I know a song that'll get on your nerves, get on your nerves

Salaam

So what gets on your nerves?
What do you dislike?

Wat can be done about it in a proactive, positive manner?

I dislike:
Stupidity.
Can't think of anything else atm.

I understand that people have different levels of intellect, but I am not talking of intellectual stupidity (after all you have a certain amount, but there is nothing you can do about it).

I am talking when people jump head first and think later.
When people talk first, think later.

I think people sound stupid when they cannot compress the information they wish to communicate. Especially if they gasp, and then blurb on and on.

Remember breathe normally.

If you do not know something, admit it. Or if you're really smart get someone else to admit it and ask the right questions to fill your knoweledge gap!

I better stop, or this whole post will sound stupid!

"Admin" wrote:
Salaam

So what gets on your nerves?
What do you dislike?

If you do not know something, admit it. Or if you're really smart get someone else to admit it and ask the right questions to fill your knoweledge gap!

I better stop, or this whole post will sound stupid!

i hate it when ppl can't spell hint hint!! Wink

What i hate most is when ppl whinge, an i am not talkin bout just a wee bit moanin no its the proper i did this and i did that, hell i dont care, good you done somethin just dont come round tellin me! (talkin from experience, might not make sense to some)

I get irritated by dad calling me up on my mobile 24/7....nothing irritates me more.

"MuslimSister" wrote:
I get irritated by dad calling me up on my mobile 24/7....nothing irritates me more.

i can relate...but in my case its my mum lol

Mr Admin gets on my nerves when he goes into Dictatoship mode :twisted:

What i really hate is just when i've got home and sat down to some RnR. I get told to get up again and start doing something else :evil: really annoys me that some people can't be a little more considerate.

I also really hate it when people ask stupid questions. Like if someone asks you where you were? and you say i was in the guys room. And then they ask, what were you doing there? eerr helloo what do you think i was doing there? Doesnt take a genius to figour it out.

Back in BLACK

It gets on my nerves when the computer crashes and stops working for a week!

"Purity is half of faith.......Prayer is the light...patience is illumination; and the Quran is an argument for or against you. Everyone starts his day and is a vendor of his soul, either freeing it or bringing about its ruin." Muslim

gremlins annoy me

hot weather annoys me

waiting for the bus annoys me

parents annoy me

local busy body aunties annoy me

mum not making my fav munch annoys me

my bro annoys me 24/7

college girls annoy me

in fact most things annoy me

and this stupid thread annoys me :twisted:

I get annoyed at silly customers who cant understand my accent, also when they ask me to speak up when they got stupid loud music playin at the back and i hate paki customers who just have a go at you when they know u an asian cuz of your name!!

i also like lilsis hate waitin for the bus at 8:30 in the morn and i hate waitin for it when i get back frm wrk, i also hate it when i miss my bus by 2 mins and have 2 wait 30 mins for the nxt one 2 come..(need to ask sis to come and get frm wrk in future)

I hate it when i am tired!!

thats all Smile not very much that annoys me