Calling all (Ex) Students

I really need your guys help. I know this place has tons of uni students so I thought it'd be best to do my research here.

As part of my coursework I need to collect primary evidence, so I desperately need ANY Uni students OR someone who  has been to uni-and willing to volunter for an interview OR fill out some questionnaires. 

I've worked it all out, so that I need a sample of 15 people (5 per questionnaire) to fill out one.

2 people willing to do the interview.. 

Then I have 5 pieces of Primary research. 3 Questionnaires and 2 interviews. Sounds pretty straightforward..

I would be soooooooooooooooooooooo grateful for any takers.

Please please please please anyone interested let me know before Saturday (latest), so I can start to work on what I have/don't have etc.

If there's no one then I'll just have to do them myself and it'll be really biased, then just cry at the thought of getting a crappy grade. And probably  never ever come back on revvy again lol.

But yeah,  60% of C/W is ultimately at stake.

Thanks a lot guys.

If only i was a uni student. But i know a few who might be willing to help you out. Smile

I never knew this place had 'tons' of students! lol 

You should ask for people on somewhere like 'thestudentroom' if you don't get enough people from elsewhere.

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

Thankyouuuu.

OK since I really want to get it done by the end of today, I've decided to lessen it to 5 students..

So far I have 6. (Including 2 from here). But I need one more... unless someone wouldn't mind doing a questionnaire AND being interviwed?

Really need to know.

I'm actually pretty gutted!

Honestly thought more people would be enthusiastic about it.

Either way thanks a lot to those who said they wouldn't mind.

Smile

LOL Not even a full 24 hours has passed yet Smile

I know but I rather get the collecting evidence business out the way, cause the 'explains' and drawing conclusions from it will take up my whole weekend. Sadly.

i dont go to "normal" uk based uni. is that still oky?

Is it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary?

Yes, thats perfectly fine.