OMAR BAKRI IS AT IT AGAIN!!!!

[b]
Covert preaching of banned cleric[/b]

Omar Bakri Mohammed

A banned cleric is still preaching support for terrorism to young British Muslims by appearing incognito on the internet, the BBC has learned.

The joint investigation by File on 4 and Newsnight has found Omar Bakri Mohammed broadcasts hatred for the UK using a variety of pseudonyms.

He was excluded from the UK last August on the grounds that his presence was "not conducive to the public good."

On a recent broadcast he said the 7/7 London bombers were "in paradise."

The BBC investigation has also revealed how young British Muslims are being radicalised by extremists on university campuses and in street gangs.

Omar Bakri Mohammed ran the radical al-Muhajiroun group from Tottenham, north London, until it was proscribed last year.

The then Home Secretary Charles Clarke barred him from returning to Britain while he was out of the country in August 2005.

But the BBC has learned that he broadcasts online most evenings - a voice recognition expert confirmed that the voice was that of the radical preacher.

In one broadcast he praised the 2005 London bombers by saying: "How can you condemn those great men - it's not something so bad, something so good. Something so good to be involved in."

A chatroom has been infiltrated by a group called Vigil, which aims to disrupt radical groups and report back to police and security services.

During an online question and answer session a Vigil member asked Omar Bakri Mohammed if Dublin Airport should be a terrorist target because US troops transit there on the way to Iraq.

The cleric replied: "Hit the target and hit it very hard, that issue should be understood. Your situation there is quite difficult therefore the answer lies in your question."

Terror hotline

Vigil claims the UK authorities have been slow to deal with the broadcasts.

One academic, who is a member of Vigil, contacted the Metropolitan Police's anti-terrorist hotline saying he had more than 100 hours of material from the chatroom only to be told to contact his local police station.

"The anti-terrorist office showed no sense of urgency to get this information," he said.

Home Office Minister Tony McNulty said he would examine the details of the claim.

He also said: "Glorifying terrorism on the internet is an offence and we are trying to deal with it and keep up with it.

Mr McNulty added: "We do have to keep these things under review."

SOURCE:

[b]Watch Richard Watson's report on Newsnight tonight at 2230GMT on BBC Two in the UK and live on the Newsnight website to see the report on Omar Bakri and Hizb ut Tahrir.[/b]

[b][color=indigo]Alright... no wunder my cuz recieved a text of one of the HTs telling them to watch newsnight...

This guy is a nutter! The 7/7 bombers are in paradise?! Hes one crazy man![/color][/b]

i kinda feel sorry for him, and he is really funny with his weird eye! Lol

Character is like a tree and reputation like its shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.

"zara" wrote:
i kinda[size=18][b] feel sorry for him[/b],[/size] and he is really funny with his weird eye! Lol

[b][color=indigo]You what?!! Why?!!!!!!!![/color][/b]

"zara" wrote:
i kinda feel sorry for him, and he is really funny with his weird eye! Lol

WAY TO GO GIRL!!!!! YOU JUST GO AHEAD AND FEEL SORRY FOR THE TERRORISTS!! :roll:

live and let live!!!!!!!

[color=indigo][b]Any1 just watch Newsnight?????[/b][/color]

nope. What have I missed this time?

live and let live!!!!!!!

[color=indigo][b]Well HT was getting a good bashing and their "True" side was revealed and they were talking about how british muslims are becoming radicalised and that the HTs are running ISOC @ unis... also they were talking about Omar Bakri and how hes recruiting via online "Islamic" forums and the usuall stuff..[/b][/color]

jazakallah sis!

live and let live!!!!!!!

jzks noori missed itttt argh so wanted to watch it

To be beautiful is to expect nothing in return.

"Noor...*" wrote:
"zara" wrote:
i kinda[size=18][b] feel sorry for him[/b],[/size] and he is really funny with his weird eye! Lol

[b][color=indigo]You what?!! Why?!!!!!!!![/color][/b]

because he was taken WAY too seriously...

Character is like a tree and reputation like its shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.

[color=indigo][b]Zara!!!!

Do you no what he preaches?!!! He's leading young Muslims astray and teaching them the wrong Islam!!! He thinks its abosultly fine to go out bombing and killing innocent people! The guy is a NUTTER![/b][/color]

he didn't say innocent people. he said enemies of islam

[color=indigo][b]That aint justifiable! At the time of Aqa alayhisalaam there were many enemies of Islam but the prophet PBUH never told the companions to start killing them but to go and speak with them and tell them about Islam.

The guy has totally lost the plot. And how can you say all them people were enemies of Islam?! Do you no everyone in the world![/b][/color]

no, i was just repeating what he said, not what i think.

He is not in the UK, so who cares?

why make a big deal over nothing?

It is just somethign for tha tabloid press to focus on.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"Noor...*" wrote:
[color=indigo][b]Well HT was getting a good bashing and their "True" side was revealed and they were talking about how british muslims are becoming radicalised and that the HTs are running ISOC @ unis... also they were talking about Omar Bakri and how hes recruiting via online "Islamic" forums and the usuall stuff..[/b][/color]

who was HT being criticised by, and how was their 'true' side revealed? - was someone from the group interviewed for the programme?

zara i think you might be thinking of abu hamza, omar bakri is a different guy, though they pretty much 'preach' the same stuff.

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

"*DUST*" wrote:
"Noor...*" wrote:

who was HT being criticised by, and how was their 'true' side revealed? - was someone from the group interviewed for the programme?

[color=indigo][b]That guy hu presents newsnight.. personally i think the thing was over hyped a lil too much and made up. When i said their "true side" i meant thats what the newsnight team thought they had uncovered.. anyhow i no many HT sisters and noone of them are anything like what the doc suggested, they are very nice non violent people.. i cudnt believe half of the stuff that doc came out with.. i was like :shock:

The newsnight presenter was interviewing Dr Abdul Wahid.. but he didnt let him say much as they quickly moved onto the next part of the show.[/b][/color]

"zara" wrote:
he didn't say innocent people. he said enemies of islam

the terrorists do kill INNOCENT people. the people on them trains were innocent. in fact there was a muslim girl on the bus. Were people in the twin towers enimeies of islam??? I can't believe some of the things you come out with!
If you wanna feel sorry for someone and you want to find someone that makes you laugh..........then look beyond the terrorists.
zara zara zara!!
that guy IS a nutter!! like noor said.

And yes I AM expecting a typical 'zara' reply to this!

live and let live!!!!!!!

is omar bakri the guy with the big belly? and the metal arm? and freaky eye? because if he is, then i know who i'm talking about...

Quote:

the terrorists do kill INNOCENT people. the people on them trains were innocent. in fact there was a muslim girl on the bus. Were people in the twin towers enimeies of islam??? I can't believe some of the things you come out with!
If you wanna feel sorry for someone and you want to find someone that makes you laugh..........then look beyond the terrorists.
zara zara zara!!

look on the bright side, the muslim girl on the bus is shaheed.
i don't know who exactly was in the twin towers...so i can't really answer that question
the guy is a nutter, i agree...what kind of twat would say all this stuff in public...in the middle of a street...? :roll:

[b][color=indigo]lol, no Zara, thats Abu Hamza!!! Omar Bakri is a different one![/color][/b]

ohhhh......
omar bakri has a big belly too...i searched google images Lol
i'm getting confused with all these cleric guys...

[color=indigo][b]lol[/b][/color]

"zara" wrote:
is omar bakri the guy with the big belly? and the metal arm? and freaky eye? because if he is, then i know who i'm talking about...

Quote:

zara zara zara!!

i don't know who exactly was in the twin towers...so i can't really answer that question
the guy is a nutter, i agree...what kind of twat would say all this stuff in public...in the middle of a street...? :roll:

the people in the twin tower didn't deserve to be killed. they were innocent! The brothers and sister being bombed in iraq and palastine are innocent!

It's basically wrong to encourage muslims to kill. They shouldn't even be considered muslim, so don't feel sorry for the guy!
he should be spread the word of peace!

live and let live!!!!!!!

"zara" wrote:

Quote:

zara zara zara!!

the people in the twin tower didn't deserve to be killed. they were innocent! The brothers and sister being bombed in iraq and palastine are innocent!

It's basically wrong to encourage muslims to kill. They shouldn't even be considered muslim, so don't feel sorry for the guy!
he should be spread the word of peace!

live and let live!!!!!!!