Barbaric treatment of refugees in Europe

Europeans humanitarian slogans have been exposed for the whole world to see.

Building walls and fences. Closing the borders. Allowing EU countries to create anti-muslim hysteria. Letting women and children sleep out in snow. Shooting at the refugees. Letting them drown.

Europe's nasty face has been laid bare.
Even UN condemned EU's treatment of refugees.

Don't forget that the Syrian civil war was fueled by European leaders in the first place. Now they refuse to help innocent civilians fleeing that war.

If they have any compassion and justice, they would let all Syrians free entry into any EU country that people chose. Only Germany is doing its level best. Even then they are all condemning the Germans for helping the refugees.

I am surprised that Russia has actually helped get some peace in the country. I had expected it to continue to push its advantage until its preferred regime fully prevailed.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

EU wanted to remove the Syrian regime.
But Russia wanted it to stay.

It looks like Russia won and EU lost,
with refugees as a cost of losing the war.

We in Sweden received 162000 last year so we get the problems of what US, Russia, UK and France creates.I am f..........ng tired o f it and British and Irish politically correct media people critisizing us cause we don´t want more of them. I want Sweden to have the most restrictive policy to so called refugees from muslim countries, I I have friends living in Biskopsgården in Gothenburg both Swedes and others, and they alll say the same, it is living in hell.

Don't forget that the Syrian civil war was fueled by European leaders in the first place. Now they refuse to help innocent civilians fleeing that war.

If they have any compassion and justice, they would let all Syrians free entry into any EU country that people chose. Only Germany is doing its level best. Even then they are all condemning the Germans for helping the refugees

First of all the Syrian civil war may have had some fuel put on it by the Europeans? But most of the combatants where Muslims, Most of the funding came from the Muslims [Saudi etc]

Yes there are people saying it was Mossad’s doing. It may be right, up to a point, it is sound policy of a weak nation to destabilise a stronger one, playing one group off against another. Then again this has been done for centuries, so nothing new there.

Indeed if you check back, the British people forced the Government to vote no for a NATO led bombing campaign against Assad. Western Democracy is not perfect, but it does work sometime.

As for; If they have any compassion and justice, they would let all Syrians free entry into any EU country that people chose.

Why should the European people give unlimited access to Syrians, and others, to any Country within Europe that they, the asylum and economic migrants choose? The Hungarians and Bulgarians are extreme vocal on this matter. Then again there are people who remember grand parents telling them what life was like under Ottoman [Turkish] rule.

Allowing EU countries to create anti-muslim hysteria.

I could say the Muslims are creating anti-Muslim hysteria themselves with little or no help from the European bigots.

I invite a guest into my home, he rapes my wife, abuses me, kicks the dog and then demands money to do with as he wishes. He then says I want to bring more of my friends round to live in my home.

So I place bars and locks on my doors and windows, to prevent his friends from gaining entry. And I am accused of hysteria for wanting to protect my home and family.

Or to sum it up, are not Europeans allowed to protect, or defend their way of life. But to just stand idly by and let all that they have created since the last European civil war be lost?

Europeans humanitarian slogans have been exposed for the whole world to see.

Forget slogans, look at European actions. We have picked up migrants in inflatable boats, 20 miles or so off North Africa. Most of these appear to be from the sub-Sahara Africa, not Libyans. Some say we should do nothing till they reach European waters?

Compare that with Muslim actions in the Indian Ocean with Muslim refugees from Myanmar off the coast of Thailand, Malaysia and Indonesia?

Lastly, as the Syrian civil war appears to be drawing to a close, would not these Syrians be needed back in Syria to rebuild their country?

Topic locked