So long and thanks for all the fish
So sad that it should come to this
We tried to warn you all but oh dear?

(oh dear)

Despite those nets of tuna fleets
We thought that most of you were sweet
Especially tiny tots and your
pregnant women

[i][size=15]If you saw the Hitchhiker's guide to the Galaxy you probably heard this song.

Now i'm not gonna lie, the real reason I started this thread is largly so that we could have a thread titled "So Long and Thanks for all the Fish" but there is also the lesser reason that we don't have an environmentalism thread and it's a big issue.

Where are you guys at on Global Warming et cetera - and have you heard any interesting ideas on sources of clean fuel?[/size][/i]

So long, so long, so long, so long, so long
So long, so long, so long, so long, so long

So long, so long and thanks
for all the fish

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
Weirdo. :roll:

I'm not the guy who thought up a fleet of dolphins leaving the planet due to an oncoming alien invasion and singing "So long and thanks for all the fish" as they leave.

"Dave" wrote:
"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
Weirdo. :roll:

I'm not the guy who thought up a fleet of dolphins leaving the planet due to an oncoming alien invasion and singing "So long and thanks for all the fish" as they leave.

However your tiger thread left alot to be desired for... (im not sure what that means but i heard it somewhere).

To be frank i dont knw exactly where we stand on the issue of Environment. He/She is not a muslim who causes another person pain/suffereing (or something along those lines). I can only say that maybe this also includes the environement.

We should try and preserve what we hav for the coming generations, but no1 in power is willing to do so (least of all Mr Bush). We all agree that we're damaging the planet, but no1 does anything about it bcoz its all politics after that. :roll:

If u ask me, i dont think we're going to be able to stop ourselves from ultimately destroying this world {a grim future for mankind} turning it into a barren waste-land. Maybe somewhere along the road some1 will find a way to prevent this disaster... but that would be expecting alot not to mention being such a long shot.

Back in BLACK

"Seraph" wrote:
If u ask me, i dont think we're going to be able to stop ourselves from ultimately destroying this world {a grim future for mankind} turning it into a barren waste-land. Maybe somewhere along the road some1 will find a way to prevent this disaster... but that would be expecting alot not to mention being such a long shot.

Yea... i'm starting to get that feeling too. Seems like we get ourselves into deeper trouble with every turn.

We should move all our industry to the moon.

Problem solved.

"Dave" wrote:
for all the fish

hhmmmm fish

Back in BLACK

"Seraph" wrote:
"Dave" wrote:
for all the fish

hhmmmm fish

I like fish.

Fish fry yesterday (ne tradition)

Quite delicious.

Wow... this is a record.

Offtopic from the very first post!

Fish fry a North Eastern tradition? SO you found somehting you like there?

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"Admin" wrote:
Wow... this is a record.

Offtopic from the very first post!

Fish fry a North Eastern tradition? SO you found somehting you like there?

...yea yea yea New Englanders aren't totally backward.

I consider myself a Southerner though cuz my mom's family lived there since the beginning and I spend more time there - but my dad is from Boston and we still have a house in Conn we never visit.

I hate the weather, most of the people, and the fact everybody is in a huge rush for everything.

Also I hate the Pats - even though Belichick is a genius.

An EVIL genius

Speaking of fish. Thanks to the President and his cabal of environment hating ninjas we can't [i]eat[/i] more than something like 2 fish per month or we will have unsustainable levels of mercury.

"Dave" wrote:
Speaking of fish. Thanks to the President and his cabal of environment hating ninjas we can't [i]eat[/i] more than something like 2 fish per month or we will have unsustainable levels of mercury.

?!?

How much mercury is there in US waters?

I am sure we are supposed to eat fish upto three tie a week for good health.

Now the environmentalists better get their act together.

Otherwise the oceans all mix, and we all may suffer with you.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"Admin" wrote:

?!?

How much mercury is there in US waters?

I am sure we are supposed to eat fish upto three tie a week for good health.

Now the environmentalists better get their act together.

Otherwise the oceans all mix, and we all may suffer with you.

A lot - dunno the exact amount - especially streams and rivers.

If you want a chilling look at US Environmental policy, how it is killing us and will be hurting the whole world pretty soon, read "Crimes Against Nature" by Robert F. Kennedy Jr.

Bush might be the single worst environmental president in the history of environmental consciousness.