I thought radical Muslims did 9-11, WOW....

160 posts / 0 new
Last post

"Naz" wrote:

You shouldnt believe everything America tells you. I with Malik on this one.

Actually I think you'll find my arguement is based on common sense.

I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice, no matter who it's for or against.

I can understand Malik believing that American is the greatest wrongdoer of muslims, but your not supposed to be so blind with devotion that you can't face reality. The truth is the truth, no matter who says it.

Back in BLACK

Michael Moore[/url]"]
[list]
[list][img]

Just way too many things wrong with this picture!

Notice the absence of stars again.

The arrows indicate the various directions in which shadows are falling, again showing evidence of inconsistent scene illumination. Yet there is something even more obviously wrong with this picture.

If the length of the lower support column of the lunar lander was 4 feet tall, this would indicate that the astronaut was over 8 feet tall, which none of the astronauts were.

[b][color=blue]Another careless mistake from NASA.[/color][/b][/list:u]

[size=10]The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.[/size]
[size=9]Bertrand Russell (1872 - 1970)[/size]

"Seraphim" wrote:
"Naz" wrote:

You shouldnt believe everything America tells you. I with Malik on this one.

Actually I think you'll find my arguement is based on common sense.

I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice, no matter who it's for or against.

I can understand Malik believing that American is the greatest wrongdoer of muslims, but your not supposed to be so blind with devotion that you can't face reality. The truth is the truth, no matter who says it.

no actually its based on science. For many years scientists have tried to find out the percentage of water and land for earth. It was the holy Qu'ran that revealed the answer and not science. Next you will be telling me that you believe in the big bang theory!

No not the gum drop buttons! – Gingy

Nowt wrong with the big bang theory.

Well, there is, otherwise it would no linger be a theory... but what it extrapolates does correlate with what is in the Qur'an.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

of course there is. How is it that an explosion out of nowhere can result in earth and mankind? It is Allah (swt) that created earth and mankind. Science and the big bang theory do not acknowledge the existence of God nor religion!

"Naz" wrote:
of course there is. How is it that an explosion out of nowhere can result in earth and mankind? It is Allah (swt) that created earth and mankind. Science and the big bang theory do not acknowledge the existence of God nor religion!

err.... isn't it possible that Allah (swt) made an explosion out of nowhere (He just needs to say 'Be!' and it is) and controlled the explosion so perfectly in order that it resulted in earth and minkind? thats what pretty much any book that talks about 'science in the Qur'an claims'...

i suggest Harun Yahya for you:

u should read in Naz

Don't just do something! Stand there.

ppl ppl ppl you misunderstand what im saying. There is nothing wrong with the big ban theory in itself. Yes it could be possible that Allah (swt) caused the explosion which resulted in earth and mankind. Im talking about the big bang theory that atheists believe (it came out of NOWHERE! i mean how ridiculous does that sound). When Bush said that God told him to declare war on iraq ppl thought he was crazy and should be locked up, what about ppl who believe the big bang theory came out of nowhere, surely they are the crazy ones that need locking up!

Hey! I was an atheist and I wasn't crazy!

There is nothing 'more crazy' in saying the universe came from nowhere or saying the universe was made by God. An atheist would say to you: 'well, where did God come from? Nowhere?' in that case his argument is just the same as yours.

key word being was. Your not anymore so stop getting offended. If we said to an atheist that God made the earth and mankind they would think we were crazy but if we said it to a religious person they would understand. An athesist argument will never be the same one as a religious persons argument for the simple reason that God does exist and earth and mankind was made by God!

"Naz" wrote:

no actually its based on science. For many years scientists have tried to find out the percentage of water and land for earth. It was the holy Qu'ran that revealed the answer and not science. Next you will be telling me that you believe in the big bang theory!

And what exactly does that have to do with the moonlanding?

why are people always insistent that science is wrong. Has it never occured to you that science can complement whats in the Quran? That science infact proves the Quran is right?

Instead of being a hater of it, try looking at it in a way of proving the truth.

Back in BLACK

"Seraphim" wrote:

And what exactly does that have to do with the moonlanding?

you made the point about your argument (how Neil Armstrong supposedly was the first man to land on the moon) being based on common sense and I just pointed out the obvious that its based on science!

"Seraphim" wrote:
why are people always insistent that science is wrong. Has it never occured to you that science can complement whats in the Quran? [b]That science infact proves the Quran is right?[/b]

Instead of being a hater of it, try looking at it in a way of proving the truth.

I have nothing against science. So let me get this straight you only believe in the holy Qu'ran because science tells you to? If science didn’t exist would you still believe the holy Qu'ran was right?

You can think I'm wrong, but that's no reason to quit thinking.

Just bcoz i said science compliments what the Quran says i never said anything about it being the only thing that compliments it.

You really have to start paying attention.

Either that or start thinking fourth-dimensionally... or do you wanna go look that up to.

Back in BLACK

What you getting in a mood for. You have your opinion which you base on science i base mine on my inner feeling. You believe Neil Armstrong landed on the moon based on empirical evidence. I think you need to write back at what you have written. I’ve made it easier for you by highlighting it in bold. Why does science have to prove the holy Qu'ran right? Why can’t the holy Qu'ran prove science right? Science is man made whereas the holy Qu'ran is from a higher being unseen to us.

"Naz" wrote:
Why does science have to prove the holy Qu'ran right? Why can’t the holy Qu'ran prove science right? Science is man made whereas the holy Qu'ran is from a higher being unseen to us.

Science doesn't "have" to do anything. God! Your sooo dense. Its how you apply it that give it meaning.

Science is facts and theories based on reasoned good old fashioned human logic. I prefer to use it because I can relate to human reasoning and logic, the minute i start understanding devine reasoning I start to become something else entirely.

Ergo i choose to understand my existance with something i can understand along with the Quran. Just bcoz i cant understand devine reasoning doesnt mean Im not going to try with the tools that i have.

Visa've Science without religion is plain boring, but imo following religion without reasoning is called being blind. You may find my views harsh to the point of being rude but heres the thing... i dont care.

Back in BLACK

What is with you? You seriously need to take a chill pill. You criticise my opinions do you see me getting in a mood? No! In answer to your reply I think you will find science denies the existence of god. You believe in science to make religion more exciting for you I solely rely on religion for answers.

"Naz" wrote:
ppl ppl ppl you misunderstand what im saying. There is nothing wrong with the big ban theory in itself. Yes it could be possible that Allah (swt) caused the explosion which resulted in earth and mankind. Im talking about the big bang theory that atheists believe (it came out of NOWHERE! i mean how ridiculous does that sound). When Bush said that God told him to declare war on iraq ppl thought he was crazy and should be locked up, what about ppl who believe the big bang theory came out of nowhere, surely they are the crazy ones that need locking up!

ur the one that needs locking up

how dare u claim that such people need locking up like Bush

it was bush that said 'god told me to go to iraq'

religion is the root cause of most the evil in the world today

I highly reccomend u look into the work of Sam Harris, Richard Dawkins and Hitchens.

"OCD" wrote:

I highly reccomend u look into the work of Sam Harris, Richard Dawkins and Hitchens.

i recommend you dont. Biggrin

"OCD" wrote:
"Naz" wrote:

Spoken like a true cynic

Back in BLACK

"OCD" wrote:

I highly recommend Reza Aslan, Alister McGrath and Peter Hitchens to offset those writers.

And if you don't want to read too much you can always watch this short video of Sheikh Hamza Yusuf .

"OCD" wrote:

Thats what every atheist argues. :roll:

"Ya'qub" wrote:

There is nothing 'more crazy' in saying the universe came from nowhere or saying the universe was made by God. An atheist would say to you: 'well, where did God come from? Nowhere?' in that case his argument is just the same as yours.

I would say God is eternal, He isn't a MAN. There needs to an eternal creator eventually. Isn't that what made you convert?

Chin up, mate! Life's too short.

"Naz" wrote:
What is with you? You seriously need to take a chill pill. You criticise my opinions do you see me getting in a mood? No! In answer to your reply I think you will find science denies the existence of god. You believe in science to make religion more exciting for you I solely rely on religion for answers.

Naz, how does science deny that there can be a God? Science doesn't prove that God doesn't exist. Mate, put it this way, established and solid science doesn't contradict the Quran. So now you can be a scientist and Muslim at the same time, right?

"Courage" wrote:
"Ya'qub" wrote:

I would say God is eternal, He isn't a MAN. There needs to an eternal creator eventually. Isn't that what made you convert?

well, we believe that God exists 'outside of time' itself and doesn't exist in a 'physical sense', because He exists 'outside of space' aswell. But an atheist doesn't believe that ANYTHING exists 'outside' of time nor space, this doesn't mean an atheist is stupid or crazy, it just means that he/she looks for 'physical evidence' and chooses not to look beyond that.

The issue is WAY too deep to explain on a message board.
-Maybe when I'm stuck on reception all day at work wth nothing to do lol!

"OCD" wrote:
"Naz" wrote:

If religion is the root of all evil, then why, why, why did Hitler, Stalin, Mao and Mussolini use the atheist theory of evolution to justify their dirty work? You know most religions are anti-terrorism and violence.

Aaaah Yaqub! You're online.

"Courage" wrote:
"Naz" wrote:

Naz, how does science deny that there can be a God? Science doesn't prove that God doesn't exist. Mate, put it this way, established and solid science doesn't contradict the Quran. So now you can be a scientist and Muslim at the same time, right?

When i mean science i mean the big bang theory. The big bang theory means different things to different ppl. To me it takes me back to my physics class in school. We were taught that there was a big explosion out of nowhere and mankind was created as a result. This theory denies the existence of God altogether. Science does not try to prove or disprove that there is a God. Me personally i don’t think you can be scientist and a Muslim at the same time.

Take for example the thread put up on male pregnancy. That sort of stuff ive got in mind. I dont think you can be a Muslim and then turn around and try to ruin Gods creation by allowing men to have babies. Its just wrong.

"Naz" wrote:
To me it takes me back to my physics class in school.

You have to realise that some subjects are simplified to such an extent in school, they are more or less wrong.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Pages