Pray for Gaza

Israel bombing again.

Quote:
 The United States threw its weight behind Israel after it launched a barrage of air strikes on the Gaza Strip, and condemned Palestinian militant rocket attacks on southern Israel.

"We support Israel's right to defend itself, and we encourage Israel to continue to take every effort to avoid civilian casualties," US State Department spokesman Mark Toner said in a statement.

"We strongly condemn the barrage of rocket fire from Gaza into southern Israel, and we regret the death and injury of innocent Israeli and Palestinian civilians caused by the ensuing violence," he added.

"There is no justification for the violence that Hamas and other terrorist organizations are employing against the people of Israel," Toner said in his statement, calling on them "to stop these cowardly acts immediately."

"Hamas claims to have the best interests of the Palestinian people at heart, yet it continues to engage in violence that is counterproductive to the Palestinian cause," he added.

"Attacking Israel on a near daily basis does nothing to help Palestinians in Gaza or to move the Palestinian people any closer to achieving self determination."

- Agence France Presse

Warning: Distressing pics 

Prayer is the weapon of the believer. What all of us can do right now is pray for their safety, Inshaa'Allah.
May we all put our hands together and pray for the Palestinians. May Allah help them and bring shame upon their oppressors. "Truely Allah is on the side of the oppressed"--Al Quran

Ameen

And I heard as it were, the noise of thunder. One of the four beasts saying come and see and I beheld, a pale horse. And his name that sat on him was Death... and Hell followed with him.

">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22gMbGQrAs8&sns=tw]

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

Whilst we all want to avoid any bloodshed on both sides can I ask why people dont roundly condemn the launching of countless rockets into Israel by HAMAS? Do HAMAS really act in the best interest of the people of Gaza?

They have been actively planning this latest episode so now will need to face the full ire of the IDF , and the consequent collateral and human damage.HAMAS and their backers Hezbollah dont give a jot about civilian lifes in GAZA .Also why has the muslim world chosen this to make a stand ?Where were they when syrians are being killed on a daily basis ? Muslims killing each other ok but Jews bombing Muslims ..shameeeeeee

What nonsense

There are Muslims  trying to stand up for Palestinians, Syrians, the Muslims in Rohingya, people everywhere, whatever their race or religion, facing injustice. We should not, and do not just care about Palestinians. 

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

Abu wrote:

Whilst we all want to avoid any bloodshed on both sides can I ask why people dont roundly condemn the launching of countless rockets into Israel by HAMAS? Do HAMAS really act in the best interest of the people of Gaza?

BS and propaganda - Israel chose this and continues to choose this as the one with the power and by being the aggressor.

According to reports (from Israelis too) just hours before the assassination of the guy that started all this, he had sent communication to Israel to negotiate a "lasting peace".

But that wouldnt fit the political environment in Israel and just like last time when elections were due, this time again, the government (a different one) chose to terrorise the gazans for political gain (the sme decision as last time).

If you look at Israeli military, it has deliberately starved Gaza - it calculated the amount of food that would need to be allowed in to avoid malnutrition, and then let less in.

That is forgetting about not letting in building materials to rebuild from last time and shooting at fishermen who want to fish for food or farmers who want to farm.

What you are advocating is that everything is taken from them and they are not even allowed to frown about it in return.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

#GazaUnderAttack| Names and ages of killed people in the ongoing Israeli attacks on Gaza

Because we are NOT just numbers, keep following this post of the names  and ages of murdered people who fell victim during the past days of Israeli attacks on Gaza since Wednesday. The number rises to 69 and still rising Sad I hope that this battle will cost us no more souls. However, nothing will depress us, no matter how much Israel escalates its inhumanity and crimes. We’ll remain ready to pay any price  for attaining of freedom and dignity. RIP!

1- Ahmad Al-Ja’bary, 52 years old.
2-Mohammed Al-hams, 28 years old.
3- Rinan Arafat, 7 years old.
4- Omar Al-Mashharawi, 11 moonths old.
5-Essam Abu-Alma’za, 20 years old.
6-Mohammed Al-qaseer, 20 years old.
7- Heba Al-Mashharawi, six-month pregnant, 19 years old.
8- Mahmoud Abu Sawawin, 65 years old.

9- Habis Hassan Mismih, 29 years old.
10- Wael Haidar Al-Ghalban, 31 years old.
11- Hehsam Mohammed Al-Ghalban, 31 years old.
12- Rani Hammad, 29 years old.
13- Khaled Abi Nasser, 27 year old.
14- Marwan Abu Al-Qumsan, 52 years old.
15- Walid Al-Abalda, 2 years old.
16- Hanin Tafesh, 10 months old.
17- Oday Jammal Nasser, 16 years old.
18- Fares Al-Basyouni, 11 years old.
19- Mohammed Sa’d Allah, 4 years old.
20- Ayman Abu Warda, 22 years old.
21- Tahrir Suliman, 20 years old.
22- Ismael Qandil, 24 years old.
23- younis Kamal Tafesh, 55 years old.
24- Mohammed Talal Suliman, 28 years old.
25- Amjad Mohammed Abu-Jalal, 32 years old.
26- Ziyad Farhan Abu-Jalal, 23 years old.
27- Ayman Mohammed Abu Jalal, 44 years old.
28- Hassan Salem Al-Heemla’, 27 years old.
29- Khaled Khalil Al-Shaer, 24 years old.
30- Ayman Rafeeq sleem, 26 years old.
31- Ahmad Abu Musamih, 32 years old.

At 8:20 am, as a result to an Israeli inhumane attack on Deel Al-Balah, central Gaza, three people were killed. The list of murdered victims goes longer>>>

32- Osama Abdejjawad
33- Ashraf Darwish
34- Ali Al-Mana’ma

At 8:45 am_ 9:00 am, warplanes attacked several places including Rafah, Khan-Younis, and Tal Al-Sultan, southern Gaza, leaving three killed>>

35`- Mukhlis Edwan
36- Mohammed Al-Loulhy, 24 years old.
37- Ahmad Al-Atrush

In a series of attacks on several places on central Gaza at noon, two more people fell victim:

38- Abderrahman Al-Masri

39- Awad Al-Nahhal
40- Ali Hassan Iseed, 25 years old, killed in an attack on his motorbike in Deer Al-Balah, central Gaza, at 8:10 pm, Novebmer 17.

IOF attack another motorbike in Deer Al-Balah at 8:20 pm, leaving two more killed:
41- Mohammed Sabry Al’weedat, 25 years old.
42- Osama Yousif Al-Qadi, 26 years old.

In an attack on central Gaza, to the west of Al-Masdar area, at 9:10 pm, two more people people killed:
43- Ahmad Ben Saeed, 42 years old.
44- Hani Bre’m, 31 years old.

At 9:40 pm, Israel attacked Qdeih family’s house in west Khan-Younis, Southern Gaza and a woman got killed.
45- Samaher Qdeih, 28 years old.
46- Tamer Al-Hamry,  26 years old, died after being seriously injured in an attack on Deer Al-Balah.

On November 18, the fifth day of the Israeli ongoing aggression on Gaza:

Israeli warplanes shelled the house of Abu-Alfoul family in northern Gaza, killing two children and injuring at 13 at least, mostly children and women.

47- Gumana Salamah Abu Sufyan, 1 year old.

48- Tamer Salamah  Abu Sufyan, 3 years old.

An Israeli warplanes fired missiles at a house that belongs to the family of Abu Nuqira in Rafah killing one person:

49- Muhamed Abu Nuqira

An Israeli war plane fired a missile at a house in an agricultural land east of Bureij camp, in the Central Gaza Strip, killing one child and injuring 2 other children:

50- Eyad Abu Khusa, 18 months old.

Two people were killed, one of them a child, when an Israeli missile hit a beachfront refugee camp in Gaza City:

51- Tasneem Zuheir Al-Nahhal, 13 years old.

52- Ahmad Essam Al-Nahhal, 25 years old.

Medics also reported finding the body of woman under the rubble of a house in eastern Gaza City who had been killed in a strike earlier in the morning.

53- Nawal Abdelaal, 52 years old.

At 3:10 pm, November 18, Israel rocked a house belongs to Al-Dalou family in Sheikh-Redwan area, west Gaza, killing at least 10 people, including 4 women and 4 children.

54- Mohammed Jamal Al-Dalou, the father.
55- Ranin Mohammed Jamal Al-Dalou, 5 years old.
56- Jamal Mohammed Jamal Al-Dalou, 7 year old.
57- Yousef Mohammed Jamal Al-Dalou, 10 years old.
58- Ibrahim Mohammed Jamal Al-Dalou, 1 year old.
59- Jamal Al-Dalou, the grandfather.
60-  Sulafa Al Dalou, 46 years old
61- Samah Al-Dalou, 25 years old
62- Tahani Al-Dalou, 50 years old
63- Ameina Matar Al-Mzanner, 83 years old.
64- Abdallah Mohammed Al-Mzanner, 23 years old.

Soon after Al-Dalou massacre, 2 more were killed, including a child, in an attack on a car for water supply in northern Gaza.
65- Suheil Hamada
66-Mo’men HamadaIn an airstrike that targeted Nussairat camp after that another one was murdered and 10 at least got injured
67- Atiyya Mubarak.68- Samy Al-Ghfeir, 22 years old, killed in an attack on Shijaiyya area, west Gaza.
69- Mohammed Bakr Al-Of, 24 years old, killed in an attack on Al-Yarmouk st. in Gaza city.

At 8:00 pm, November 18, the ministry of health in Gaza has reported that Israel has risen the death toll in Gaza to 69, including 20 children, 8 women, and 9 elderly people. Moreover, Over 660 person got injured since Wednesday, including 224 children, 113 women, and 50 elderly people.

At 10:00 pm, November 18, an Israeli warplane attacked the ministry of finance roundabout, west Gaza, killing a father and his son:

70- Ahmad Abu Amra
71- Nabil Ahmad Abu Amra

At 10:10 pm, November 18, an Israeli warplane rocked a house belong to Nasser family near Abu-Sharekh crossroad in northern Gaza, killing another 8-year-old child.

72-  Hussein Jalal, 8 years old.

Keep following this post. I’m going to keep updating it on everything that is happening as much as I can and as long as I’m breathing!

All it will take for the people of GAZA to be safe is for HAMAS to STOP sending rockets up into the air ! People usually get the government they want but in their case the gazans dont deserve HAMAS.HAMAS is the problem once and for all .

All it will take for the people of GAZA to be safe is for HAMAS to STOP sending rockets up into the air ! People usually get the government they want but in their case the gazans dont deserve HAMAS.HAMAS is the problem once and for all .

So if Romney won the election instead of Obama, and the other powerful nations didn't like that, would it be ok for britain to bomb and drone America and kill innocent people?

And no, actually, If Israel didn't occupy Palestine, this wouldn't be happening.

Abu wrote:

Quote:
Furthermore, articles that do mention the Palestinian casualties in Gaza consistently report that Israeli operations are in response to rockets from Gaza and to the injuring of Israeli soldiers. However, the chronology of events of the recent flare-up , when an innocent, apparently mentally unfit, 20-year old man, Ahmad al-Nabaheen, was shot when he wandered close to the border. Medics had to wait for six hours to be permitted to pick him up and they suspect that he may have died because of that delay.

Then, on , a 13-year-old boy playing football in front of his house was killed by fire from the IOF that had moved into Gazan territory with tanks as well as helicopters. The wounding of four Israeli soldiers at the border on November 10 was therefore already part of a chain of events where Gazan civilians had been killed, and not the triggering event.

Quote:
My 3-year-old nephew in Gaza, Abdallah, is a funny boy. He is very scared of the bombs and the constant shelling. But he told me that now he has a technique to calm himself down. He goes under his bed, closes his ears and starts shouting so that his voice would cover the sound of bombs and rockets. Today, he has a more creative solution: "When the missile comes to our house I hope my strong and big parents will hit it and push it away. But if that doesn't work then I will give it all my chips, sweets, and candies so that he won't hit me."

</3 

Abu wrote:

I guess you dislike Hamas because:

1. The people voted for it. "Democracy from the west, haraam, *spit* kufr*spit*" (Lets forget about how some historical reports portray the selection of Hadhrat Uthmaan Ghani (RA) as the 3rd Caliph.)

2. Hamas got rid of your favoured group in Gaza after it decided that against all that is good and well, it would declare its own caliphate away from the rest of the Muslim world and then got dealt with by Hamas.

Am I right or am I right?

A classical Muslim when facing 2 would look back to the early Islamic sources and check the ahadith on how to deal with a usurper of power. A modernist ignorer of classical values will ignore that and take part in assabiyah because they may consider the usurper to be from or linked to them.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Titanium wrote:

hamas and their ways of doing business makes me angry because they dont realise how badly they are at executing a task... endangering every palestinian left in israel... stupidly played. 

IMO there is a great deal of marketing in this where the Hamas position is not what is actually shown in the media.

For years Hamas have offered peace to israel with the condition that Israel open the borders, allow the Gazans to get goods in and out and Israel to stop bombing the place.

Even on the day before all this kicked off with the assassination of Ahmed Jabari, some Israelis report that a draft had been submitted by him himself to get a lasting peace between Israel and Gaza.

However that does not suit the Israeli government and they preferred this option.

You cant let Israel take everything and then slap the Palestinians if they show even as much as a frown.

I read a report about the above attempts to reach a lasting piece written by an Israeli on the Guardian website on thursday/friday last week. However since then that viewpoint seems to have been ommited and deleted from history (I have confirmed with a colleague though that I wasnt hallucinating as he had also read the same thing.)

(On a separate issue, most rockets fired from gaza before this incident were not from Hamas but other groups which Hamas tried to prevent from firing rockets...)

It is their land and home, where are all 1million supposed to go, and why should they go. More pressure should be put on the powers that be, especially from the Muslim leaders to act and stop this from happening.

I can't imagine you having the same opinion if you were in that situation.

Also, they're oppressed, they want freedom, they're not the ones not being peaceful.

Quote:
im just a saddo who doesnt have responsibility to a race's existance.
eh?

And we all have a responsibility of getting rid of injustice. If only we were bettter Muslims. Sigh.

Its their choice.

If they choose not to fight, their choice. If they choose to fight, their right.

For years I wore a t-shirt that said "No Justice, No Peace".

It's the Palestinians right to fight back.

But that is NOT what is happening here. Hamas were ready for peace and have been for a number of years. Israel doesnt want peace as then explain to its own nutjobs "you know the biblical Israel? you are NOT getting that!"

Netanyahu has been recorded in the past stating that he would not allow for there to be a Palestinian homeland and this assault on Gaza is his reelection strategy - he called elections set for January a few weeks ago and this just cements his position.

I never said you have to be Muslim, did I? :S

But I was talking about us, our community, because you can't change others until you've changed yourself. And also  it is our responsibility as Muslims to defeat injustice, and this is a forum targeted at Muslims, so I'm talking about us.

Noone is asking them to go anywhere , perhaps a better method would have been to sign a proper ceasefire agreement with Israel and not a phoney one that would allow them to import sophisticated weaponary from shia troublemakers

Billions of USD in aid have been given to the PA since Rabin and Arafat signed the greement and mnost of it has been siphoned away into personal bank accounts ....None of this will ever make the light of day ....The fighting needs to stop now and HAMAS must be held accountable for their provocation of this catastrophe.

Noone is asking them to go anywhere , perhaps a better method would have been to sign a proper ceasefire agreement with Israel and not a phoney one that would allow them to import sophisticated weaponary from shia troublemakers

Billions of USD in aid have been given to the PA since Rabin and Arafat signed the greement and mnost of it has been siphoned away into personal bank accounts ....None of this will ever make the light of day ....The fighting needs to stop now and HAMAS must be held accountable for their provocation of this catastrophe.

You have an inherent dislike for jihad, you forget Islam and jihad go hand in hand. I guess you are even against the battle of badr or Uhud. Martyrdom is much loved by Allah but you seem to hate it.

Tie the kaffan on your head and go down fighting than live your life peacefully as coward.

Hamas's includes the aspiration that "The Day of Judgment will not come about until Muslims fight the Jews (killing the Jews)". While many concentrate on its death-cult worship, its bloodthirsty killing of adversaries, or its contempt for women, Christians and homosexuals, it is this aspiration for genocide that is at the root of Hamas activities. This is the primary reason why Hamas, the governing regime in Gaza, will never recognise or accept a peace accord with Israel in any form.

Since , thousands of rockets have rained down on Israeli cities and towns in deliberate contravention not just of international law, but all humanity and morality. While some might suggest the so-called is the cause of the attacks, it is actually a consequence. The restrictions were only implemented two years after Israel left Gaza, when it was clear that instead of building a "Singapore of the Middle East", Hamas was interested in importing stockpiles of weapons from places like Iran. Instead of building a future for its people, Hamas built an open-air prison for the million and a half inhabitants who fell into its grasp.

However, Gaza was never enough for an organisation whose raison d'etre is the annihilation of Israel, and whose charter begins with the ominous warning that "Israel will exist and will continue to exist until Islam will obliterate it, just as it obliterated others before it".

Every rocket from Gaza is a double war crime. First, the rockets are aimed at civilians; second, they are fired from built-up civilian areas, often close to schools, mosques and hospitals. And about 10% of Hamas rockets fired from Gaza don't reach Israel, exploding in Gaza. Mohammed Sadallah – a four-year-old killed on Saturday, his body displayed in a press conference with Ismail Haniyeh, Hamas's leader – was, , most likely killed by an errant Hamas rocket.

Hamas leaders frequently declare that their people actively seek death. Fathi Hamad, a senior member of Hamas, stated in 2008 that "for the Palestinian people, death became an industry, at which women and children excel. Accordingly we created a human shield of women, children and elderly. We seek death as you [Israelis] desire life."

Now bearing that in mind why is it a surprise that HAMAS do not value the lives of their people and instead use them as cannon fodder

Titanium wrote:

I'm not the type of person who takes my sword out everytime i don't like anything or agree with something. 

I'm not the type of person who runs the world on MY terms. and if they dont obey they must die. 

Uneccessary, messy and completely immoral. Am i right to assume you're a guy? Cos thats a typical macho attitude. 

Imo you are the type that prefers to bend over and get screwed rather than stand up and fight for what is right. You should be a hindu following Gandhi's passive resistance. It's pity when Allah speaks so highly of the mujahid in the quran you despise them. Well your loss, see the worry in my eye.

The ABU who is writing all these jehadi comments is not me .His comments are not verified so we can only assume he is another ill educated member of the street rabble that you see handing out junk leaflets in town centres most mornings ....His wahhabi comments have no place here and indeed his understanding of the book can be called into question .I,m sure he learnt this at one of the many centres of learning in Waziristan .One can hope he hears the sound of drones above him soon so that the 72 virgins that await him cam ask him to get a shave and a bath  !

Titanium please note yr comments are noted and appreciated.

Abu wrote:

The ABU who is writing all these jehadi comments is not me .His comments are not verified so we can only assume he is another ill educated member of the street rabble that you see handing out junk leaflets in town centres most mornings ....His wahhabi comments have no place here and indeed his understanding of the book can be called into question .I,m sure he learnt this at one of the many centres of learning in Waziristan .One can hope he hears the sound of drones above him soon so that the 72 virgins that await him cam ask him to get a shave and a bath  !

Titanium please note yr comments are noted and appreciated.

Wink

Latest news:

A Hamas spokesman told the BBC a truce would come into effect late on Tuesday, following six days of Israeli air strikes and rocket attacks from Gaza.

Israel says it has put plans for a land invasion of Gaza on hold.

Leaflets dropped in a number of villages say: "The Israel Defense Forces are not targeting any of you and they do not want to harm you or your families. For your safety we demand you to evacuate your houses immediately and move towards the centre of Gaza city."

Israel, as well as the United States and the European Union, regards Hamas as a terrorist organisation.

-

Bias. More bias. Even more bias. I fail to see truth. Seems like the victims are to blame :/

it seems like they're killing as many as they can before the truce, if there is one any time soon

Pages