PRISON BREAK

DOES ANYONE WATCH THIS?

YOU GUYS WATCH THE START OF THE NEW SERIES?

AWESOME OR WHAT!!!!

DON'T TELL ME I'M THE ONLY ONE WHO WATCHES IT:-)

ALSO WHAT OTHER DRAMAS/SERIES DO PPL WATCH IF ANY...

Im a big Lost fan... but they've not shown a new episode till like Febuary... halfway through season 3.

I think admin said he was a fan of a series called Firefly... or some such thing.

Back in BLACK

[color=indigo][b]Nope don't watch it. It seems really good but i've missed the other series so i don't no whats going on.
Was into Spooks but thats gone boring now and Bad girls has finished.[/b][/color]

Firefly for the Uberwin! got cancelled way before it got any poor episodes.

The new Galactica is good too.

But in the middle is House. Something I should hate by rights, but I like it.

Any idea when season three is starting here? I think it is this month...

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

House is fantastic... he gets into a tiff with a dibble whose a bit of a bully and tries to get him imprisoned for drug abuse... cos House is supposedly addicted to pain killers.

Ive watched the first few episodes of season 3 on youtube... looks good.

Back in BLACK

youtube? got links?

It is a formulaic show (how many people are NOT given a lombard puncture? How many times is the illness a combination of two germs/bacteria?), but I still like it.

And ti is brave. Like when that kid died of radiation poisoning in season 2. Did not expect that. and the last ep of season 2 was genius. Was he insane? How far was he gonna go? and then after he did what he did? I was thinking oh cr*p!!!! Only other show to ever pull me in was Firefly. Get it. Watch it. Then watch it again. and again.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"Admin" wrote:
youtube? got links?

It is a formulaic show (how many people are NOT given a lombard puncture? How many times is the illness a combination of two germs/bacteria?), but I still like it.

And ti is brave. Like when that kid died of radiation poisoning in season 2. Did not expect that. and the last ep of season 2 was genius. Was he insane? How far was he gonna go? and then after he did what he did? I was thinking oh cr*p!!!! Only other show to ever pull me in was Firefly. Get it. Watch it. Then watch it again. and again.

I dont hav links unfortuantely i watching it months ago... just go on there and search... they may still be up there.

lol... yeah it always seems to be a combination of some illness... they always suggest cancer... but its NEVER cancer... they even make a joke outta that in one of the episodes i watched (that its NEVER cancer).

I liked the episode with that fat girl who collapsed... turns out shes not fat... it was a symptom of some hormonal thingy. The season finale was pure genius. You couldnt tell if it was the real world or if he was hallucinating and that bit with that guy on the opperating table... ew... lol. Good stuff.

The only issue i ever had with that show was that House is a british actor whose... kinda putting on an American accent.... but other than that... its all good.

Back in BLACK

I just watched a teaser for season 3 episode 1 and WOW!!!!!!!!

I for some reason like smartly played crazy.

and he is going to the deepend.

I'm a fan of Porridge! Thats similiar to prison break.... except they don't break out!

He who sacrifices his conscience to ambition, burns a picture to obtain the ashes!

"mmm" wrote:
I'm a fan of Porridge! Thats similiar to prison break.... except they don't break out!

Porrige?? Thats an ancient program... thats like saying you're into the Brady Bunch or Party of Five?

Back in BLACK

hehe yep i know

but if you ever watched it the humour is the best of British Humour! It's hilarious and good soft hearted fun!

He who sacrifices his conscience to ambition, burns a picture to obtain the ashes!

I watch prison break and its wicked, I've been watching it from the beginning and its the only drama/series I watch.

I've got friends who have downloaded season 2 and I personally think it takes the excitement out of it if you watch it altogether, it's so much better staying up and watching it every monday night.

I can't believe you (Ed') watch prison break, are you sure you watch prison break or you trying to look cool Blum 3

I wathced a bit of last season. It was good, but I refuse to watch this season.

They are out of prison already.

Watch Firefly, House and Galactica. More than enough.

12. (I finally lost my resolve yesterday and had a look. the only first ep I found yesterday was spanish dubbed...) I am certain It was supposed to start on 5 this January!)

I was trying to avoid torrenting the thing. the five website does not list when it is starting. Grrr!

Probably a futile attempt at avoiding torrents.

It would just be better if TV in demand got here yesterday, as otherwise I no longer watch any tv at all.

I have to say the running music at the start... Gorillaz. I like their style. I can recognise it ourright from short clips even if I have not heard that track.

Iconic is the word I think. Not unique as too many things are Blum 3

Deleted

[b][color=DeepPink]O you who believe, If you help (in the cause of) Allah, He will help you, and make your foothold firm[/color][color=DeepSkyBlue] {Surah Muhammad7}[/color][/b]

[b][color=indigo]Calm down sis, it's only a TV programme :roll: [/color][/b]

Deleted

[b][color=DeepPink]O you who believe, If you help (in the cause of) Allah, He will help you, and make your foothold firm[/color][color=DeepSkyBlue] {Surah Muhammad7}[/color][/b]

[b][color=indigo]T bag?[/color][/b]

Deleted

I used to like the bit when T bag gets his trouser pocket inside out and tells the other guy to hold it.....what's that supposed to mean anyway?

Did you see he got his arm chopped off and he's still alive, I would expect someone with that injury to die within a few hours.

Deleted

[color=indigo][b]I thort he was meant to get killed in the last series?[/b][/color]

Deleted

[b][color=indigo]Okaaaay...[/color][/b]

"Exquisite" wrote:
[color=magenta]he is the nicest prisoner him and Michael don't deserve to be in prison[/color]

Sucre was convicted of two counts of aggravated robbery

so lets just release every prisoner convicted of robbery :roll:

Deleted

Did anyone watch prison break?

I don't know how the hell the doctor managed to attach Tbag's hand back [i]without[/i] anaesthetic, and how would he be able to move his hand, isn't the bone which is attached to the hand broken? :?

[color=indigo][b]I watched prison break for the first time ever and i must say it's top!

What are the 2 brothers called?? And does the older brother have a son who's in prison but the son doesn’t that’s his father???

Can sum1 give me a quick insight of what’s been happening?

Thanks...[/b][/color]

"Noor" wrote:
[color=indigo]I watched prison break for the first time ever and i must say it's top![/color]

Can I just remind you what Exquisite said to you before....

"Exquisite" wrote:
[color=magenta]no sis its not only a tv programme this is PRISON BREAK one of the best shows you could wtch i promise you its great[/color]

"Noor" wrote:
[color=indigo]What are the 2 brothers called?? And does the older brother have a son who's in prison but the son doesn’t that’s his father???[/color]

The younger bro is called Scofield, and the older bro is called Lincoln. Lincoln's son called LJ is being transported to a prison and is awaiting trial for two counts of murder (his mum and stepdad of which he was framed for) and the attempted murder of a secret agent.

"Noor" wrote:
[color=indigo]Can sum1 give me a quick insight of what’s been happening?[/color]

It's a very long story but this is an overview. Lincoln was framed for the murder of the Vice President's brother. They want Lincoln killed but he's escaped death a few times. Scofield knows of his brothers innocence so he fires a gun in a bank to get sent in the same prison he's bro is in. Scofield tattoos the map of the prison on his body and plans to break out with his bro but he can't do it alone and needs some help. That's where the other guys come in who have escaped with Scofield, they helped Scofield in one way or another. Alot of people have died in season 1, including Lincoln's lawyer (called Veronica who is also Lincoln's ex), the guy who was helping Veronica with the case, the man's father, 2 secret agents killed by their colleague (who's also a secret agent), a guy who was sharing the cell with Tbag and the list goes on. Now as you know they are on the run. I suggest you get hold of the programmes you've missed because you are going to [i]love[/i] it (I've heard it is downloadable but don't know where from). Keep some tissue handy if you manage to watch it coz you just might cry :P.

Check this out: [url]

Pages