Moaners

Salaam

Apparently the British Society is always moaning.

I remember a while ago…I came home moaning about some traffic diversion cos of some religious festival…and a one hour car journey took me over three hours. My granddad who was there at the time, pointed out that the British do nothing but moan…if it isn’t about the traffic, we’re moaning about the weather and if its not the weather its about inflation…or being “busy” or “stressed with a lot on”…

He was like…we get stuck on buses back home for a whole day at a time and don’t come home moaning about it.

In one of my lectures a while ago…the lecturer was talking to us about the demands of our course…she advised us to keep away from the “moaners – as they’ll always hold you back..” she was basically stressing the fact that moaning gets you nowhere and it’s a waste of time.

And…..if we actually put our “moans, stresses and problems” into perspective….we don’t actually have anything to moan about.

Share your thoughts on the above…..or feel free to do what the British do best.
Moan about something.

Wasalaam

[color=magenta]Wa-alaykumu salaam

Lolz this is hilarious i was the biggest moaner ever

i remember i used to moan about every tiny thng,the teachers hated it

i used to moan about how little the windows opened at school to how stupid it is that they turn the central heating on in the summer and not the winter, i used to moan my arms were hurting, i used to moan about how pointless thngs were like why the hell would u measure buildings for Pythagoras' theorem

But i realised the most pointless thng about the whole situation was moaning and it got me nowhere so i decided to be form representative to make a positive change instead of moaning and maybe i shud be grateful [/color]

[b][color=DeepPink]O you who believe, If you help (in the cause of) Allah, He will help you, and make your foothold firm[/color][color=DeepSkyBlue] {Surah Muhammad7}[/color][/b]

Moaning is a good ice breaker.

Got nothing to say? Just moan about anything and watch ten others jump in!

:twisted:

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"Admin" wrote:

Got nothing to say? Just moan about anything and watch ten others jump in!

:twisted:

is that how u make friends?

no wonder ur a loner

"Exquisite" wrote:
[color=magenta]

i used to moan about how little the windows opened at school to how stupid it is that they turn the central heating on in the summer and not the winter, i used to moan my arms were hurting, i used to moan about how pointless thngs were like why the hell would u measure buildings for Pythagoras' theorem
[/color]

Smile Biggrin

LOLZZ

ok thats more than MOANING!!!

"Happy are those who find fault with themselves instead of finding fault with others"

[color=indigo][b]We moan too much, we don't realise how lucky we really are, we have everything but we still moan and complain. People from poorer countries are so grateful for everything they have and esp when they come here. We live luxurious lives but were still not happy.[/b][/color]

hey maybe its true. Here we are moaning about moaning!

He who sacrifices his conscience to ambition, burns a picture to obtain the ashes!

I can moan a lot. It depends on my mood. But I do feel like crap when I’m being negative.

…And speaking of moaning. Isn’t it annoying, when you spend all your time running around like a headless chicken, putting so much work and effort into worthwhile projects only to be criticized for your work.

Ah moaning..hate to admit but it's something I do best :oops:

I can moan and moan but it does put a damper on ones mood so best not to do it

[color=indigo][b]I never moan, well apart from the mornings that is.[/b][/color]

you guys are gona hate me i'm not much of a moaner, and i totally agree with your teacher. If we put things in perspective we are very blessed in the resources we have here. We should be a bit more grateful. Next time it pours down think of those in draught in Africa dying from the famine, instead of saying oh no it's monday it's raining again, lets ban mondays. Top moaning subject in UK rain rain rain :roll:

If i moan about anything it's cooking, i hate indian cooking; love the food but it's too time consuming, and it stinks the house out, and me. English/european dishes don't seem to bother me even if they take ages to cook, coz they're different. but indian cooking is like a boring chore for me, done it before hate it.

Why is it that when you need something ASAP you cant find it..

-We have every type of stationary in my house...yet today, I was in desperate need of paper clips and had to make do with clothes peg which I found late night in our freezing cold garden.

-Whenever I'm out, I can never find a pen when I need it...and whenever I'm rummaging in my purse looking for one, I ALWAYS manage to find a lip liner pencil/eye liner which I have to make do with instead.

-Communicating internationally, why don't my texts get through but I can recieve texts??!!

-Slow drivers when the road is totally clear...and drivers that drive bumper to bumper with you when the road is full of speed bumps and camera's.

-When you buy something really expensive and the next time your shopping the item has been reduced to a fraction of what you paid for.

"MuslimSister" wrote:
Why is it that when you need something ASAP you cant find it..

-We have every type of stationary in my house...yet today, I was in desperate need of paper clips and had to make do with clothes peg which I found late night in our freezing cold garden.

-Whenever I'm out, I can never find a pen when I need it...and whenever I'm rummaging in my purse looking for one, I ALWAYS manage to find a lip liner pencil/eye liner which I have to make do with instead.

-Communicating internationally, why don't my texts get through but I can recieve texts??!!

-Slow drivers when the road is totally clear...and drivers that drive bumper to bumper with you when the road is full of speed bumps and camera's.

-When you buy something really expensive and the next time your shopping the item has been reduced to a fraction of what you paid for.

LOL, sucks to be you!!!!

jus kiddin, I feel your pain :twisted:

_____________- -SupeRazor- -_______________

Some ppl make their goals the stars.
They may live n die n never reach the stars,
but in the darkness of the night, those stars will guide them to their destination.
Becuz they made them in their eyesight

Not really...it was just one of them days. Usually I'm always on the ball and very, very organised. Which is exactly what my Uni tutor said to me today when she observed my teaching. Biggrin

Clothes peg made a suitable substitute for paper clips...I would have used hair butterfly clips, but I couldnt find any of those in the house either.

And I've figured out why my texts arent going through...its something about being on a different network.

And the rest of the moans...they're just typical every day stuff. I'm just glad that my moans are minor....

I was made to take a family member to see a Bollywood film last night. I had such a rubbish time.

-Cinema tickets are now £6.80 ??!!
-Bollywood films are now FOUR HOURS long!!!!.
-The storylines are not only unrealistic but also so unbelievably frustrating…..you get Muslim girls having successful marriages with Hindu guys (and the community is all for this set up)….. English girls falling in love and getting together with Indian guys, DESPITE the fact that neither one of them can understand each others language…..you also get people gate crashing their ex lovers wedding, when they finally realise that they love them and cant let them go….(even though this is a plainly a ego thing – (even though I don’t want to marry her, which is why I dumped her, I don’t want anyone else to marry her either)……and you get parents consenting and simply standing back and kicking one groom off the stage and accepting another….you also get the ungrateful men - the ones that have the perfect kids, top job/home, beautiful wife and kids and yet are unhappy with what they have and cant keep way from the younger more beautiful woman…..ALL IN ONE MOVIE !!!!

Yeh, I know I should stop moaning. At least I made family happy.

MY MOAN FOR TODAY.......

1...........Shoppin trollies with wonky wheels!! I always seem to end up with one!! it never goes the way I want.

2............The person behind me at the check out rushes in front of me as soon as a new checkout has opened up! And I still have to wait as the shopper in front has ONLY put half their shopping on the belt!!!!!!!! I HATE THAT!

3............Trying to pack the shpping in MY way!! And trying to keep up with the super speed checkout girl!!!

live and let live!!!!!!!

my BIG moan for today and what i am still moaning and to add crying about my bloody little sis blocked my sim card , i know its only a card an dcan be easliy replace . It had all my contacts , some contacts which i will never be able to get hold of again

oh how i could have kill the brat :evil:

A rose protects its beauty with thorns..a woman protects hers with a veil

You could have copied the numbers into your phone memory.

Or used one of those gadgets which transfers all your contacts on to its memory so if you ever lose your numbers you can easily copy from it.

You are partly to blame, as we already know what our younger siblings are capable of.

It's like blaming a virus for deleting your precious files (pictures, music, documents) as you could have easily made a back-up.

I think Britain should be pressing for moaning to be made part of the olympic games - at least we would get one gold! As a non-muslim I think we take everything we have for granted, moan about what we do have/what we dont have/everything. Obviously i cant say if it is just a British thing, having only seen one side, but i think people elsewhere are more grateful for what they have - and they have a lot less. What does wind me up is when people i know will turn the news over on TV because there is some 'depressing' item on the news in some other country (Starvation/war etc) rather than watch what actually goes on in the world, educate themselves, ad perhaps try to do something about it. It might make the appreciate things more, but they would rather stay in their bubble where the world owes them a living, and their biggest concern is what TV show they will be watching that night or what they are having for lunch.

"MuslimBro" wrote:
You could have copied the numbers into your phone memory.

Or used one of those gadgets which transfers all your contacts on to its memory so if you ever lose your numbers you can easily copy from it.

You are partly to blame, as we already know what our younger siblings are capable of.

It's like blaming a virus for deleting your precious files (pictures, music, documents) as you could have easily made a back-up.

your post has got me even more in a strop

don't you think i'm already regreting the fact that i did't make a copy

thanks bro for as now my mood has just deteriorated even further

You're welcome Biggrin

Btw did your sis enter the incorrect pin three times, if she has then you can unblock it if you have the PUK number.

"MuslimBro" wrote:
You're welcome Biggrin

Btw did your sis enter the incorrect pin three times, if she has then you can unblock it if you have the PUK number.

yeh I entered my PUK CODE. next it asked me to enter new pin code. I did and then it told me to clarify pin number. Once i had re-entered my pin it wanted me to enter my puk code again. It just kept going round an round pin code then puk code pin code then puk u get teh picture it bloody drove me bonkers !!

anyway my bro sed he will sort it out for me by tomorow. inshallah

while were on the subject of fones my memory card keep crashed n i had all my fav nasheeds and pics on it :evil: :evil:

To be beautiful is to expect nothing in return.

why do some of the elderly members of society get away with MURDER only cos they are elderly

why the hell does some cultures dictate that we shud show extreme respect to our elders-to such a extent that even when they do the unthinkable we shudnt bat an eyelid

cos we shd "respect our elders" :roll:

moan of the year!!! i'v pick the wrong a levels too late to do anything so bloody madddddddddddddddd.

Any one a counsellor on here? I really need to speak to one!!!!!

-My moan of the day is about loud, obnoxious, rude teenagers on the bus, who have no shame is knowing that the entire bus is hearing their shameful, embarrassing converation.

"Bliss" wrote:
moan of the year!!! i'v pick the wrong a levels too late to do anything so bloody madddddddddddddddd.

lol unfortunately i know what that feels like. what (wrong) A-levels did you pick?

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

[color=indigo][b]That makes 3 of us then, i’m gona InshaAllah pick completely new a-levels for september and move colleges.[/b][/color]

"Noor" wrote:
[color=indigo][b]That makes 3 of us then, i’m gona InshaAllah pick completely new a-levels for september and move colleges.[/b][/color]

wow, that bad huh? wot did u pik?

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

"*DUST*" wrote:
"Noor" wrote:

wow, that bad huh? wot did u pik?

[color=indigo][b]Well.. at first it was Business Studies and IT at sixth form, then i moved to college and chose health and social care like a dafty. Cant stand the course, it's so d.umb!! Hate it!! Half of the people in the class haven't even got any of their gcses. Most of the people in the class have chosen the course cz they're too thick to do anything else. Since i've been at college ive gone soo thick and haven't learnt a thing! At one point i didn't have a lesson in 6 weeks! Cant wait to get of the dump![/b][/color]

"*DUST*" wrote:
"Bliss" wrote:

lol unfortunately i know what that feels like. what (wrong) A-levels did you pick?

sociology , business studies which is worth 2 a levels. and general studies which is pointless and boring. I was force to do it . Like noor don't what to sound arrogant big headed but half my business class is well put it in this way they not academically up to date . Sociology teacher can't teach to save his life but as he too safe and in general a nice human makes the problem worse as I can't grass on him. Know I getting more depressed as my exams not far off I have realised instead of sociology I could have picked art a -level where I would have clocked it and easily passed.

i'm thinking of next year picking up english lit, art, and textile. but the big thing that stopping me doing this is that i will have to start a fresh with the y 12 i wont be in my year. and i'll have to do wait another 2 years to get into uni.

i'm missing english lit so much and artttttttttt

Cray 2 Cray 2 Cray 2 Cray 2 Cray 2 Cray 2 Cray 2 Cray 2 Cray 2 Cray 2 Cray 2

Pages