THE REVIVAL PERSONALITY OF THE YEAR 2006

SALAAM

Yep, its that time again!

[b]Vote for your favourite Personality of the year.[/b]

Who do you think has done the Muslims and Islam proud this year?
Who deserves some credit?
Who has worked his/her socks off?
Who has spoken up for Islam and the Muslims?
Who has been a great role model?

The categories are:
[b]
1. MUSLIM PERSONALITY
2. THE REVIVAL FORUM PERSONALITY
3. NON MUSLIM PERSONALITY[/b]

YOU HAVE TO GIVE A VALID REASON FOR YOUR NOMINATION.

The results will be published in the next issue of The Revival Magazine.

So vote now pls.

wasalaam

how do we vote :?

To be beautiful is to expect nothing in return.

do we post here for teh person we wat to nominate ?

A rose protects its beauty with thorns..a woman protects hers with a veil

brap bliss is confuzzled too :?

i afraid so

A rose protects its beauty with thorns..a woman protects hers with a veil

[color=indigo][b]1. Pr Dr Muhmmad Tahir ul Qadri - Brought people outoff darkness and into light (Al-Hidaya Camp 06)

2. RevivalEditor - Did a TOP job on Mashal Radio, was great benefit for all. Did a top Job wid Magazine.

3. Jack Straw... NOTTT erm..... Dave of forum... only person i can think off!!! He's probally the only non-muslim i've ever come across who has such a great understanding of Islam, loadz of respect...and he's funny, top chap.

There you go! Biggrin [/b][/color]

cant we vote anonymously :?

Hands down without doubt George 'The Great' Galloway!

For being able to present Muslims in a way better than Muslims can. Or at least the Idiots that get on TV.

For his clarity and directness in defence of Muslims.

For being a true ambassador of Islam.

For being a true ambassador of the people of the UK.

He who sacrifices his conscience to ambition, burns a picture to obtain the ashes!

shut it noor ed can i vote anonymously

Was this put on the revival mag last time coz I don't remember it being hence I aint going to vote.

"Angel" wrote:
Was this put on the revival mag last time coz I don't remember it being hence I aint going to vote.

doubting us are you? tut tut
personality of 2005 was in Issue 4, January 2006
you can read it here:

the idea is that the persons with the most votes are considered for the award...

you can vote here on the forums or by emailing:

Baicly we all start off by nominating people who we think should get the award.

Then everyone votes for who they want to win.

The votes will be conducted anonymously but the nominations need to be done in public.

[b]So step1: Nominate Someone for each Award[/b]

Back in BLACK

Dawud deserves an award by now. He is a bringer of peace. I want to big up Dawud.

[size=10]I feel I'm gonna move on back down south
you know where the water tastes like cherry wine[/size]

whos dawud

[color=magenta]hey i nominate shazan bhai too, and its not a joke, i knw people had their disagreements with him, but he used to do wicked posts and i really miss having him around, i knw he is banned but i vote shazan bhai[/color]

[b][color=DeepPink]O you who believe, If you help (in the cause of) Allah, He will help you, and make your foothold firm[/color][color=DeepSkyBlue] {Surah Muhammad7}[/color][/b]

"Exquisite" wrote:
[color=magenta]hey i nominate shazan bhai too, and its not a joke, i knw people had their disagreements with him, but he used to do wicked posts and i really miss having him around, i knw he is banned but i vote shazan bhai[/color]

Marsh'Allah such kind words afar............. Wink

Shazan it busy writing a book and a script for a film..........

Here is one of his short stories:

[color=magenta]what sort of stories?ask him if i can proof-read his work?[/color]

[b][color=DeepPink]O you who believe, If you help (in the cause of) Allah, He will help you, and make your foothold firm[/color][color=DeepSkyBlue] {Surah Muhammad7}[/color][/b]

"Exquisite" wrote:
[color=magenta]what sort of stories?ask him if i can proof-read his work?[/color]

EDITED

[color=magenta]Wow mashaAllah that story is truly inspirational it was so well written, i could imagine it all in my head, especially with walthamstow central being mentioned. May Allah SWT continue to guide Shazan bhai's friend and keep him and the rest of us on the straight path, Ameen![/color]

[color=indigo][b]I think you guyz are a lil bit of topic...[/b][/color]

:roll:

"" wrote:
Sheikh Abdul Halim

And the Tailban have been working very hard to liberate their land Smile

Only just found out this is a internal matter, I vote for Shazan Smile

I’m disappointed in you, first I thought you was joking when you said you joined and then to my utter disgust the revelation is true, I said join a Islamic Forum if you feel the need, however this places fall’s short.

If you read my message then delete your post my work is not to be shared. And the answer to your question is, the blessed month in over and now the gates of hell are open, not even Shaytan and his minions could tempt me back to this place.

Theres a story here. What happened? Or is it private to the elite forum users here?

He who sacrifices his conscience to ambition, burns a picture to obtain the ashes!

DELETED

[b][i]Round and round the Ka'bah,
Like a good Sahabah,
One step, Two step,
All the way to jannah[/i][/b]

"khan" wrote:

is it a true story?

Yes it is true, i know the person who shazan speaks off in his writing, I have a story to share also, I'm a revert.......

Khan can you edit your post and delete the story i didnt have his permission to paste it here, sorry.......

Granted I am the Jewish viewpoint but here is my shortlist. I have ruled out controversial nominees so no Ayaan Hirsi Ali etc. and it is all in good faith:

1. Ibtisam Mahameed - exceptional work for peace between Israelis and Palestinians; championing women's rights.

2. Dawud - only says good things. Time to acknowledge him and encourage him to be involved.

3. Scott Adams - recovered his powers of speech, which is remarkable. Thoughtful and humorous viz. Dilbert. Very straight-talking and good-natured man. Vegetarian. I have been visiting his blog.

Biggrin

1 fanzo- for making ur lives seem betta and coming up with a revolutinary new idead to stop us using fossil fuels

2 George bush - hasnt done much wel hasnt done anythin but if we give him an award he might give us some slack and leave us alone

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

the north korean president for pissing off bush

Character is like a tree and reputation like its shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.

"zara" wrote:
the north korean president for pissing off bush

Foolish comment zara.

Pages