LIPSTICK INFORMATION: readmust

LIPSTICK INFORMATION:

Something to consider Next time you go shopping for Lipstick... ...

This comes from someone
Who works in the breast cancer unit at
Mt. Sinai Hospital, in Toronto .

If there is a female you care anything about, Share this with her.

Recently a lipstick brand called 'Red Earth'

Decreased their prices from $67 to $9.90.

It contained lead.

Lead is a chemical which causes cancer.
The lipstick brands that contain lead are:

CHRISTIAN DIOR

LANCOME

CLINIQUE

Y.S.L

ESTEE LAUDER

SHISEIDO

RED EARTH (Lip Gloss)

CHANEL (Lip Conditioner)

MARKET AMERICA-MOTNES LIPSTICK.

The higher the lead content, The greater the chance of causing cancer.

After doing a test on lipsticks, It was found that the Y.S.L. Lipstick Contained the most amount of lead.
Watch out for those lipsticks which are supposed to stay longer.
If your lipstick stays longer, it is because of the higher content of lead.

Here is the test you can do yourself:

1. Put some lipstick on your hand.

2. Use a Gold ring to scratch on the lipstick.
3. If the lipstick color changes to black,
Then you know the lipstick contains lead.

Please send this information to all your girlfriends, Wives and female family members.

This information is being circulated at Walter Reed Army Medical Center

Dioxin Carcinogens cause cancer, Especially breast cancer.

Dont wear lipstick so does not concern me.

The only ppl that tend to wear lipstick these days are the women who are originally from pakistan. Theyr big on lipstick down there for some reason.

No not the gum drop buttons! – Gingy

eugh, cant stand lipstick. so tpish, and on young girls its a big no no.

humirarh,

You're sincere but that's one of those hoax messages. It looks like one, targets some pretty big brands that would never put lead in their products in a million years, and lead is highly toxic, not cancerous. I Googled an excerpt and it led me to [url=. So I'm sticking with my favourite brand. Smile

• It can never be satisfied, the mind, never. -- Wallace Stevens

Products in the UK have to go through testing to make sure they do not do such things. (Remember "elephant man"? He was a test subject for some medicine...)

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

I'm not a lippy person - but I dont agree with the above anyway.

(Isnt it weird how most girls from the UK are more into eyes than lips?)

They are?

and its weird?

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Lol. It IS weird....everyone thinks girls are into lipsticks, but most girls I know (incredibly fashion conscious) dont even wear the stuff!

Just a useful - irrelevent tip for you. Dont ever give the women in your life lipsticks as a present, unless you can see that they wear the stuff.

"MuslimSister" wrote:

(Isnt it weird how most girls from the UK are more into eyes than lips?)

Its not weird but true.
The first rule of beauty you cant do both lippy and eyes. You either emphasis the eyes or the lips otherwise you end up looking like a tranny (no offence to the trannys).

Yeh - common knowledge.

I just find it intresting that most girls just rather choose to do eyes instead of lips.

I dont really know anyone who doesnt know this and chooses to do up eyes and lips.

"MuslimSister" wrote:

I just find it intresting that most girls just rather choose to do eyes instead of lips.

lol thats because you can do so much more with the eyes then your lips.

"Naz" wrote:

lol thats because you can do so much more with the eyes then your lips.

??

Don't just do something! Stand there.

it just sounded wrong.

I'm clearly not innocent enough

Dunno why it 'sounded' wrong - perhaps you think you're more innocent than you actually are Biggrin

All that simply means is that - with lips make up, all thats available is liner, the lipstick and maybe the gloss....with eye make up, you have different shades of eyeshadow, mascara, eye pencils that can go inside or over the eye, different types/shapes and colours of eyeliner...you can make your eyes look 'smokey' with dark, smudgy colours....appear bigger with liner/white eye pencil... more 'sparky'...you can draw attention to the shade of your eye with the eyeshadow that you select...

Are you bored yet?

i got bored after readin the 1st line

"ThiS WoRlD Iz A PrIsOn 4 A BeLiVeR AnD PaRaDiSe 4 A NoN-BeLiVeR.........."

"MuslimSister" wrote:
Dunno why it 'sounded' wrong - perhaps you think you're more innocent than you actually are Biggrin

All that simply means is that - with lips make up, all thats available is liner, the lipstick and maybe the gloss....with eye make up, you have different shades of eyeshadow, mascara, eye pencils that can go inside or over the eye, different types/shapes and colours of eyeliner...you can make your eyes look 'smokey' with dark, smudgy colours....appear bigger with liner/white eye pencil... more 'sparky'...you can draw attention to the shade of your eye with the eyeshadow that you select...

Are you bored yet?

yes i DO know all about eye make-up, i went to college near camden

anyway, I dislike girls with a lot of makeup, theres an old lady at work who wears BBBAAAARRREEE lipstick and whenever she signs a leaving/birthday card, she leaves a big, dark-purple kiss mark on her signature which is SOOOO disgusting, I don't even wanna touch the card after she's done that.

Theres another old lady at work who looks similar to Ronald McDonald...eww