Somebody had a blog "Britistan" Raj — Fri, 11 Aug 2006 - 13:17 I think I save it on this forum, in someones signature I need the link. Forum General Somebody had a blog "Britistan" Raj — Fri, 11 Aug 2006 - 13:20 Its call I found it: http://www.cricketing4islam.blogspot.com/ I was looking for hamaz Somebody had a blog "Britistan" cricketgal — Sat, 12 Aug 2006 - 01:56 LOL ... erm :look: no www.brittistan.blogspot.com is another blog ... and it aint got nothing to do with hamaz ... unless you meant namaaz ... :look: ok im confursed. Somebody had a blog "Britistan" *DUST* — Sat, 12 Aug 2006 - 03:38 maybe he meant 'hamas'? :|
Somebody had a blog "Britistan" Raj — Fri, 11 Aug 2006 - 13:20 Its call I found it: http://www.cricketing4islam.blogspot.com/ I was looking for hamaz
Somebody had a blog "Britistan" cricketgal — Sat, 12 Aug 2006 - 01:56 LOL ... erm :look: no www.brittistan.blogspot.com is another blog ... and it aint got nothing to do with hamaz ... unless you meant namaaz ... :look: ok im confursed.
Somebody had a blog "Britistan"
Raj — Fri, 11 Aug 2006 - 13:20
Its call I found it:
http://www.cricketing4islam.blogspot.com/
I was looking for hamaz
Somebody had a blog "Britistan"
cricketgal — Sat, 12 Aug 2006 - 01:56
LOL ... erm :look:
no www.brittistan.blogspot.com is another blog ... and it aint got nothing to do with hamaz ... unless you meant namaaz ... :look:
ok im confursed.
Somebody had a blog "Britistan"
*DUST* — Sat, 12 Aug 2006 - 03:38
maybe he meant 'hamas'? :|