Who thinks the Power of Silence should take over The Revival with help from You/Admin/RY?

Yes
31% (9 votes)
No
55% (16 votes)
Oui
7% (2 votes)
Ja
7% (2 votes)
Total votes: 29

This poll was made without discrediting You's hardwork towards the site.

Ocean wrote:
If fluffy takes over, what would that achieve? Give You a breather or bore him to death? And fluffy, she'll be busy with uni soon, no?

Unnecessary?

You never know.

I think I'd like it.

Will it make a difference?

Death is the end of time. Not the end of Life.

Smile Biggrin

How will we know if it's not been tried?

I would like to say
1) this was not my idea - I laughed when I first heard it
2) I will not be voting
3) I don't know what I'm exPected to do and whether I'd be able to fill the role well
4) I don't believe it's possible

Smile

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

But I'm honoured by the suggestion Biggrin

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

Normally planning, plotting and scheming happens behind a person's back.

Such boldness!

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

i am torn.

BUT. Power of Silence, you're test is to make the edit button reappear.

Biggrin

Is it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary?

Lilly wrote:
i am torn.

Biggrin

I actually saw the edit button earlier :s

ThE pOwEr Of SiLeNcE wrote:
Lilly wrote:
i am torn.

Biggrin

I actually saw the edit button earlier :s

Does pressing ctrl + f5 make a difference?

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Lilly wrote:
i am torn.

et tu brute?

i voted no... twice..by accident....

Lol

you really must fate fiifs.

(See what I did there?)

i meant to say that my vote would not reflect how i feel abt the individual persons. Feef's my friend, but idont feel she'll be right for the job..or the job would be right for her...

and i wanted to test if you could vote again and again by logging off everytime and ithought this poll was cool to try out on coz its not really a lifechanging poll. im off to try again!

yep i saw what you did. making me feel like i should change my answer to "et tu brute?" to a certain oui...

Lilly wrote:
i meant to say that my vote would not reflect how i feel abt the individual persons. Feef's my friend, but idont feel she'll be right for the job..or the job would be right for her...

Who would be right for the job?

You wrote:
Normally planning, plotting and scheming happens behind a person's back.

Such boldness!

lool!

"Verily, in the remembrance of Allah, do hearts find rest"

Lilly wrote:

and i wanted to test if you could vote again and again by logging off everytime and ithought this poll was cool to try out on coz its not really a lifechanging poll. im off to try again!

lol a simple no would've done the job Wink I wouldn't be bothered about it

I wouldn't be bothered about it

you say that in the open where everyone can see you, but in secret...

@ Lilly, if you get a knock on your door or window in the middle of the night, RUNNN!!!!

Let's face it, you're more bothered about this than me
:twisted:

malik wrote:
I smell a conspiracy.

what is the world coming to when Lilly agrees with Malik?

but yeah. feef, please dont kill me!! if i hear a knock on my door, first i'll call feef to see if its her outside THEN i'll run.

I agree

s.b.f wrote:

I agree

i (obviously) disagree. that would require too much energy for admin. dontcha know this?!

Why not be joint admin with "You"? I'd vote for you then! Wink

“Before death takes away what you are given, give away whatever there is to give.”

Mawlana Jalal ud Din Rumi

The Lamp wrote:

think thats what they were going for...

The Lamp wrote:

I'd like to reiterate
I would like to say
1) this was not my idea - I laughed when I first heard it
2) I will not be voting
3) I don't know what I'm expected to do and whether I'd be able to fulfil the role well
4) I don't believe it's possible

Smile

Yes but do you want it, can't vote if you dont you seem capable, even tempered, knowledgable even and if You wants a rest then I vote for you

Pages