Shaykh Habib Ali Al Jifri

what can i say about him. first came accross him at a confrence in wembly last year. since than i just cant get enough of him. been reading his books and watchin his dvds... mashallah for me he is the most inspirational shaykh i have come accross. feel free to share any of his links with me on youtube or google vids etc. check his site out

did u go 2 dat wembley conference it was sik he is 1 very wise man

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

The Man is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!

He who sacrifices his conscience to ambition, burns a picture to obtain the ashes!

yea bro thats the word. have u got any video links of him in google or youtube? Smile

Gossip is the most destructive thing in the universe...

fanzo yes i did and thats where i first heard of him and saw him. do u knw if that confrence is held yearly?btw his ustaad shaykh Habib Umar is great too mashallah.

yh i think it is yearly it is a millad celebartion of the prophets PEACE BE UPON HIM birthday i think but he is exclellent also i wud like 2 point out sheykh ahmad i think hes african i think very funny

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

ok cant wait for the next one... does shaykh ahmad have a website?

i dont realy kno afta london he went 2 luton by the way did u have good seats

The Shiekh makes you feel like you're there in that moment when he describes a Hadith.

His face, His beautiful words just take you from this world and transfer you to a golden desert with shiny dates, the Sahabah-Ikram and the Holy Prophet Mohammed PBUH.

If you haven't seen the Shiekh then I recomend you do.

He who sacrifices his conscience to ambition, burns a picture to obtain the ashes!

fanzo after luton he came back to london in forest gate.. we did get good seats.. mmm i totally agree

Shaykh Habib Ali Zain al Abideen ibn Addul Rahman al Jiffri is one of the most prominent scholars today, and is up there with the best, as is his teacher, Shaykh Habib Umar.

Inshallah.....i would like to visit them in Dar Ul Mustafa, Yemen one day, as my cousins are there.

also check out the guidancemedia website

Quote:

Habib Ali Zain al Abideen ibn Addul Rahman al Jiffri is from Tarim, the valley of scholarship and light in Hadramawt, south Yemen. He took his classical Islamic knowledge from the great masters of the Ba'Alawi, including the late Habib Mashur al Haddad, the great Shafi faqir Habib Zain al Sumit from Medina and the great faqir and qutub Habib Abdur Qadir al Saqqaf. He teaches at the Dar al Mustafa school in Tarim. His commitment to dawa has taken him to all corners of the world.

Habib Ali is a young master of tasawwuf and a scholar in Shafi fiqh. His noble lineage extends through the line of
as-Sayyid al-Habib Imam Ahmad ibn 'Isa al-Muhajir, son of
as-Sayyid al-Habib 'Isa ibn Muhammad, son of
as-Sayyid al-Habib Muhammad an-Naqib; son of
Imam 'Ali al-'Uraydi; son of
Imam Ja'far as-Sadiq; son of
Imam Muhammad al-Baqir; son of
Imam 'Ali Zaynu'l 'Abidin ibn Husayn; son of
Sayyidush-shuhadaa Imam Husayn ibn 'Ali ibn Abi Talib; son of
Sayyidina 'Ali al-Murtada, and
Sayyidatun nisaa Fatima az-Zahra the daughter of'
Habib u'l A'zam, The Leader of all the Prophets, Sayyidina Muhammad ibn 'Abdillah (sallalaahu alayhi wasalam).

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

yes there is something very special about him. ive ordered 3 dvds of him from guidance media.

website bruv?