DAVID BLAIN- COOL OR FOOL?

SALAAM

What do you think about David Blain who's spent nearly a week in a human aquarium?

David Blaine has almost completed his latest stunt - to spend a week underwater - which he'll round off with an attempt to hold his breath for nine minutes.

The illusionist is being kept alive with a mask and an air line, while food is being provided through a tube.

he has done many other stunts , so he is a great illusionist, magiican or just a nut case?

ws

He's a nutcase but a very daring one.

I have seen a few of his stunts, they are ok nothing wow.

He is creative in the art of accumulating wealth.

He is not an illusionist, as there is not illusion involved. Neither is it magic or feigning magic.

If someone told me I could go under water for a week, and earn enough to never work again, it would certainly be worth considering.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"TheRevivalEditor" wrote:
SALAAM

What do you think about David Blain who's spent nearly a week in a human aquarium?

David Blaine has almost completed his latest stunt - to spend a week underwater - which he'll round off with an attempt to hold his breath for nine minutes.

The illusionist is being kept alive with a mask and an air line, while food is being provided through a tube.

he has done many other stunts , so he is a great illusionist, magiican or just a nut case?

ws

muppet.

Back in BLACK

Admin.. i saw that...

dont think by deleting your post i didnt see it.

i meant blain ofcourse. Biggrin

Back in BLACK

What's your issue with the guy? His tricks are pretty cool, he is a great showman, I don't care for his stunts, but I can't see why there is any strength of feeling against him.

[size=9]Whatever you do, know that I will always love you. Or else.[/size]

I like the guy.

He is creative in gaining wealth.

If I was half as creative, I would be rich.

I think people mistake him for something he is not.

But then again he almost died in his record attempt. He failed after he was pulled out of the water unconscious. Now that is going pretty far.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

I dont necessarily dislike the guy... that would suggest i actually care.

No, but his stunts are .... i dunno he seems to be trying too hard to get peoples attention. It just seems like a publicity stunt, trying to get world attention.

I find such things increadibly boring.

Back in BLACK

The guy takes himself far too seriously.

He did a hunger endurance stunt in London last year. He was suspended in some kind of box high above the river Thames for a month without food.

Londoners mocked him, some throwing rotten fruit and eggs at him, some banged drums all night to keep him awake, while one newspaper flew a toy aeroplane ,with a fast food meal attached, around his box to taunt him.

London humor is very harsh.

All this interest in David Blaine from Revival members is quite odd. I don't think the problem lies with Blaine.

...what's wrong with discussing him? That's the whole point of his acts right? I mean the guy deliberately chooses locations where we can not avoid seeing him, televises his "escapes" and hypes himself up as much as possible.

Nothing wrong with discussing him, just it's way off-topic for this website.

"100man" wrote:

Let me decide that. Blum 3

"100man" wrote:

islam is a huge topic

i'm sure islam says sumin about "stupid men who try to pull of dangerous life threatening stunts just to make money have have their name in some stupid world records book"

he failed miserably in his last stunt

dunno how he'll live with the humilation

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
cunno how he'll live with the humilation

For three days in a card board meat box 3 fathoms underwater with sharks with fricken laser beams attached to their fricken heads circling around.

Dirol

"100man" wrote:

whats that meant to mean?

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

"*DUST*" wrote:
"100man" wrote:

What's whats (sic) that meant to mean meant to mean?

"100man" wrote:
"*DUST*" wrote:
"100man" wrote:

What's whats (sic) that meant to mean meant to mean?

:roll: i know how to spell thank you. answer the question.

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

It means there's nothing wrong with discussing David Blaine, but that its way off-topic for this website. My question was at least as genuine.

OK, OK. I was implying, and now I'm saying, that I thought it a bit off to have a thread on The Revival inviting members to gossip about a relatively unimportant Jewish guy. I started a thread on a well missed Muslim icon and it garnered a question as to why I would start a thread on the subject.

"100man" wrote:
OK, OK. I was implying, and now I'm saying, that I thought it a bit off to have a thread on The Revival inviting members to gossip about a relatively unimportant Jewish guy. I started a thread on a well missed Muslim icon and it garnered a question as to why I would start a thread on the subject.
lol. well thanks for the [i]genuine[/i] answer. Blum 3 David Blaine is Jewish? i didn't know that. anyway we dont only talk about Islam-related things on this forum 100, i'm surprised u assumed that seeing as how you've been around for a while!

"100man" wrote:

didnt know he was jewish

ur fascination with nazia can not be compared to our fascination with David

u most prob cant even understand what nazia sings about

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
"100man" wrote:

didnt know he was jewish

I doubt many people here know or even understand what she sang about let alone 100man.

Back in BLACK

yep David blaine is a crzy nut case

yearning for attention and the media eyes on him 24/7

he is also a con artist , many of his tricks and illusions are fake , i saw a programme uncovering many of his tricks including the one wear he hovers in the sky - thats an illusion with the camera , the angle of the camera covers the fact the he as one of his feet touching the ground

also the trick where he gets a dead fly puts it into his hand and it mysteriously comes alive - who does he think he is god or something, lol - the science behind that trick is when you freeze a fly or many bugs they automatically go into a coma state wear they appear dead , but blaine puts it into his hand wear the heat from his hand warms the fly up and it wakes up

also i heard while he was in the box in london , he had a special water drink and tablets in the glass box which military use wear you can survive without food for long periods

So David Blaine - nut case, lunatic, attention seeker, fraud - yep but he is entertaining so i havent got anything agaisnt him D

You really thought he could fly?

Lol Lol Lol Lol

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
"100man" wrote:

didnt know he was jewish

Not fascination for my part, just a promo. I didn''t pick a subject for gossip.

"100man" wrote:
I didn''t pick a subject for gossip.

this isn't 'gossip', it's a discussion.

"*DUST*" wrote:
"100man" wrote:

"COOL OR FOOL?"

"100man" wrote:
"*DUST*" wrote:
"100man" wrote:

"COOL OR FOOL?"

lol giving a discussion a catchy title doesn't make it gossip! Blum 3

Pages