erm... we are allowed pointless topics... so whyd elete one that may have a point?
Just calm down slightly with deleting topics.
Only delete them if the discussion is already ongoing in another topic with a similar title, and are current. (if the original topic was about something else, get the topic to continue in the new topic, allowing the old topic to go backon topic.)
[quote="Bertrand Russell"]A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand. [/quote]
ok... since we are on that topic, I have been emailed to put a post up in proxy...
I think that is the leaving tantrum by Adil... he told me to feel free to advertise his post:
[quote]The mawqif of the Revival forum has come before our eyes. It distresses me that this revival is nothing more than a mouthpiece for innovators and people inclined to shirk.
Curse upon the people who pollute truth with falsehood and misguide the people. Upon them is a great calamity of which they know not - and surely they will be from among the losers.[/quote]
[quote="Admin"]ok... since we are on that topic, I have been emailed to put a post up in proxy...
I think that is the leaving tantrum by Adil... he told me to feel free to advertise his post:
[quote]The mawqif of the Revival forum has come before our eyes. It distresses me that this revival is nothing more than a mouthpiece for innovators and people inclined to shirk.
Curse upon the people who pollute truth with falsehood and misguide the people. Upon them is a great calamity of which they know not - and surely they will be from among the losers.[/quote]
So beware.[/quote]
Lol-Despite such a blatant disdain for our so called βinclination towards Shirk and propagation of Biddahβ β¦.this doesnβt stop him from returning again and againβ¦
Surely, that must mean we have something good going on here.
Lol-Despite such a blatant disdain for our so called βinclination towards Shirk and propagation of Biddahβ β¦.this doesnβt stop him from returning again and againβ¦
Surely, that must mean we have something good going on here.[/quote]
That tru, but at the same time alot of people have put his thread as their favourite as well :roll: which make me think that maybe some people may still be fond of him :?
The (1000eth) One Thousandeth Topic
MuslimSisLilSis β Tue, 14 Feb 2006 - 09:47
The wedding thread!
that thread as HOT
I lurved the shia bashing so called "unity" thread too
there's were some more but they got locked or deleted π’
The (1000eth) One Thousandeth Topic
Dave β Tue, 14 Feb 2006 - 10:11
[quote="MuslimSisLilSis"]
I lurved the shia bashing so called "unity" thread too
[/quote]
That was impressively ironic
The (1000eth) One Thousandeth Topic
MuslimSisLilSis β Tue, 14 Feb 2006 - 10:33
yes-what was SUPPOSED to be a Unity thread ended up bashing shia all the way thru
until I scared the shia basher into doing a U turn and deleting all his posts :twisted:
The (1000eth) One Thousandeth Topic
Anonymous (not verified) β Tue, 14 Feb 2006 - 11:21
What happen to my printer thread?
Admins please explain yourself-
You dont have the right to remain silence anything you do say and will say will be used in the courts of Allah against you.
The (1000eth) One Thousandeth Topic
star β Tue, 14 Feb 2006 - 12:48
[quote="(*_Shazan"]What happen to my printer thread?
Admins please explain yourself-
You dont have the right to remain silence anything you do say and will say will be used in the courts of Allah against you.[/quote]
U joka....
U created a whole topic just to ask if the revivals intrested in one of your spare printers...
waste of valuable topic space :?
you could try posting in non-topic.
The (1000eth) One Thousandeth Topic
ThePhantomMod β Tue, 14 Feb 2006 - 17:31
[quote="(*_Shazan"]What happen to my printer thread?
Admins please explain yourself-
You dont have the right to remain silence anything you do say and will say will be used in the courts of Allah against you.[/quote]
[color=blue]It was deleted by myself as it wasn't a point of discussion.
If you wish to sell/give the printer to Saj (TheRevivalEditor) simply PM him.
You need not create a whole new thread.
-[b]ThePhantomMod[/b][/color]
The (1000eth) One Thousandeth Topic
*DUST* β Tue, 14 Feb 2006 - 20:11
[quote="ThePhantomMod"][color=blue]-[b]ThePhantomMod[/b][/color][/quote]aren't u meant to put ur individual sig at the end...? π
The (1000eth) One Thousandeth Topic
Dawud β Tue, 14 Feb 2006 - 20:15
The Hugs thread, definately what was it 10 pages?
To the person below (if a male) I HUG THEE! π π 8)
The (1000eth) One Thousandeth Topic
iRazor β Tue, 14 Feb 2006 - 21:34
I hug thee back Dude
The (1000eth) One Thousandeth Topic
Mez β Tue, 14 Feb 2006 - 21:37
Oh no not this again!! :shock: π
The (1000eth) One Thousandeth Topic
100man β Tue, 14 Feb 2006 - 21:40
Hugs Mez. Dawud btw I'm still looking forward to Tatton in the summer.
The (1000eth) One Thousandeth Topic
Mez β Tue, 14 Feb 2006 - 21:43
I think we should take it back to daves Hugs thread!!
Not the hugging type!! π
The (1000eth) One Thousandeth Topic
100man β Tue, 14 Feb 2006 - 21:43
But you look so cute!
The (1000eth) One Thousandeth Topic
Mez β Tue, 14 Feb 2006 - 21:45
Ok fine just one for you!! (Huges) π
The (1000eth) One Thousandeth Topic
100man β Tue, 14 Feb 2006 - 21:59
π
The (1000eth) One Thousandeth Topic
star β Tue, 14 Feb 2006 - 22:03
lol people :roll: π
i found that thread rather funny.
The (1000eth) One Thousandeth Topic
iRazor β Tue, 14 Feb 2006 - 22:18
[quote="naj"]lol people :roll: π
i found that thread rather funny.[/quote]
I think I missed the entire thread, im a right part-timer.
Point me to the direction of the hugs please sum1, i need hugs
I need Hugs,
Hugs i need,
Point me there,
Orelse on your bones i will feed.
GRRRRRRRRR (Eazy Tiger) :twisted:
The (1000eth) One Thousandeth Topic
star β Tue, 14 Feb 2006 - 22:22
If U want hugs Mr U go to the hugs thread.....
And......
If U want to do the whole poem thingy of course theres a thread on poems too. π
but whateva pls dont bring it up.
The (1000eth) One Thousandeth Topic
Anonymous (not verified) β Tue, 14 Feb 2006 - 23:02
[quote="ThePhantomMod"]
If you wish to sell/give the printer to Saj (TheRevivalEditor) simply PM him.
-[b]ThePhantomMod[/b][/color][/quote]
I donβt wish to sell it- I would donate it Inshallah, negotiations are underway
The (1000eth) One Thousandeth Topic
100man β Tue, 14 Feb 2006 - 23:33
[quote="razor"][quote="naj"]lol people :roll: π
i found that thread rather funny.[/quote]
I think I missed the entire thread, im a right part-timer.
Point me to the direction of the hugs please sum1, i need hugs
I need Hugs,
Hugs i need,
Point me there,
Orelse on your bones i will feed.
GRRRRRRRRR (Eazy Tiger) :twisted:[/quote]
Aah. We already did the hugs razor.
The (1000eth) One Thousandeth Topic
You β Wed, 15 Feb 2006 - 01:03
erm... we are allowed pointless topics... so whyd elete one that may have a point?
Just calm down slightly with deleting topics.
Only delete them if the discussion is already ongoing in another topic with a similar title, and are current. (if the original topic was about something else, get the topic to continue in the new topic, allowing the old topic to go backon topic.)
Or if they are offensive.
The (1000eth) One Thousandeth Topic
MuslimSisLilSis β Wed, 15 Feb 2006 - 10:07
train ur incompetent Mods pls :roll:
The (1000eth) One Thousandeth Topic
100man β Wed, 15 Feb 2006 - 11:14
[quote="Bertrand Russell"]A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand. [/quote]
The (1000eth) One Thousandeth Topic
Sirus β Mon, 20 Feb 2006 - 11:22
had to be Med's Mad Maladies and the Ahlul Biddah thread π
The (1000eth) One Thousandeth Topic
MuslimSisLilSis β Mon, 20 Feb 2006 - 15:51
[quote="Fresh Prince"]had to be Med's Mad Maladies and the Ahlul Biddah thread :lol:[/quote]
I concur
8)
The (1000eth) One Thousandeth Topic
You β Tue, 21 Feb 2006 - 01:21
ok... since we are on that topic, I have been emailed to put a post up in proxy...
I think that is the leaving tantrum by Adil... he told me to feel free to advertise his post:
[quote]The mawqif of the Revival forum has come before our eyes. It distresses me that this revival is nothing more than a mouthpiece for innovators and people inclined to shirk.
Curse upon the people who pollute truth with falsehood and misguide the people. Upon them is a great calamity of which they know not - and surely they will be from among the losers.[/quote]
So beware.
The (1000eth) One Thousandeth Topic
Dave β Tue, 21 Feb 2006 - 04:11
hmm... that's impressive.
I don't understand the fire and brimstone approach... at all.
I think I do a fairly good job of acting Christian (on the forum) and demonstrating what a Christian is.
And by fairly I mean quite poorly but I do make you guys chuckle occasionally and you can give the big ups to my man JC.
And I think you guys do an excellent job of showing me what Islam is and what muslims are - all of you.
So what's the need for the stern warnings of gloom and doom toward each other?!
The (1000eth) One Thousandeth Topic
Dave β Tue, 21 Feb 2006 - 04:19
As for my favorite thread - I don't remember which one it was, but there was one we were all posting in at like 1-2am your time.
It was incredible, never seen that many of yall online at that hour before - almost everybody
The (1000eth) One Thousandeth Topic
MuslimSister β Tue, 21 Feb 2006 - 10:15
[quote="Admin"]ok... since we are on that topic, I have been emailed to put a post up in proxy...
I think that is the leaving tantrum by Adil... he told me to feel free to advertise his post:
[quote]The mawqif of the Revival forum has come before our eyes. It distresses me that this revival is nothing more than a mouthpiece for innovators and people inclined to shirk.
Curse upon the people who pollute truth with falsehood and misguide the people. Upon them is a great calamity of which they know not - and surely they will be from among the losers.[/quote]
So beware.[/quote]
Lol-Despite such a blatant disdain for our so called βinclination towards Shirk and propagation of Biddahβ β¦.this doesnβt stop him from returning again and againβ¦
Surely, that must mean we have something good going on here.
The (1000eth) One Thousandeth Topic
yuit β Tue, 21 Feb 2006 - 10:29
[quote="MuslimSister"]
Lol-Despite such a blatant disdain for our so called βinclination towards Shirk and propagation of Biddahβ β¦.this doesnβt stop him from returning again and againβ¦
Surely, that must mean we have something good going on here.[/quote]
That tru, but at the same time alot of people have put his thread as their favourite as well :roll: which make me think that maybe some people may still be fond of him :?
Pagination