Beautiful Sig's

[color=green]Below are some beautiful Sig's which you brothers and sisters might like to use.[/color]
To align it to the center please do the following in your profile settings Jazzak'Allah.
Do remember to close the brackets as for illustration purposes there are gaps inbetween the codes, e.g [center]

[COLOR="SeaGreen"][center ][ IMG] ][/center ][/COLOR]

[b]1)[/b][COLOR="SeaGreen"][IMG ] ] [/COLOR]

[img]

[b]2)[/b] [COLOR="SeaGreen"][IMG ] ]
[/COLOR]
[img]

[b]3)[/b] [COLOR="SeaGreen"][IMG ] ]
[/COLOR]
[img]

[b]4)[/b] [COLOR="SeaGreen"][IMG ] ]
[/COLOR]
[img]

[b]5)[/b] [COLOR="SeaGreen"][IMG ] ][/COLOR]

[img]

[b]6)[/b] [COLOR="SeaGreen"][IMG ] ][/COLOR]

[img]

[b]7)[/b] [COLOR="SeaGreen"][IMG ] ][/COLOR]

[img]

[b]8)[/b] [COLOR="SeaGreen"][IMG ] ][/COLOR]

[img]

[b]9)[/b] [COLOR="SeaGreen"][IMG ] ][/COLOR]

[img]

[b]10)[/b] [COLOR="SeaGreen"][IMG ] ][/COLOR]

[img]

[b]11) [/b][COLOR="SeaGreen"][IMG ] ]
[/COLOR]
[img]

they are nice.. thanks.

what program did u use to make them?

[b][i]Round and round the Ka'bah,
Like a good Sahabah,
One step, Two step,
All the way to jannah[/i][/b]

The one comparing a heart depending on Allah to a fish swimming in water is terribly phrased.

A couple say Islam is the religion of equality. THE religion of equality. If you believe in equality, believe in Islam. Now it seems to me in Islam that men and women are very unequal, that Muslim and non-Muslim are very unequal, that married and unmarried are very unequal and that within the ummah are sects who specifically denounce other sects as the unsaved. Whatismore many Muslims argue for defending a Muslim who is lying over a non-Muslim, but not over a Muslim. So, um, how is Islam REALLY the religion of equality? Are these phrases honest or just intended to be convincing?

[b]EDITORS NOTE: START A NEW TOPIC ON THIS ISSUE PLS.... ITS OUT OF PLACE HERE.[/b]

[size=10]I feel I'm gonna move on back down south
you know where the water tastes like cherry wine[/size]

lol - 123, they're great sigs - and full of truth

[b][i]Round and round the Ka'bah,
Like a good Sahabah,
One step, Two step,
All the way to jannah[/i][/b]

and spamming of the highest quality. :twisted:

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Assalamualaykum Brother,

Thank you for the signatures.

[img]http//i15.photobucket.com/albums/a351/fanafilllah/sig6.jpg[/img]

quote: "The Great 100"
The one comparing a heart depending on Allah to a fish swimming in water is terribly phrased.

A couple say Islam is the religion of equality. THE religion of equality. If you believe in equality, believe in Islam. Now it seems to me in Islam that men and women are very unequal, that Muslim and non-Muslim are very unequal, that married and unmarried are very unequal and that within the ummah are sects who specifically denounce other sects as the unsaved. Whatismore many Muslims argue for defending a Muslim who is lying over a non-Muslim, but not over a Muslim. So, um, how is Islam REALLY the religion of equality? Are these phrases honest or just intended to be convincing?

The phrases are honest and Islam IS the religion of equality.
And the Sigs are nice!

Character is like a tree and reputation like its shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.

Islam is the religion of fairness.

Fairness is rarely equal. So I disagree with the slogans. The colsest we can get is equivalence, not equal.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.