OOPS: Bush and Blair's secret conversation

Assalamua Wa'laycum,

what do you think? G8 summit conversation.

George Bush: Yeah Blair, what are you doing?
Tony Blair: I'm just...
GB: You're leaving?
TB: No, no, no not yet. On this trade thingy...[inaudible]
GB: yeah I told that to the man
TB: Are you planning to say that here or not?
GB: If you want me to
TB: Well, it's just that if the discussion arises...
GB: I just want some movement.
TB: Yeah
GB: Yesterday we didn't see much movement
TB: No, no, it may be that it's not, it maybe that it's impossible
GB: I am prepared to say it
TB: But it's just I think what we need to be is in a position&
GB: Who is introducing the trade?
TB: Angela
GB: Tell her to call 'em
TB: Yes
GB: Tell her to put me on the spot. Thanks for sweater it's awfully thoughtful of you
TB: It's a pleasure
GB: I know you picked it out yourself
TB: Oh, absolutely, in fact I knitted it. [Laughter]
GB: What about Kofi [inaudible] his attitude to ceasefire and everything else ... happens
TB: Yeah, no I think the [inaudible] is really difficult. We can't stop this unless you get this international business agreed.
GB: Yeah
TB: I don't know what you guys have talked about Israel, but as I say I am perfectly happy to try and see what the lie of the land is - but you need that done quickly because otherwise it will spiral
GB: I think Condi is going to go pretty soon
TB: But that's, that's all that matters. But if you, you see it will take some time to get that together
GB: Yeah, yeah
TB: But at least it gives people...
GB: It's a process, I agree. I told her your offer too...
TB: Well...it's only if I mean... you know. If she's got a..., or if she needs the ground prepared as it were... Because obviously if she goes out, she's got to succeed as it were, whereas I can go out and just talk
GB: You see, the irony is what they need to do is to get Syria, to get Hezbollah to stop doing this S**t and it's over
TB: [inaudible]
GB: [inaudible]
TB: Syria
GB: Why?
TB: Because I think this is all part of the same thing
GB: Yeah.
TB: What does he think? He thinks if Lebanon turns out fine, if we get a solution in Israel and Palestine, Iraq goes in the right way...
GB: Yeah, yeah, he is sweet
TB: He is honey. And that's what the whole thing is about. It's the same with Iraq
GB: I felt like telling Kofi to call, to get on the phone to Bashir Assad and make something happen
TB: Yeah
GB: [inaudible]
TB:
GB: We are not blaming the Lebanese government
TB: Is this...?

[Tony Blair is seen reaching towards the microphone and the sound is cut off at this point].
WOT DO YA THINK?