Some Quotes from Russian Soldiers about Chechen Civilians

Some quotes from Russian soldiers regarding Chechen civilians:

Quote:
"I hated them when I fought in Chechnya, and I hate them now. I can't even watch TV when it shows Chechens--I feel all my muscles start to ache and I want to smash something."

Quote:
[b]"I remember a Chechen female sniper. We just tore her apart with two armored personnel carriers, having tied her ankles with steel cables. There was a lot of blood, but the boys needed it."
"The main thing is to have them die slowly. You don't want them to die fast, because a fast death is an easy death." [/b]

Quote:
"The summary executions don't just take place against suspected fighters. One 33-year-old army officer recounted how he drowned a family of five--four women and a middle-aged man--in their own well."

Quote:
"You should not believe people who say Chechens are not being exterminated. In this Chechen war, it's done by everyone who can do it," he said. "There are situations when it's not possible. But when an opportunity presents itself, few people miss it."

Quote:
"I would kill all the men I met during mopping-up operations. I didn't feel sorry for them one bit."

Quote:
"It's much easier to kill them all. It takes less time for them to die than to grow."

Quote:
"So there will be one Chechen less on the planet, so what? Who will cry for him?"

Full article:

link not working.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.