Mosques are Evil!!!

Salaam

I have noticed the emphasis on removing extremist scholars from mosques to combat extremism.

However, most extremist scholars are not allowed to occupy the pulpit!

Why are mosques being targetted? We have different issues with mosques (The lack of english etc), but here mosques are being demonised.

What do you think?

"Admin" wrote:
Salaam

I have noticed the emphasis on removing extremist scholars from mosques to combat extremism.

However, most extremist scholars are not allowed to occupy the pulpit!

Why are mosques being targetted? We have different issues with mosques (The lack of english etc), but here mosques are being demonised.

What do you think?

It's part of a wider campaign do demonise islam.

The first thing Tony Blair said after it was clear the 7/7 incident was an attack was that the terrorists were inspired by islam.

You hear government ministers saying thats it's the muslim community's responsibility to root out terrorism. They're trying to present the facts as if these terrorists are the "armed wing" of the British muslim community and are walking aroung Birmingham with their weapons openly and painting murals on the side of walls like the IRA do in Belfast.

The truth is that al-qaeda is a secret society which in some cases instructs its members to violate islamic law in regards to alcohol and other things in order to go unnoticed. If their families are unaware of their activities then how is the "muslim community" supposed to "root out terrorism".

Notice how there's no pressure being put on the "white" community to root out racism after the axe attack on Anthony Walker. This was an attack commited by a group not some insane individual yet community responsibility seems to be strangely absent from media reaction to the event.

Salaam

Extremist "scholars" preach in the streets not in the Mosques.

From what I’ve seen, Mosques are very careful about what kind of stuff goes on in their Mosques…

They’re quick to remove people holding stalls/giving talks and handing out literature outside their Mosque.

I wanted to place some Revival Magazines in a Mosque and was immediately surrounded by a large group of people…I told them what the Revival was all about, but they wanted at least FIVE people to proof-read the magazine before they gave me the go-ahead.

Mosques are very careful and now they’re becoming a bit too extra.

Wasalaam

Asalamualaikum!

I personally think dat if de media wnted 2 stp all dis dey wuldnt hav made such a big fuss over 1 thing.

If u think bout it media concentrate on speading a problem instead of dicreasing it, well wat do u expect dey luv Islam been in de news over bad news at all times.

If any1 went to the Glasgow lecture last Wednesday wen Prof Dr Muhammad Tahir ul Qadri gave a lecture bout Islam n terrorism u shuld hav seen the way he proper rinsed the media. He told us stuff we didnt no includin interviews he had 4rm UK media n dat dey werent broadcasted.

We had the Glasgow commisioner n anotha guest of the goverment there too they all gt scared it waz just unbelievable wen Qibla Muhtram pointed out 2days politics.

p.s if u wnna no more bout dat lecture den i suggest u chek the msn minhaj ul quran international group the manager has put up Qaid's lecture notes on there. I've just told u parts of it ders plenty more, though its worth reading it coz then u can defend urself against terrorism.

"Duniya toh badalti rehti hai...Ey mere Quaid tuh kabhi Na badal janaa"