Coffee or Tea

Who drinks Tea or Coffee?

Which do you like best?

And how many cups of Tea or Coffee do you have in a day?

I am bored.

hot chocolate Biggrin

To be beautiful is to expect nothing in return.

I detest coffee.. its way to strong a taste for my liking.

Drinking tea is pointless imo.

But i dont mind having the odd hot chocolate.... once in a while.

Back in BLACK

We english love our tea.

If you want coffee, move to America! Be gone!

We shall not be polluted by your corrupt ways.

As for the benefits of tea:

1. It tastes good if made properly.
2. Reduces drowsiness.
3. Has also been known to cure headaches. Add a few condiments and it will even settle an upset stomach!
4. Reduces thirst in the heat.
5. Warms you up when it is cold.
6. wakes you up in the morning.

I seriously cannot understand people who have issues with tea. Wierdos.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

coffee was invented by a Muslim!

And is nicer. I hated it til I was 19, now I can only drink REAL tea (to teabag PG tips poo).

But I LOVE teh tarik (malaysian tea with condensed milk).

Don't just do something! Stand there.

"Ya'qub" wrote:
coffee was invented by a Muslim!

as a poor imitation of tea?

:twisted:

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

there were big debates in Egypt a few hundred years ago as to whether it was halal or haram.

interesting... was it over the effects of caffeine?

"You" wrote:
interesting... was it over the effects of caffeine?

either that or the effects of Starbucks funding Zionism. Not too sure...

I have tea, don't like the smell of coffee. Surprisingly my 6 year old sister likes coffee.

I'm not very picky with tea, except there must be loads of sugar. Atleast 3 teaspoon, the more the better.

Btw does too much sugar give you diabetes?

no idea and probably.

I have between 0 and 1 teaspoons in a large mug of tea.

Not much of a tea drinker, ain't had coffee since I was in skool (My dad used 2 have it so I would make some small milky coffee for myself, but that was only like 2 or 3 times so doesn't really count? )

Hot chocolate all the way :!:

' Nay, verily! With me is my Lord, He will guide me ' {2662}

i LOVE coffee. only recently have i started drink tea, use to HATE tea first, now i force myself to drink it.

Neither!

The media, government, tried to blow us, but they can't out the flame, or doubt the name.

"MuslimBro" wrote:
I have tea, don't like the smell of coffee. Surprisingly my 6 year old sister likes coffee.

I'm not very picky with tea, except there must be loads of sugar. Atleast 3 teaspoon, the more the better.

Btw does too much sugar give you diabetes?

Diabetes is either when your body doesnt respond to insulin or when you stop producing insulin, i think its only small cases which are linked to sugar.

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

definitely coffee!

its brilliant when your lecturer is throwing scientific jargon at you and your fighting to stay awake.

sugar does not cause diabetes directly, but its when you start piling on the pounds (especially around the abdominal area) that you may have a problem.

'To cure sometimes, to relieve often, to comfort always'

Alexis Carrel (French Surgeon)

On weekends I drink twice a day. Morning and evening.

On weekdays I only have time to enjoy my tea when I come home from work.

It does relax you and gets rid of an headache.

English tea is the best, paki tea puts me off.

My baby sister is a fan of coffee - which is something that I only enjoy with friends with lots of cream and caramel on top.

use to drink coffee but it kills my hunger so no more coffee Sad
One cupper in the moring with no sugar and im sorted out for the whole day. If im at work sometimes il have one when im on my lunch coz it warms me up.

Tried giving up tea and there was one point when i went without it for 6 whole months.

No not the gum drop buttons! – Gingy

I have to have tea at least once in a day but definately in the morning!!!!

If I don't have tea at all then I start having headaches and if I start to have headache then I get grumpy be in a bad mood!!!! :x

I put very little suger in my tea!! 'i very rarely have coffee!!

Who is the cat of the Forum? MEZ!
Your damn right!

strickly hot chocolate
but just the mint aero one or galaxy one
hate tea and coffee

"ThiS WoRlD Iz A PrIsOn 4 A BeLiVeR AnD PaRaDiSe 4 A NoN-BeLiVeR.........."

That's ok. Kids aren't allowed to drink tea.

Tea, only have it when we got nice biscuits in the house ( which is very rarely).Other then that I only drink tea when I got a stomach ace.

Coffee - usually once in a blue moon.

Adore my starbuks tho!

A rose protects its beauty with thorns..a woman protects hers with a veil

My favourite way to have tea is with milk and shukr.

you can still taste the sweetness, years afterward. Biggrin

Gentleness and kindness were never a part of anything except that it made it beautiful, and harshness was never a part of anything except that it made it ugly.

Through cheating, stealing, and lying, one may get required results but finally one becomes

Camomile is nice before bed. It also reminds me of Where the Wild Things Are, even though it doens't appear in the book. I think its in Peter Rabbit, but can't be sure.

Anyway, worst ever drink in my life was that cardomin.coffee thing in Saudi. The problem was the fact that people were kindly giving it out to us, and it would be rude not to drink it.

It was disgusting, when really after a day's fasting, you just wanted zamzam

Coffee. As well as regular coffee, Turkish and Arab coffees are fine by me, and a bit of cardammom is welcome. Instant doesn't do it. Milk and sugar, generally.

• It can never be satisfied, the mind, never. -- Wallace Stevens

I was just about a write a post about un-British it is to drink coffee, then stopped as it would offend a lot of people.

Coffee Johnny foreigners are a threat to the British way of life.

Joie de Vivre, been a long time.

I've never drunk coffee, I found the smell too strong so I don't think I'll like the taste. Especially if chocolates with coffee cream are anything to go by.

I have one cup of tea in the morning with milk and one sugar and if I don't have that I get a really bad headache. Purely psychological. If I perservered I'm sure I'd get over it. If I ever have a headache, I find having a cup of tea can sometimes help, lol - again more psychological than anything else I'm sure.

you have never had coffee? not even from starbucks?! :shock:

girl, get yourself down there and order yourself a caramel macchiato!

Theres nothing like the warmth from a cup of tea made by your mum to keep you going.

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

i love my mums tea, its always spot on.

Yeah, when ever i make it's doesnt seem right but you cant go wrong with a mothers cuppa.