Fantasy Premier League 2011/2012
Dear Lads/Lasses
IF YOU ARE A FOOTBALL FREAK GET READING AND GET DOING WHATS GOTTA BE DONE 😉
Salaamz, As the new Premier League season is on the horizon I have made my Fantasy Premier League team on the offical Premier League website www.premierleague.com IF anyone has a team and are interested in joining my league PLEASE login or sign up and join my league by typing in the league code 747665-188992 Please also let your fellowz know about this to
WHO's READY TO PIT THEIR WITS AGAINST THE BEST TEAM....NAVSARI LEGENDS 😉
jazakallah
Forum
Re: Fantasy Premier League 2011/2012
You — Sat, 13 Aug 2011 - 18:46
It's still Ramadan
Re: Fantasy Premier League 2011/2012
TPOS — Sun, 14 Aug 2011 - 00:05
lol so?
Re: Fantasy Premier League 2011/2012
You — Sun, 14 Aug 2011 - 00:06
oh, all that excitement over football... I fnd it weird. He should be concentrating on more spiritual things atm.
Re: Fantasy Premier League 2011/2012
Ya'qub — Thu, 8 Sep 2011 - 14:09
THIS guy:
[video:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtYOUIcY1SE]
Re: Fantasy Premier League 2011/2012
You — Thu, 8 Sep 2011 - 18:43
I beat you with this:
[video:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZ0-aPfJAFw]