Psychopaths

They are incapable of feeling and having a conscience and they are in curable. So what is there purpose on life? :S

You need a conscience and emotions to worship Allah and live according to Islam, so how are they being judged? They are just doing whatever they want because they can and they have no fear of consequences or no concept of love.

Hmm maybe they will get rewarded for something good they do without even understanding it, just because they're ill and there's no other way for them to be.

Been thinking about this for years but haven't really got an answer. In the end i trust Allah as He is the most just and He knows best. Would interesting to find out if anyone knows what Allah has said about them though...

Lets reunite the ummah under one flag LA ILAHA IL ALLAH MUHAMMADUR RASULULLAH

Ofcourse they can feel and think.

Its just that they may have a slightly greater chance of choosing what to feel based on what they think than others.

That in itself is just something, a variable in the human condition.

Stop thinking of them as genocidal maniacs, psycopaths can be well adjusted.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

You're assuming I'm thinking of them as genocidal maniacs. I know theyre not all like that, that is just a stereotype.

But they still don't have a conscience and their feelings are fake and can be manipulated to whatever they want.

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

whats a psychopaths? is it a genuine medical condition? tell me more!

Is it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary?

Apparently experts believe that One in 100 children are psychopaths o.O

And then i'm even more shocked when i hear that: One in 25 bosses are psychopaths but they disguise it with their high status, charm and manipulation in the workplace.

I need to do more research on this topic- im a little clueless but i have a vague idea.

You know how in experiments we have a "control" sample in which you dont expect anything to happen. Well maybe Psychopaths are the control... just to see what would happen if humans didnt have a consciounce or a Jiminey Cricket.

Maybe thats their purpose. To show mankind what they would be like if God had not given us a consciounce. As for how will they be judged... i dunno only Allah (swt) knows that.

Not all of them can be a Dexter

Back in BLACK

You're expecting psycopathic tendencies to be bad things.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

whats a psychopath!!

How do crazy people go through the forest?

They take the psycho path.

Lilly wrote:

whats a psychopath!!

Quote:
Broadly speaking, they are people who use manipulation, violence and intimidation to control others and satisfy selfish needs. They can be intelligent and highly charismatic, but display a chronic inability to feel guilt, remorse or anxiety about any of their actions.

Scientists estimate that 15-25 percent of men and 7-15 percent of women in U.S. prisons display psychopathic behaviors. The condition, however, is hardly restricted to the prison system. Newman estimates that up to 1 percent of the general population could be described as psychopathic. Surprisingly, many who fall into that bracket might lead perfectly conventional lives as doctors, scientists and company CEOs.

The dominant scientific model asserts that psychopathic individuals are incapable of fear or other emotions, which in turn makes them indifferent to other people’s feelings.

But Newman has a different idea entirely. He believes that psychopathy is essentially a type of learning disability or “informational processing deficit” that makes individuals oblivious to the implications of their actions when focused on tasks that promise instant reward. Being focused on a short-term goal, Newman suggests, makes psychopathic individuals incapable of detecting surrounding cues such as another person’s discomfort or fear.

‘psychopath’/64.html

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

ooooooOoooooh.

how interesting!!

I was reading a more interesting article before I decided to create this topic, I'll share it later, when I'm on my laptop. (reminder to self)