Scotland Yard: EDL is not an extremist group

they did a march recently up here, and the cops came to the masjid to warn muslims about it, but they stressed there would be security and we should feel at ease safe and all the rest. they went on for a bit, i just ignored them and started my sunnats, im sure most muslims were thinking get off the mic. i swear the copper was loving the limelight it is a pretty big mosque, looks like a mini castle lol.

to me the edl seem like uneducated idiots, least most their followers seem to be, the founders may not be, but they are sucking up the naive types to join their band and spew their hatred. Isn't that always the way target the under priveleged in society, because lets face it what sane person with an iota of sense would join such hate groups?

Wasnt it the edl who caused riots in birmingham not that long back?. im sure i saw race riot vids on youtube. cops were there in full force. they seemed like football yobs.

“O my people! Truly, this life of the world is nothing but a (quick passing) enjoyment, and verily, the hereafter that is the home that will remain forever.” [Ghafir : 39]