To "Fight" or "not to Fight"

What [i][b]if[/b][/i],

someone was in a situation which threatened physical harm, possibly due to racism/racist, bullying or just wrong place wrong time........

Who would fight ? and who would not ?

What means of defence would one employ ? Fists, handbags Wink , Makeshift weapons such as drinking glasses, saucers, cups :!:

Always try to avoid weapons. It escalates things. Can lead to a whole world of nasty.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

If you can walk away from a fight... walk away.

People only resort to violence when they dont have anything to say.

Do not fight... unless absolutely necessary and only in self defence.

In which case i dont need a weapon... my hands will be enough.

Back in BLACK

Only in a vew few situations they continue to attack you even if you are not replying violently or using harsh word towards them.
This occurs vary rarely. There you have to defend yourself.

In most cases people only try to provoke you into a fight because it is fun time for them. They are not really out hunting Blacks or Muslims to kill them. Therefore you have to be sensible in your responses.

If possible, act in such a way to calm the situtation. Because if you respond violently, then this would result in a full bown fight.
Try to gain understanding. Ask them why they are picking on you. Do not talk backn in insolent manner. Bad manners and using insulting replies would only make them more angry and violent. Inform them politely that you have done not done them any wrong.

If you are polite, usually this lessen their rage and it has a cooling effect.
Most people often feel ashamed to hit a person who is not hitting them back. They feel they ought to stop if you are being nice to them.

Ayatollah rightly named America as "Great Satan".

Your fight or flight instinct is only triggered when you’re in a threatening situation.

A friend of mine, who’s under five foot, very tiny and shy was recently mugged near her home…she chased the massive guy who mugged her down the road, and screamed and swore at him all the way….she told me that at one point she was so close to him that she was going to jump on his back.

Its interesting how threatening situation determine your character.

This what you do

1. when called a paki laff as loud as ucan in a depish voice like this muhahahahahah

2. this will provoke him to say more or approach with intent on scaring you... then you tilt you head back and smile

3. this will provoke him more and you must then be prepared to recieve a punch

4. when you do, DO NOT flinch.......... why? cos he landed the first punch and from now on its self defense

remember your the victim, but in court your the paki!

He who sacrifices his conscience to ambition, burns a picture to obtain the ashes!

"mmm" wrote:
This what you do

1. when called a paki laff as loud as ucan in a depish voice like this muhahahahahah

2. this will provoke him to say more or approach with intent on scaring you... then you tilt you head back and smile

3. this will provoke him more and you must then be prepared to recieve a punch

4. when you do, DO NOT flinch.......... why? cos he landed the first punch and from now on its self defense

remember your the victim, but in court your the paki!

you do realise the defence of 'self-defence' is limited to the victim using 'reasonable force' to repel his attacker... anything ott and your done for.

Back in BLACK

and then u get banged up or are left with a criminal record and no ones wants to employ u

yeh physical revenge is the best option :roll:

"Mecca Da Lyrical Berretta" wrote:
"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
and then u get banged up or are left with a criminal record and no ones wants to employ u

Don't pretend as if kicking the **** out of sum1 ain't the best option sometimes cos it is, more power 2 u if feds dnt grip u.

if being banged up for GBH is the best option for u then so be it

if getting a few moments of pleasure is worth screwing ur entire life over then good for u

that aint the case for me

if i hate someone - why the hell would i ruin my life cos of them?

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
and then u get banged up or are left with a criminal record and[b] no ones wants to employ u [/b]

NOt sure about that.........

I know of someone who served a prison term for rape, but after 7 years or so, just came straight on "cabs" even though a criminal check is a must....

In my opinion and knowledge not many employers check criminal records......

I also know of someone who never even graduated from university but is now working a professional position because the employer never asked to see his degree !

"FHPE" wrote:

In my opinion and knowledge not many employers check criminal records......
!

ALL 'people' professions

childcare
teaching
NHS-Doctors, nurses, psycologists
lawyers

in fact ANY profession where u have vulnerable ppl in ur care wish to see ur CRB

my older sister hast even started her teaching career yet but has about 4 CRB checks to her name

In what way is a convicted rapist not serving the public as a "cab driver".............

"FHPE" wrote:
In what way is a convicted rapist not serving the public as a "cab driver".............

no all cabbies work for registered companies

that why some dont even pay their tax

and some dnt have to be checked over with a CRB check

doesnt mean that its right

the 'standard procedure' is to be checked over

if ur not then its possible for rapist to be picking up girls :evil:

I agree, record checks should be made..........but what i am saying is that record checks are not often made !!!

I applied for a part-time job to work at a sorting office for Royal Mail.

I received a letter saying that my application has been accepted and stated the dates and times I need to be at the office.

A few days later I got another letter saying that my application has been rejected after "further checks". I bet they found out that I had a stupid driving offence and changed their minds.

You tried to follow it up with them? asked them for a reason?

I doubt driving offenses would matter, unless it is a job related to driving.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Nope, I just accepted the fact I got rejected.

One thing I forgot to mention. I stated in my application that I didn't have any criminal convictions, might have been the reason why. The driving offence I have is minor, nothing like dangerous driving or drink driving. I now state my driving offence in every application form, might be the reason why i don't get any replies.

And what's this thing they have in application forms which goes something like this "You do not need to mention any criminal conviction if they have been served under the Rehabilitations of Offenders Act 19..."?