My aim in life is to??

Become a doctor, an engineer or something that will earn me big money
14% (47 votes)
Become something my parents want me to become
4% (13 votes)
Enjoy life...have the time of my life
9% (31 votes)
Spend my time according to how Allah wants me to...accrdng to the sunnah and the qur'an
73% (245 votes)
Total votes: 336

I don't see option 4 as mutually exclusive to the earlier options.

If it however is done in a way that is mutually exclusive to the others, not only will it IMO be a failure, but it wont actually be doing what it says on the tin.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Aree yhu not obliged to choose the fourth optionn..??

guess what i chose!! Biggrin

Is it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary?

You wrote:
I don't see option 4 as mutually exclusive to the earlier options.

If it however is done in a way that is mutually exclusive to the others, not only will it IMO be a failure, but it wont actually be doing what it says on the tin.

+1

"Verily, in the remembrance of Allah, do hearts find rest"

option 5 - all of the above

Don't just do something! Stand there.

Ya'qub wrote:
option 5 - all of the above

+1 Reading the options I was just thinking, just cuz you pick the last one doesn't mean you can't do the others!

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

There should be an "option 6 - none of the above" too. That probably fits me most accurately.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

You wrote:
There should be an "option 6 - none of the above" too. That probably fits me most accurately.

you DONT want to enjoy life?

You wrote:

you wouldn't want to spend your time according to how Allah wants you to?

"And do not throw yourself into destruction with your own hands." (Baqarah 195).

Lilly wrote:
guess what i chose!! Biggrin

Have the time of my life..typical! *shakes head*

ahem... LEAVE ADMIN ALONE (?)

and no I DIDNT CHOoSE THAT ONE!

Lilly wrote:

I think we all know which one you chose Lilly Smile

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

Lilly wrote:

lol sorry, i just thought that why leave that one out Blum 3

"And do not throw yourself into destruction with your own hands." (Baqarah 195).

and no TPofS, i dint chose the last one either!!!

Lilly wrote:

number 1

ThE pOwEr Of SiLeNcE wrote:
Lilly wrote:

number 1

YAYYYYYY!!! i mean..i see "engineer" i see "loads of money" i dint look further!

I was going to say all of them but someone already said it. And that would be like copying.. Ah what the heck! I choose all of them!!

I choose number 4 which means that I have to choose 2 which means that I have to choose 1 which leads to 3.

Don't like this thread. Doesn't mean anything to me.

BIG MONEY $_$ CHING CHING!