A Celebration Of British Muslim Culture

Festival of Islam is a yearly event aimed at highlighting and showcasing the best of British Muslim Culture. This year’s launch event on 26th December (Boxing Day) at the Decorium in Wood Green includes an exclusive exhibition on beliefs, culture and heritage of Muslims. The exhibition will play host to a wide array of local talent from North London, some up and coming stars of the Musilm community alongside some well known artists and guests.

The climax of the festival will be a Nasheed Concert in the evening, which includes so far Shaam, UK's leading nasheed group and the established beats and rhymes of Mecca2Medina with their youthful protégés Truthful Movement. Also performing will be Khaleel Muhammad, a well known soulful artist. Other artists confirmed include Nazeel Azami and Hamza Robertson from Awakening Entertainment. There will also be a comedy performance from Prince Abdi and Uncle. The night will be finished off with a worthwhile auction of some extremely rare Islamic artefacts and pieces. This event will also include high profile international speakers and celebrity guests. It will be a celebration of Eid ul Adha, second major festival in the Islamic calendar.

Why does everything have to be in London!!!!!!!!!!

A rose protects its beauty with thorns..a woman protects hers with a veil

How do I get to decorium from wood green station, is it well posted.
(I've been there for weddings but that was by car)

£3 for the exhibition and then £15 for the concert :@ alloww

' Nay, verily! With me is my Lord, He will guide me ' {2662}

"Bliss" wrote:

I think the real question is: why would anyone not want to live in London in the first place?

Don't just do something! Stand there.

"Ya'qub" wrote:
"Bliss" wrote:

I think the real question is: why would anyone not want to live in London in the first place?

With all the congestion, pollution and not to mention the noise. Oh yes what a lovely place to abide.

A rose protects its beauty with thorns..a woman protects hers with a veil