Gaza Demo in London - Saturday 3rd January 2009

International law is pointless.

The strong can flout it and the weak can suffer from it.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

too young to go... maybe i can persuade my parents...

because i cant go and i cant help in any way *feeling sooo stupid* im not going to go and buy my really-needed new shoes today, even if i have to stay with my tattered trainers for another year... or till the sales come one again... (im being very unsensitive because if i get started you wont hear the end of it so dont hate me will ya?)

Is it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary?

There are also the Geneva conventions and whatever the UN says (I think).

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

You wrote:
There are also the Geneva conventions and whatever the UN says (I think).

Wikipedia wrote:
Public international law, which involves for instance the United Nations, maritime law, international criminal law and the Geneva conventions.

oops Smile

or if you're the USA, you can 'vetoe' the application of any such law and therefore it ceases to exist. 'international law' - a law, only if it suits the USA . .