Condoleezza Rice is a lesbian

I would have thought you would be more interested in her politics...

She is not Muslim so she cannot be held to the same standards.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Ive never really ran for office (if i did it would prob be the best office ever)

but i dont think sexual orientation is really something you have to answer on any application (atleast not here in the UK). Does that make the british governement evil too? To put it bluntly: its none of our god damn business.

I cant see how the fact that shes a lesbian would affect her work?
Maybe im being to naive here...

but then again i couldnt care less.

Back in BLACK

Malik is a gullible young man.

The Times link he posted says that there is an internet rumour, one among many about various US politicians, that Condaleeza Rice is a lesbanum.

The other two links are not so reputable. One of them is from a guy calling himself "ayatollah" who thinks the Israeli foreign minister is fit.

"malik" wrote:
Condoleezza Rice is gay.

And how does aytollah khomeni... i mean how do you feel about this? lol

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

"Seraphim" wrote:
Ive never really ran for office (if i did it would prob be the best office ever)

Only if carlsberg were running your campaign Lol

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

"Irfan.khan" wrote:
"Seraphim" wrote:

lol, astagfarrullah,

do not talk of such evils.

alcohol has drowned more men than the sea.

Back in BLACK

"Seraphim" wrote:
"Irfan.khan" wrote:
"Seraphim" wrote:

lol, astagfarrullah,

I was referring to the advertisements used by the company which usually say "if it was run by us it would prob be the best in the world"

"Irfan.khan" wrote:
"Seraphim" wrote:
"Irfan.khan" wrote:
"Seraphim" wrote:

lol, astagfarrullah,

I was referring to the advertisements used by the company which usually say "if it was run by us it would prob be the best in the world"

I knw Lol

Back in BLACK

If both of these stupid women were in caught in Iran, they would be stoned to death in public; or at least whipped 80 lashes. I think if there is any video tapes of them sleeping together, it will now most likely to be destroyed, just like CIA last week destroyed tapes of Muslims being tortured to death at Guantanamo Bay prison. Kaafirs are evil and that is why they do evil things, and then destroy evidence of their evil. But Allah has written down everything haraam which they have done. On Day of Judgement Imam Ali (as) will thrown them in the hottest fire of Hell. Rice and Livni will be most ashamed on that day.

Ayatollah rightly named America as "Great Satan".

"malik" wrote:
If both of these stupid women were in caught in Iran, they would be stoned to death in public; or at least whipped 80 lashes. I think if there is any video tapes of them sleeping together, it will now most likely to be destroyed, just like CIA last week destroyed tapes of Muslims being tortured to death at Guantanamo Bay prison. Kaafirs are evil and that is why they do evil things, and then destroy evidence of their evil. But Allah has written down everything haraam which they have done. On Day of Judgement Imam Ali (as) will thrown them in the hottest fire of Hell. Rice and Livni will be most ashamed on that day.

point of note... some people claiming to be muslim are also likely to do evil things. Its not just the non-believers.

And i agree with Admin; she is not a muslim and therefore can not be held to teh same standards.

Back in BLACK

"Seraphim" wrote:

but i dont think sexual orientation is really something you have to answer on any application (atleast not here in the UK).

you have to if your applying to work in the Magistrate's court.

No not the gum drop buttons! – Gingy

"malik" wrote:
I think if there is any video tapes of them sleeping together, it will now most likely to be destroyed, just like CIA last week destroyed tapes of Muslims being tortured to death at Guantanamo Bay prison.

Your really taking this seriously aren't you? I bet you wish the video hasn't been destroyed. Wink

"malik" wrote:
On Day of Judgement Imam Ali (as) will thrown them in the hottest fire of Hell. Rice and Livni will be most ashamed on that day.

They'll be thrown into hell for something you read about on the internet? :?

"malik" wrote:
On Day of Judgement Imam Ali (as) will thrown them in the hottest fire of Hell. Rice and Livni will be most ashamed on that day.

Surely allah (swt) will throw them in hell? correct me if im wrong.

No. Allah will not throw anybody anywhere.

[b]Allah will ask Imam Ali (as) to carry out justice on Day of Judgement.[/b]

[b]Imam Ali will be appointed the Supreme Judge of Allah's Divine Supreme Court.[/b]

[b]Imam Ali will send people to Heaven or to Hell, as he sees fit. [/b]

You won't see Allah on the day of Judgement. Allah is not something to be seen by our eyes. If you read the Holy Quran you would know this.

That is we Shia Muslims say:

"Ya Ali Madaad".

Ayatollah rightly named America as "Great Satan".

I was taught to say that yet im not a shia? and whats the sunni view on this?

Home is where you can walk around and not care about how you look or how you come across to others. You can break wind and scratch your ass without people looking at you funny.

Back in BLACK

"Seraphim" wrote:
Home is where you can walk around and not care about how you look or how you come across to others. You can break wind and scratch your behind without people looking at you funny.

quoting for dexterity.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

hhmmm thats not what I said.

I would never say 'behind'.

Back in BLACK

word filters 1 - Seraph 0

"You" wrote:
word filters 1 - Seraph 0

hmm

Back in BLACK