Thank you Admin
It has come to my attention that Admin does not feel that he is appreciated
for all the work he puts into the revival to ensure the smooth running.
Therefore i have decided to dedicate this thread to Admin and admin alone so
that everybody can show their appreciation for all the hardwork he does. So
come on everybody time to cut Admin some slack and show him some looooove lol
ok i will go first
thank you admin your work is much appreciated. I know i bully you about being lazy but i cant help it lol but in future i will try not to (key word bein try lol) π
Forum
Thank you Admin
You β Mon, 28 May 2007 - 02:42
I can't help it that I am lazy.
Would you begrudge a TB patient for having TB?
I think not!
PS thanks for the appreciation.
Thank you Admin
Naz β Mon, 28 May 2007 - 02:47
TB is something different. You cant control having TB but laziness is not genetic its a choice, you just need the will power. Come of Admin i know you can kick the habit π
Thank you Admin
Sajid Iqbal β Mon, 28 May 2007 - 13:11
when a lazy guy gets appreciated for being lazy... then my job to get admin to do some work has been made impossible lol
Thank you Admin
Ya'qub β Mon, 28 May 2007 - 15:59
admin's comments are sarcastic,
the way he fights spam is fantastic,
we all like posting things on the revival,
and admin's to thank for the forum's survival,
go admin, its your birthday,
gonna party like its your birthday,
gonna sip bacardi, like a kafir-scum
Thank you Admin
Imaani β Mon, 28 May 2007 - 20:00
π You're hilarious Ya'qub. Can you beat box too?
ADMIN you are not allowed to leave... ever. We're not gonna let you.
We all very much appreciate all that you do.
Seriously bro, you should be so proud of yourself.
Thank you Admin
Mr Honey's Day Out β Mon, 28 May 2007 - 22:03
lol Ya'qub.
Thanks Admin.
Thank you Admin
Naz β Mon, 28 May 2007 - 23:57
[quote="TheRevivalEditor"]when a lazy guy gets appreciated for being lazy... then my job to get admin to do some work has been made impossible lol[/quote]
if admin refuses to do any work after this thread has been posted let me know so i can come down oldham and rough him up lol
Thank you Admin
khan β Mon, 28 May 2007 - 23:58
[img]http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/9046/jazaakwi1.gif[/img]
Thank you Admin
Naz β Mon, 28 May 2007 - 23:58
[quote="Ya'qub"]admin's comments are sarcastic,
the way he fights spam is fantastic,
we all like posting things on the revival,
and admin's to thank for the forum's survival,
go admin, its your birthday,
gonna party like its your birthday,
gonna sip bacardi, like a kafir-scum[/quote]
lol nice one ya'qub
now if that dont motivate you admin then i see i have my work cut out lol
Thank you Admin
MuslimSisLilSis β Tue, 29 May 2007 - 12:40
Admin,
ur FABULOUS, FANTASTIC, BRILLIANT, PRAISE WORTHY, CHARISMATIC, INCREDIBLIY SOCIAL, WARM, BRIGHT, INTELLIGENT, HARD WORKING, DEDICATED. COMMITTED, and HELPFUL
and FRIENDLY.
Yeh, really.
Really.
:twisted:
Thank you Admin
Beast β Tue, 29 May 2007 - 12:44
[quote="MuslimSisLilSis"]Admin,
ur FABULOUS, FANTASTIC, BRILLIANT, PRAISE WORTHY, CHARISMATIC, INCREDIBLIY SOCIAL, WARM, BRIGHT, INTELLIGENT, HARD WORKING, DEDICATED. COMMITTED, and HELPFUL
and FRIENDLY.
Yeh, really.
Really.
:twisted:[/quote]
Paid for by the good people at thesaurus.comΒ©.
Thank you Admin
Naz β Thu, 31 May 2007 - 02:33
[quote="Admin"]I can't help it that I am lazy.
[/quote]
Something that might be of interest to you admin. There is the english view or the islamic view, take your pick π
http://www.islamonline.net/servlet/Satellite?pagename=IslamOnline-Engliβ¦
http://www.sixwise.com/newsletters/06/07/26/laziness_why_it_exists_and_β¦
Thank you Admin
Angel β Thu, 31 May 2007 - 13:11
erm...admin....erm, thank you i guess :?
Thank you Admin
You β Thu, 31 May 2007 - 21:54
[quote="Naz"][quote="Admin"]I can't help it that I am lazy.
[/quote]
Something that might be of interest to you admin. There is the english view or the islamic view, take your pick π
http://www.islamonline.net/servlet/Satellite?pagename=IslamOnline-Engliβ¦
http://www.sixwise.com/newsletters/06/07/26/laziness_why_it_exists_and_β¦]
You see, if I read that, I may have to change my habits.
I'll take the lazy way. Ignorance can be bliss.
/traklala lalalal alalal a... gets hit by bus he was ignoring.
Thank you Admin
Naz β Fri, 1 Jun 2007 - 23:48
damn my plan failed lol
oh well just have to think of something else :twisted:
where theres a will theres a way π
Thank you Admin
peacegirl β Sun, 3 Jun 2007 - 18:21
GO ADMIN!!! GO ADMIN!! GO ADMIN!!
NO........DON'T GO ADMIN!!!
you doing a fab job!! keep it up!! A+++++++++ !!
I'm not leaving feedback on ebay am I?? :?
Thank you Admin
Sirus β Sun, 3 Jun 2007 - 23:59
[quote="peacegirl"]
you doing a fab job!! keep it up!! A+++++++++ !!
I'm not leaving feedback on ebay am I?? :?[/quote]
lol i found that quite funny
Thank you Admin
MuslimSisLilSis β Tue, 5 Jun 2007 - 19:08
thank you for what?
no seriously.
Thank you Admin
Naz β Tue, 5 Jun 2007 - 19:19
read ya'qubs post, very well explained.
ppl are under the mistaken belief that this thread was posted to appreciate admins laziness but this is not the case.