Consoler of the Lonely

“What am I doing? Why am i here? Why is my life so messed up? Why can’t I find happiness? Why am I alone? Why do I feel stuck? Why do I have these problems?’…

These questions only have meaning if we direct them to Allah. No one else can answer them. Consider the words of the Prophet Ya’qub (alayhis-salam, peace be upon him) when his son Yusuf (as) was secretly thrown into a well by his brothers. They then reported to their father that Yusuf had been killed by a wolf.

Quote:
“I only complain of my suffering and my grief to Allah , and I know from Allah that which you do not know." - Surat Yusuf 12:84-86

When you feel stuck, when you feel that no one understands your situation, when you’re in pain and you can’t even imagine a solution, only Allah has the answers. You can’t see a way forward, but He can. You don’t see your own worth, but He does. You can’t figure out the road to happiness, but He can show you.

So I guess, what im trying to say is. If you are in difficulty, and if you are feeling alone, you should look to none other than Allah (swt). He will hear your pleas when everyone else would have turned their backs. When we’re needy with people it pushes them away, but when we’re needy with Allah He comes closer to us! He never tires of answering our need and forgiving us.

Let faith carry you during your darkest hours, and let Allah (swt) guide you. In fact; its a promise from Allah (swt):

Quote:
“And whoever is conscious of Allah, He will make for him a way out (from every difficulty). And He will provide for him from (sources) he never could imagine. And whoever puts his trust in Allah, then He will suffice him. Verily, Allah will accomplish His purpose. Indeed Allah has sent a measure for all things.” (Quran: 65/2-3)

When we’re out of ideas, surrounded by problems, and feeling totally alone… we’re not alone. Allah is with us. If we pray sincerely and strive, He will put light in our hearts and help us from directions we did not expect.

Ask Allah sincerely, open yourself to Him, and accept what He gives you even when it goes against your own desires. The answers to your questions are there, with Allah, I promise you.

Keep the faith alive, brothers and sisters.

Where's the 'Like' button when you need it!

Loved reading that.. 

Thanks for sharing. 

Welcome back Castiel. You really didn't give up and you had faith in The Revival lol.

It's so great how Islam has the answers to everything in life even if its a personal issue. Lets open our hearts and find this love for Allah that our body and soul is reaching out for. Once we've conquered this, we'll come to realise how we have everything and that all that happens in our life whether it is good or bad, is infact good after all.

My spam finger was itching but I realise this isnt a spam account.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

You wrote:

My spam finger was itching but I realise this isnt a spam account.

A good thing i told you beforehand, otherwise this would've been the third time o.O

yup.

I shall have to remember.

Welcome Castiel.

Hopefully you will read this before I forget and then accidentally delete the acccount as spam...

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

JazakAllah khair, I really needed this reminder.

You wrote:

yup.

I shall have to remember.

Welcome Castiel.

Hopefully you will read this before I forget and then accidentally delete the acccount as spam...

lol id appreciate it if you didnt.

And I heard as it were, the noise of thunder. One of the four beasts saying come and see and I beheld, a pale horse. And his name that sat on him was Death... and Hell followed with him.

Suhail Smile wrote:

JazakAllah khair, I really needed this reminder.

Your welcome.

And I heard as it were, the noise of thunder. One of the four beasts saying come and see and I beheld, a pale horse. And his name that sat on him was Death... and Hell followed with him.