Back To School

Salaam

I start on Monday full time. I’m dreading it. I enrolled yesterday and checked out my timetable…I have a couple of lectures every week that start at 9.00am and I’m so not a morning person….I also have placements scheduled in the month of Ramadan?!!

Cos I was so busy this year, my summer flew by quickly….I don’t feel that I’ve chilled enough.

I feel depressed and lonely at Uni….This year will be so jam packed that I doubt I’ll even manage to spare one day a week in my Mosque….I’m so not looking forward to returning.

Anyone else feeling the back to school blues yet?

Wasalaam

salaam

call me sad bt i quite actually looking forward to skool teh holidays been gud but gt a bit boring to teh end . The only best thing about my holidays were teh 4 days at camp in teh company of shaykh ul islam . the best four days of my life!

i can't wait for ramadan as in skool i gt many events plan for teh youth!
this yr inshallah the spirit of ramadan is going to be alive in skool amongst teh muslims!

as its going to be my first yr in A levels i dnt think i have too much wrk.
Therefor i think my ramadan is going to be inshallah one spirituval month

the only think i worrid about is hw i na get up on time. i been sleeping late throughout teh holidays!

A rose protects its beauty with thorns..a woman protects hers with a veil

I aint bothered about going back, i get to see my friends!

The only thing thats bothering me is my A-Levels. I havnt still decided what A-Levels im doing..

[color=magenta]Im not looking forward to school at all this year, its going to be a very important year for me as the grades i get this year will determine if and what i do in uni. Those who are gna start ur AS levels trust m it is nothing like GCSE's but no matter how many times ppl tell you ul hav to do the exams n find the hard way.But inshaAllah i dont become too lazy this year n im going to concentrate from day 1, i need to do my stationary shopping on monday n then im all set.[/color]

[b][color=DeepPink]O you who believe, If you help (in the cause of) Allah, He will help you, and make your foothold firm[/color][color=DeepSkyBlue] {Surah Muhammad7}[/color][/b]

"Exquisite" wrote:
[color=magenta], i need to do my stationary shopping on monday n then im all set.[/color]

u just reminded me i havnt brought a single thing for skool .

yay..back to praying zuhr in the colllege chapel ...essays galore and being a recluse.

Cant wait *puke*

:roll:

< You turn to Him with divine obedience
He turns to you with Divine Love >

i start lamo uni at end of september

i've brought a new coat and handbag to get me thru the year Dirol

i have yet to purchase some new stationary :?

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
i've brought a new coat and handbag to get me thru the year Dirol

rrriiiiggghhhhttt.....

Of all the things that could get you thru the year... God, Friends you choose coat and handbag. :roll:

Back in BLACK

Well for me uni is over Biggrin unless i decide to go back and my honours last min.

So i guess i will be a full-time worker Sad

"Angel" wrote:

So i guess i will be a full-time worker Sad

haha!

Enjoy!

:twisted:

i h8 goin bak 2 skl 1hr 15 mins not enough time 2 catch up on sleep and the boring lessons Cray 2 Cray 2 talking about stationery all ineed is a pen pencil and rubber and knife 2 stop all those gettin stolen Biggrin Biggrin

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

lol a knife! derz no need n newayz,r u stil at skul?

'A book holds a house of gold'

trust me ders a need yh and im still in skl

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

What kindoff doggy skool do u go to then?!

dnt wrry botu dat

Its hard not to, when therz knives around the place!

I wudnt like to go to a skool where each kid has a knife in ther pocket.

well wen is da only good skl n miles wat choice do u have

I rather travel miles than have a risk off being stabbed.

ders no risk all it is is a bak up plan u wudnt dare steal frm any1 well sme idiots do but den dey in E.R

i go 2 an islamic skl n ma fone gt niked last year on da last day izwell,i was fumigatin n ma Cray 2 dad was propa angry it was a k750i too Cray 2

'A book holds a house of gold'

[color=magenta]i did my "official" stationary shopping today bloody cost a bomb £35 but i needed to im not leaving anythng iv learnt my lesson from lat year i have to be prepared this year early revision notes for january exams studying in my free periods no bunking lessons for a shopping spree or because i dont feel like goin,cant believe last year i used to tke one pen n thats it, this year im gna be a study freak to get me into uni inshaAllah[/color]

[b][color=DeepPink]O you who believe, If you help (in the cause of) Allah, He will help you, and make your foothold firm[/color][color=DeepSkyBlue] {Surah Muhammad7}[/color][/b]

"Exquisite" wrote:
[color=magenta]i did my "official" stationary shopping today bloody cost a bomb £35 [/color]

35 pounds that is a lot! but i suppose u do need to be fully equiped. i manage to get all my for just under a fiver. quite proud of myself Smile

considering in teh pass my stationary use to also be about 35 pounds are even more sumtimes
lol how much money i spent on little items such as colourful gels pens feltips i used to go mad !

[color=magenta]OMG i got the cutest highlighters ever,gel pens,pretty pink pencil case, three ring binders:pink,purple n green 500 sheets of lined paper,some biro pens,pink stapler,pink hole puncher,pink folder,pink wallets,pink dividers,pink post it notes[/color]

I wud never spend that much on stationary!

Im quite stingy when it comes to money, i hate wasting it on stupid stuff.

I havn't got anything new for school, just use the same stuff as last years!

[color=magenta]i wasnt wasting cuz i never got anythng for last year i just took one pen n its not luxury i just wnt to prepare myself for school n be in that study mode cuz if i dont organise myself i tend to go off into "la la" where there is pretty pink flowers n im singing under the rainbow[/color]

"Exquisite" wrote:
[color=magenta]OMG i got the cutest highlighters ever,gel pens,pretty pink pencil case, three ring binders:pink,purple n green 500 sheets of lined paper,some biro pens,pink stapler,pink hole puncher,pink folder,pink wallets,pink dividers,pink post it notes[/color]

"Exquisite" wrote:
[color=magenta] highlighters [/color]

crap!!!!!!! i need them teh most! oh why did i forget Cray 2

"ayesha d" wrote:
i go 2 an islamic skl n ma fone gt niked last year on da last day izwell,i was fumigatin n ma Cray 2 dad was propa angry it was a k750i too Cray 2

dats an ok fone sicne i got da n70 i aint braggin well i am but i say i aint cuz im Dirol Dirol Dirol

"Exquisite" wrote:
[color=magenta]i did my "official" stationary shopping today bloody cost a bomb £35[/color]

You should have gone to the pound shop in whitechapel Biggrin

They sell 20 pens in a pack for £1....most of them don't work anyway.

[color=magenta]they are so ugly, i remember i got a pritt stick from there cuz it was an emergency n the bloody glue didnt stik anythng better off using wet rice to stick sumthng on,but they do cheap paper, i used to love that shop when i was a kid[/color]

"Exquisite" wrote:
[color=magenta]i used to love that shop when i was a kid[/color]

Me too!

There's a pound shop in cannon st. A sikh guy used to own it and nearly everything was a pound and then a bengali guy bought it and now most of the stuff they sell costs more than a quid even though it's called a pound shop :roll:

Pages