Who knows more about you?

Google or you?

Kind of scary, but for me I would say Google.

Google has nothing on me.

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

"You" wrote:

but for me I would say Google.

it depends if you live online or not....

Don't just do something! Stand there.

Google can only know one side of your personality. Usually your online one.

But those who practically live on Facebook/HiFive etc have their life story spread out for all to see.

"Funzo" wrote:

O really?

[link deleted. Not polite of me. Sorry. not that anything dodgy was uncovered.]

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Quote:
F4NZO (7 個月以前) 顯示 隱藏 標記為垃圾郵件. 0 好評論 評論太遜了. (回覆). owned. CarnageFan (7 個月以前) 顯示 隱藏 標記為垃圾郵件. 0 好評論 評論太遜了 ...

mashAllah you're bilingual!

Don't just do something! Stand there.

"MuslimSister" wrote:
Google can only know one side of your personality. Usually your online one.

But those who practically live on Facebook/HiFive etc have their life story spread out for all to see.

Yeah, but people are probably less controlled online... There is a sense of anonymity that is not really there.

So there is every chance what Google sees is closer to the true hidden personality than what people show in real life.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

I go by many names.

That way no one connects the dots.

unless I wish them to.

Back in BLACK

"Ya'qub" wrote:
Quote:
F4NZO (7 個月以前) 顯示 隱藏 標記為垃圾郵件. 0 好評論 評論太遜了. (回覆). owned. CarnageFan (7 個月以前) 顯示 隱藏 標記為垃圾郵件. 0 好評論 評論太遜了 ...

mashAllah you're bilingual!

what?

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

dont worry i understand.

"You" wrote:
"Funzo" wrote:

O really?

[link deleted. Not polite of me. Sorry. not that anything dodgy was uncovered.]

what did you find? lol

I LOVE googling friends I know, using my sisters fake facebook, HiFive account etc to check out what people are really like.

Although the net presents one side of your personality to the world - its always intresting to find out more about this side of ones personality.

"MuslimSister" wrote:
I LOVE googling friends I know, using my sisters fake facebook, HiFive account etc to check out what people are really like.

Although the net presents one side of your personality to the world - its always intresting to find out more about this side of ones personality.

Ditto,

lol

And boy am I in for a surprise, :shock: with all the shocking revelations.

I be most shocked at the people who come across as simple and shy in real life. And when it comes to theses online connections a completely different side of them is up on view. It’s like they have had a major confidence boost or something!

Lol I feel like a rite undercover snoop.

A rose protects its beauty with thorns..a woman protects hers with a veil

Dirol

To be beautiful is to expect nothing in return.

ppl sound very different on the net then in person. Over the net they might come across confident because they know the other person cant see them or know who they are. The net is sort of like a mask that some may hide behind, like ppl hide under caps and hoodies.

I think some ppl who use facebook/bebo/hi5 etc tend to brag a lot, they probs dont do half the stuff they say they do, its just a front to look hard and cool. Sad really.

No not the gum drop buttons! – Gingy