Forums

Assalamu alaikum

Al-Hidayah has just launched a Forum to discuss about various Islamic topics and about the annual Al-Hidayah event.

The forum also includes an Islamic Q & A.

Articles will also be added to the website and Al-Hidayah are planning to release its Journal before the upcoming event.

So Al-Hidayah should soon become an Islamic Institution insh'allah and the movement will continue further by selling DVD's and Audio CD's.

What do you think of this?

Ma'salaama

"Brother" wrote:

Im mildly outraged at the audacity of such a post.

Back in BLACK

"Seraphim" wrote:
"Brother" wrote:

Im mildly outraged at the audacity of such a post.

Very funny :roll:

"Purity is half of faith.......Prayer is the light...patience is illumination; and the Quran is an argument for or against you. Everyone starts his day and is a vendor of his soul, either freeing it or bringing about its ruin." Muslim

sounds good to me Biggrin

No not the gum drop buttons! – Gingy

Salaams

I may have said this before.

A new, lonely, informal and a more intellectual forum has been launched....

Al-Hidayah are also planning to launch its Journal (A more intellectual one aiming for Unis etc.)......

So intellectual people (geeks, just kidding :twisted:.... ) Get involved and think of some ideas......

Come on people!!

"Purity is half of faith.......Prayer is the light...patience is illumination; and the Quran is an argument for or against you. Everyone starts his day and is a vendor of his soul, either freeing it or bringing about its ruin." Muslim

erm... I think you mentioned it three posts above.

This IS spamming, you know?

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"You" wrote:
erm... I think you mentioned it three posts above.

This IS spamming, you know?

Sorry :oops: