what do the following statements mean to you

-YOU'VE FAILED/YOU'RE A FAILURE
-YOU AINT GOOD ENOUGH
-YOU AINT WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
-YOU'LL NEVER ACHIEVE THAT
-YOUR HOPELESS
-YOU'LL NEVER SUCCEED

whats happens when u dont succeed? or pass stuff

what do u do when u find out that people dont like you?

how do you deal with failure and rejection and does ur parents have a part to play in this?

my don't-give-a-crap about anything in life attutude worries me

i think my parents shuda pushed me harder

My philosophy is that a person has a right to fail.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

[b][color=indigo]I don't take anything seriously so it doesn't bother me when i fail or when people try to put me down. [/color][/b]

Dust yourself off and try again.

Try, try, try

Back in BLACK

If you wanna achieve anything don't let negative comments get you down.............you got to keep trying and don't give up!

live and let live!!!!!!!

[color=magenta]Yaaa, i seem to be the total opposite to you guys then, failure is not an option to me, especially when it comes to education in our household, in our family education is compulsory up to the age of 21 and not 16 which the government says

but i dont think its a bad thng well not for me personally because i love academic success and sort of thrive on it and i knw i complain abt it when im stressing over revision but i think this is somethng im good at

but thats in terms of the academic side of thngs

But when i do get fat ugly grades like D's im like at least i can do better, basically at this moment failure is not an option, especially if i wna go uni. [/color]

[b][color=DeepPink]O you who believe, If you help (in the cause of) Allah, He will help you, and make your foothold firm[/color][color=DeepSkyBlue] {Surah Muhammad7}[/color][/b]

Failure for me is not an option.

I have a serious issue with accepting failure. I don’t know where it comes from…even as a 11 year old kid, I used to do my homework on a Friday night….I’ve always completed assignment weeks before deadlines…..I don’t know why I’m so hard on myself especially since my parents are fairly chilled out people.

If I fail at something I get depressed…and then I keep on working at it until I succeed.

This isn’t just an academic thing…I pretty much crave success in all the things that I consider important in life.

[color=magenta]i can totally relate but with me i thrive working under pressure, i dont knw its the feeling of satisfaction u get when u achieved something, i do get quite depressed but i no i need to work harder to improve, [/color]

[b][color=DeepPink]O you who believe, If you help (in the cause of) Allah, He will help you, and make your foothold firm[/color][color=DeepSkyBlue] {Surah Muhammad7}[/color][/b]

[color=indigo][b]Lol. I no you do!!! Everyone pray for exsis, she'll go crazy if she fails these exams! Shes been stressing like mad!!!!

I'm the totall opposite to you2, i've got an assignment for monday and i've just started it and im not panicking. [/b][/color]

"Exquisite" wrote:
[color=magenta]i can totally relate but with me i thrive working under pressure, i dont knw its the feeling of satisfaction u get when u achieved something, i do get quite depressed but i no i need to work harder to improve, [/color]

Same here, I love pressure..I love being busy. Even though I often moan about never having anytime for myself, I wouldnt have it any other way.

"Noor...*" wrote:
[color=indigo][b]Lol. I no you do!!! Everyone pray for exsis, she'll go crazy if she fails these exams! Shes been stressing like mad!!!!

I'm the totall opposite to you2, i've got an assignment for monday and i've just started it and im not panicking. [/b][/color]

[color=magenta]
Aww JazakAllah sis, yeah these exams are driving me mad, iv got two exams one after the other and its my hardest subject chemistry and psychology and gt biology the next day, and i wna do well the first time round and not retake[/color]

"Noor...*" wrote:

My younger sister is like that too. She begins to revise for exams on the morning of her exam.

Surprisingly it works for her.

Even if it works, make sure she does not get complacent.

There are differetn ways to remember thing, but last minute cramming, while it does work very effectively for some people, also has the largest chance of messing up.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"MuslimSister" wrote:
"Noor...*" wrote:

My younger sister is like that too. She begins to revise for exams on the morning of her exam.

Surprisingly it works for her.

[color=indigo][b]She must be genuinely clever then.

As for me, i don't no how to revise :? [/b][/color]

YOU'VE FAILED/YOU'RE A FAILURE
-YOU AINT GOOD ENOUGH
-YOU AINT WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
-YOU'LL NEVER ACHIEVE THAT
-YOUR HOPELESS
-YOU'LL NEVER SUCCEED

Those comment above is comming out of a person who is ressembling Jade!

As for me personally i have a love hate relationship with faliure. i personally think u can learn more out of failing than winning in every thing!

Allah is the Greatest