's hopes and then crushing them :evil:

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
"TheRevivalEditor" wrote:
Assallamu Allaikum

Wassallaam

I'll believe that when I see it

ur famous for raising people's hopes and then crushing them :evil:

well im not a liar either

I never said ur a liar Mr Ed :roll:

but u do jump the gun sumtimes

anyways-ask him if he see's himself as a positive role model for the Muslim youth

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:

anyways-ask him if he see's himself as a positive role model for the Muslim youth

I agree.

Make sure you do that Ed.

he thinks he is, ive heard him say it in the MEN news.

but how? hes a muslim/pakistani lad who has achieved a recognisable status and fame.
its great news IMO, a paki lad whos doing good...(jus hope he dont do a prince naz!).

but how is he a role model for muslims? a role model for the youth or aspiring boxers maybe.

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

I sent u some q's ed bak when u sed u were gona interview the guy but i dont rember them now, do u have a copy of them or do i have to rember what they were? :?

hmm..n interview wid a boxer :roll:

Good luck 2 whoeva is interviewing him coz my uncle has spoken 2 him many times n he goez after a while u just get 2 tired listenin..hehe Biggrin

well..dnt blame him he lives in de same town as him Lol

"Duniya toh badalti rehti hai...Ey mere Quaid tuh kabhi Na badal janaa"

have u ever heard him speak?? hes worse than wayne rooney! he doesnt have a clue what hes going on about, lacking in intelligence.

you could tell that by his post-match interview on his last fight and his appearances on Contender

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

It's all the knocks to the head he gets.

"Darth Hayder" wrote:
have u ever heard him speak?? hes worse than wayne rooney! he doesnt have a clue what hes going on about, lacking in intelligence.

you could tell that by his post-match interview on his last fight and his appearances on Contender

I've heard him speak plenty of times dats y i sed good luck 2 whoeva is goin 2 interview him.

Well wat do u expect half of the boxers haven't gt a clue wat they on bout neva mind him...

Ed.....can we get Mohammed Ali? :?:

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

ask him if he gonna take his career seriously, or is he just about da money?

then ask him if he gotta bottle it, and get his ass kicked agaist world class mexicans, like naseem hamid did...

damn....

i had a 50 quid bet with my cousin dat naz was gonna win against marco antonio barrerra...

then marco whupped his ass...and i was hit in da pocket :evil:

POWER TO THE PEOPLE

Ask him why he doesn't believe Islam's prohibition on Blood Sport doesn't apply to boxing - or on a variation ask him if he thinks Islam's prohibition of bloodsports applies only to animals.

"St George" wrote:
ask him if he gonna take his career seriously, or is he just about da money?

then ask him if he gotta bottle it, and get his ass kicked agaist world class mexicans, like naseem hamid did...

damn....

i had a 50 quid bet with my cousin dat naz was gonna win against marco antonio barrerra...

then marco whupped his ass...and i was hit in da pocket :evil:

That's what happens when you mess with my homefries.

Mexicans are hard core.

They will mess you up - and then make you a delicious flauta.

I love Mexico.

"Darth Hayder" wrote:

That would be excellant, hes a legend!!

"angel" wrote:
"Darth Hayder" wrote:

Poor guy is battling Parkinson's and is losing. He's almost as bad as the Pope was... can barely talk or move his face.

I wonder what he thinks about stem cell research - I know he is quite religious.

"Dave" wrote:
"angel" wrote:
"Darth Hayder" wrote:

Poor guy is battling Parkinson's and is losing. He's almost as bad as the Pope was... can barely talk or move his face.

I know i hate seeing him like that, always been a huge fan of his, his interviews are amazin esp. where he was young and wsnt held down by parkinsons...

i have enuff respect for the guy, despite his condition worseining.....he still comes on tv and shows the world the Mohammed Ali in his day....the fly comments and funny jokes!! the man is a true legend in a world full of chumps

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

One of the things that Ali said really inspired me to this day:
[i]
Champions aren't made in gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them-a desire, a dream, a vision. They have to have last-minute stamina, they have to be a little faster, they have to have the skill and the will. But the will must be stronger than the skill. [/i]

that and i liked this one:

[i]Frazier is so ugly that he should donate his face to the US Bureau of Wild Life.[/i]

respect man.

Back in BLACK

"Seraph" wrote:

that and i liked this one:

[i]Frazier is so ugly that he should donate his face to the US Bureau of Wild Life.[/i]

respect man.

lol! Ali has some humour.

...loved the one about bieng so ugly that your sweat drips upwards to get away from your face Lol

and the so quick - light switch one

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"Darth Hayder" wrote:
...loved the one about bieng so ugly that your sweat drips upwards to get away from your face Lol

and the so quick - light switch one

yeah i quite liked the light switch one.

He was very witty... especially during interviews.

WHATS MY NAME!!!

Back in BLACK

"Darth Hayder" wrote:

Yeh! dat'll b great man. Ive heard a lot bout him wen it cums 2 boxing coz every1 used 2 talk bout him wen i waz in skool n in de lessons.

He has 2 b succesful, wat do u expect???...chek his name out Biggrin

Hi its great that u might be able to interview Amir Khan and i have a lot of respect for the lad.

If he reads this post or u can get it to him great,

Salaam Amir, as a great fan of the sport and your personal acheivements to date, do you believe that you can be the one that can start to make a difference to young muslims lives as they are so disillusioned with many things, I wish i had the talent to be where you are (sadly i dont lol) and think that your position can become so highly valued to the muslim youth as someone who is respected by all whilst maintaining self respect that many fighters today sadly lack.

I look forward to seeing u continue your progress as a professional and hopefully u will ignore those that no nothing of the sport.

I belive that u can go all the way and what really does pray on my mind is that once u are at the top would u ever consider doing what Ali done by going to fight in Africa?
Would u ever consider wanting to fight in palestine as this would mean so much to the people to have a muslim hero in there eyes or in many other muslim countries where you can inspire the youth instead of the puppets who they are constantly reminded of.

Salaam , Yousef

A clever mind can entertain a thought without accepting it

good luck to the Kid, but he wont get far IMO. even tho i hope he does, just bieng realistic. if you watch boxing, theres quite a few good fighters he has to come across.

and besides heavywieght (which is dry at the mo)....i cant find the rest of the divisions interesting

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

is his brother gonna follow in his footsteps and why isnt he married? hahaha thats as a joke question yeh.

dont get any funny ideas.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

Boxin jus aint the same anymore Sad

nonethless...

Amir had him by the ropes all match, TORTURED him!

Well, he is a Khan after all... :roll:

his speaking skills have improved quite a bit i see...are we gettin an interview? Biggrin

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:

salaam

and if his answers yes to the above queston ask him why does he go to clubs and why does he drink i think he does as i was told he was seen doing it. and does that type of behaivour actually help the muslim youth acting asif hes a gora and yeh muslims can be cool u dont have to follow the religion strictly, sorry makes me sick.

wa/salaam

Muhtarama he may have been drinking imitation beer or imitation vodka or imitation bacardi. In that case its all ok!

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

Pages