girl in Edgebaston turned into a mermaid

in edgebaston, birmingham, a mother was reading the Quran whilst her daughter was playing loud music in her bedroom. the mother asked her daughter to turn off the music whilst she was reading or at leat turn it down so she could carry on reading, without being distracted but the daughter did not listen and instead turned the music on louder, being disrespectful. then suddenly she turned into into a mermaid. alaams and imaams have gone round to see her and still are, but there are no changes happening to her and so she is lying on the sofa downstairs and people who know the family and her, are going round to see her. it's incredible to believe but its true because i have cousins in living in that area and they have seen the state she is in and people i know have pictures of her on their phones!!!!!!!!!

It all seems like hype cuz i wouldn't believe it either but when you see the picture and hear from people who actually live there and have witnessed it, its makes you think..

sam

"sam" wrote:
It all seems like hype cuz i wouldn't believe it either but when you see the picture and hear from people who actually live there and have witnessed it, its makes you think..

And until i dont see that girl turned mermaid i wont believe it, i think its just people looking for attention - its a loada rubbish IMO....

Its not everday someone turns into a monkey/fish/mermaid so it should be on the news

Anyway i have heard a Hadith where the Holy Prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) has asked Allah (swt) to not turn his Ummah into animals so i'll stick with the Hadith (sorry no reference!). The reason being previously Prophets (as) Ummah's used to be turned into animals for their sins which is why the Holy Prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) requested this from Allah (swt).

Salam

I believe you sam.

Miracles do happen, even in the 21st century.

Can I come down and see her, alone ?

Omrow

if i was living in birmingham then i would have let you bro, but since am not its difficult

sam

Salam

Well, try to contact the fishy woman. And make an appointment.

Also, find out the charges.

Omrow

lol

i will try to bro jus 4u

but am nt promising owt

sam

I would love to take her to the pond. And push her over.

"sam" wrote:

It's a derivation of [url= hoax.

There is no mermaid, nobody was transformed because of allah the qur'an or elves

go home.

"Augustus" wrote:
"sam" wrote:

It's a derivation of [url= hoax.

There is no mermaid, nobody was transformed because of allah the qur'an or elves

go home.

That's begining to make more sense.

The 'video' of this mermaid/fish is just of a large fish on a table with something resembling a face on it. Kinda like this:

[img]

lol is this the same one as the mpac thread?

lol just seen the mpac thread on this.

My pic is a closer representation. Dirol

I think this is true.

[size=9]Whatever you do, know that I will always love you. Or else.[/size]

saw the video last week.

looking on the forums around the net, everyone reckons its a hoax.

been done very well (or very bad, depends on how u look at it).. its quite scary...

there's this other one circulating around the web of an excorcism being performed on a girl. thats a lot more realistic.. but nothing much happens, except her voice sounds very possesed.

can't find the girl turning into the fish vid.. the site i saw it on, took it off cos the downloads caned his bandwidth..

[b][i]Round and round the Ka'bah,
Like a good Sahabah,
One step, Two step,
All the way to jannah[/i][/b]

"khan" wrote:

there's this other one circulating around the web of an excorcism being performed on a girl. thats a lot more realistic.. but nothing much happens, except her voice sounds very possesed.

yeh i saw that, that was flippin freaky....luckily i wasnt home alone i would have died and that is no joke!

100 why do u think its true?

P.s. girls if your easily frightened then dont look at that link sicky posted.

what makes u think i am gona chek that - i dont trust men...so will pass on that link.

p.s seen it! See, shouldnt trust men....AGAIN if your easily scared dont check it out

EDIT

angel trust.. it'll crack u up.. btw did anyone try that maze game i posted last week..

cos this is a vid of someone playing it.. lol

[b][i]Round and round the Ka'bah,
Like a good Sahabah,
One step, Two step,
All the way to jannah[/i][/b]

"Angel" wrote:
100 why do u think its true?

Seems credible.

[size=9]Whatever you do, know that I will always love you. Or else.[/size]

funny story

who comes up with this stuff... remember the somalian vampir man going around in birmingham biting off muslim womens hands.. anyway im from edgbaston and the story is definately false

"raf786" wrote:
funny story

who comes up with this stuff... remember the somalian vampir man going around in birmingham biting off muslim womens hands.. anyway im from edgbaston and the story is definately false

To be honest "vampires" are hardly surprising, ages back i saw this show and people from US were "vampires" and used to actually bite into people's necks and suck their blood ewww....

where is edgbaston? (never heard of that town, its probably one of those creepy towns where anythin and everythin happens!)

edgbaston is in birmingham , it has a mix of everything

one part is extremely rich its got hugh mansions, world renowned university as well as sports stadium (edgbaston cricket ground), the other half is poor, crime stricken, deprived and multi cultural , then the two worlds meet in the middle ... it can be very creepy and yes anything and everything happens lol

hmmm i think the area my aunt stays in the middle cuz its not a posh area, fairly nice and loads and loads of Pakistani's, i get shocked when i visit B'ham, soo many asians :shock:

whats up with that area "barrhead", "barr-end" i dont knw the exact name but heard its a very very rough area!

[quote=" "barrhead", "barr-end" i dont knw the exact name but heard its a very very rough area![/quote]

do you mean perry barr

whats wrong with too many asains thats the best thing about birmingham

yeh perry barr is bad its located next to aston and lozells as well as handsworth, its where all the diffrent races and religions clash

its known for shootings and riots but their are worse places around

"raf786" wrote:

do you mean perry barr

whats wrong with too many asains thats the best thing about birmingham

yeh perry barr is bad its located next to aston and lozells as well as handsworth, its where all the diffrent races and religions clash

its known for shootings and riots but their are worse places around

aye perry barr thats the one - my uncle left me and his wife alone in the car after tellin us someone had got shot the other day, wasnt amused!

I dont mind asians but too many - just not used to it i guess.

have you told me this before im sensing de ja vue

but why did he leave you alone shock

once you get used to being around asains its hard not to get used to living somewhere where there are no asians

"raf786" wrote:
have you told me this before im sensing de ja vue

but why did he leave you alone :shock:

once you get used to being around asains its hard not to get used to living somewhere where there are no asians

Probably have mentioned it cuz it was soo scary- he only went like just across the road to get some pizza

We have loads of asians here but we also have a white people which is nice to have a mix sometimes. Our area is at peace now finally!

there are types of white people that can be extremely racists you know the scummy trampy council estate ones , the ones that are too lazy or drunk to do anything and blame foreigners for everything. However majority of white people are good, so its good to live in white areas . Ill probably be percieved as a racists but black areas tend to be bad to live in but yeh the white racists area must be the worse.

where about you from, and why is it at peace now

"raf786" wrote:
there are types of white people that can be extremely racists you know the scummy trampy council estate ones , the ones that are too lazy or drunk to do anything and blame foreigners for everything. However majority of white people are good, so its good to live in white areas . Ill probably be percieved as a racists but black areas tend to be bad to live in but yeh the white racists area must be the worse.

where about you from, and why is it at peace now

Yeah you get all sorts of people within every race, you get racists pakistani's/racist white people/racist black people. I stay in glasgow, in our area we used to have alot of racist fights and also fights amongst asians themselves.

It all happend when an asian guy, Imran was stabbed to death (6 yrs bak). it cause loads of riots in our school that dad didnt let us go to school for a few days and just a year bak this boy called Kris was killed by asian guys - it was disgustin they were taking "revenge" for the killing of Imran. Now thankfully you dont get many gangster wanabe's roaming the streets , so its now peaceful thank god.

Pages