Ahle Haq, Ahle Sunnah Demonstration, Britians Biggest

Ahle Haq, Ahle Sunnah Demonstration

On Saturday 18th February we will be defending the honour of Rasoolallah (saw), with words, with a demonstration and with our voices. But all the enemies of Islam and all the people of arrogance should know, that if we are forced to defend Rasoolallah Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) with our blood, we will defend Rasoolallah Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) with our blood. We will say to Rasoolallah (saw), not with our voices, but with our blood, we respond to your call, oh Messenger of Allah.

"So they who have believed in him, honoured him, supported him and followed the light which was sent down with him, it is those who will be the successful." (Al-A'raaf: 157)

On the day of Judgment our Prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) will provide us with "Liva-ul-Hamd" (the banner of praise) under which all believers will be gathered.

What will we do to defend the honour of Rasoolallah (saw).......................

Date: Saturday 18th February 2006

Time: 12:30 pm

Venue: Trafalgar Square to Hyde Park, London

"Say to them: If you love God, follow (and love and honour) me, and God will love you" (3:31)

The prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) said "Whoever loves me will be with me in the Garden." Reported by Anas bin Maalik (may Allah be pleased with him)

"al_goraba" wrote:

On Saturday 18th February we will be defending the honour of Rasoolallah (saw), with words, with a demonstration and with our voices. But all the enemies of Islam and all the people of arrogance should know, that if we are forced to defend Rasoolallah Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) with our blood, we will defend Rasoolallah Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) with our blood. We will say to Rasoolallah (saw), not with our voices, but with our blood, we respond to your call, oh Messenger of Allah.

Is this part of the official literature for the demo?

:?

unfortunately i missed last week due to attending the one in birmingham and helping out on dawah work

but ill be sure to go next week

I want a banner

any suggestions on what to write ?

'kill the kuffirs who attacked our beloved prophet(pbuh) and defend islam'
is too extreme dont you think shock lol lol

Brother, is there anything wrong with what is mentioned?

It's a good thing no-one will be allowed to take home-made banners.

"al_goraba" wrote:
Brother, is there anything wrong with what is mentioned?

Is it a quote from the official literature?

"Beast" wrote:
It's a good thing no-one will be allowed to take home-made banners.

in the last march I heard 150 muslims were present keeing an eye on the crowd

so that ppl with stupid clothing n banners may be sorted out

i hope the same happens in this march

Is it a quote from the official literature?[/quote]

Is there anything wrong with it?

"al_goraba" wrote:
"Beast" wrote:

y dont u just answer his question... :?

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

Quote:
Quote:

You can't answer a question with a question. :roll:

Just tell me whether it is or it isn't.

A 'yes' or 'no' will suffice.

"al_goraba" wrote:
Yes

is there a website for the organisers of this protest?

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

Where did you get the info and quotes from? [/quote]

Brother, we are all workers of the Deen, so it is our duty to propagate.

"al_goraba" wrote:
"Beast" wrote:
Where did you get the info and quotes from?

thats all well and good, but give credit where credit is due - who organised this protest?

"al_goraba" wrote:
Quote:
Where did you get the info and quotes from?

There's a difference between propogating the deen and propogating our own flowery rhetoric and opinions and passing it off under false pretences.

"Beast" wrote:
"*DUST*" wrote:

who organised this protest?

[url= people et al.

oh, u mean its the same as [url= one?

"al_goraba" wrote:
Are you against what has been written?

Should the need arise to defend the Prophet (SAW) with our blood, then we should do so. But why does the need to say that arise in this case?

In the whole cartoon controversy when and where has the need arisen to shed blood - our own or that of others?

To include the above 'statement' is obviously threatening. And it goes against the aims the organisers of the demo. Their aims include:
- convey cohesive debate and uniformity of response against the perpetrators of the offensive material
- demand a dialogue with the appropriate authorities for setting a minimum benchmark of civility.

You are twisting their objectives. You are not propogating the demo or the deen but exploiting it to air your own armchair militancy!

Three questions:

1 - Why did you say that it is from the official literature when it obviously isn't?

2 - Why haven't you told us where you got the above 'statement' from?

Quote:
On Saturday 18th February we will be defending the honour of Rasoolallah (saw), with words, with a demonstration and with our voices.
3 - In the above quote who is 'we'?

"Actions speak louder than words"

is apt here.

Who are these Ahle Haq? Thats pretty arrogant claim is it not?

"Beast" wrote:
"al_goraba" wrote:
Are you against what has been written?

Three questions:

1 - Why did you say that it is from the official literature when it obviously isn't?

2 - Why haven't you told us where you got the above 'statement' from?

Quote:
On Saturday 18th February we will be defending the honour of Rasoolallah (saw), with words, with a demonstration and with our voices.
3 - In the above quote who is 'we'?

The answer to questions one and two are that the Ahle Sunnah have agreed to the above statement.

The answer to question number three is that "we" is everyone that will be participating. "On Saturday 18th February we will be defending the honour of Rasoolallah (saw), with words, with a demonstration and with our voices."

Brother, if you do not have the knowledge of what is going on it is best to stay quite.

"Do not pursue what you have no knowledge of," (17:36)

Salam

Not another demo !

Jesus H. Christ !!

What is wrong with you people !

Omrow

"al_goraba" wrote:

The answer to questions one and two are that the Ahle Sunnah have agreed to the above statement.

The answer to question number three is that "we" is everyone that will be participating. "On Saturday 18th February we will be defending the honour of Rasoolallah (saw), with words, with a demonstration and with our voices."

Brother, if you do not have the knowledge of what is going on it is best to stay quite.

"Do not pursue what you have no knowledge of," (17:36)

Lol

First of all, stop with this Ahle Sunnah stuff. This demo is organised by Muslims of different traditions, sects, etc. It is not organised under the banner of Ahle Sunnah - or even Ahle Haq for that matter.

1 - How do you know that the organisers of the demo have agreed with what you wrote in your initial post?

[b]2 - Why haven't you told us where you got the above 'statement' from?[/b]

[b]3 - Why did you say that it is from the official literature when it obviously isn't?[/b]

4 - Can you provide a scholarly commentary on this verse with out using it to score cheap points? "Do not pursue what you have no knowledge of," (17:36)

Pages