Would you get married more than once, whilst already married (men) OR would you get married to a person already married (women)?

Yes.
13% (3 votes)
No
75% (18 votes)
I don't care
13% (3 votes)
Total votes: 24

I dont think u canny in the UK, it being against the law and all tht...

"Verily, in the remembrance of Allah, do hearts find rest"

Don't stop people. Other three, two or one wont be registered.

HarajukuDoll wrote:
Don't stop people. Other three, two or one wont be registered.

So they break...the law??! well I never!

Aziza2011 wrote:
I dont think id be able to share him

Now, now Aziza..sharing is caring! Blum 3

bilan wrote:
Aziza2011 wrote:

Now, now Aziza..sharing is caring! Blum 3

sharing for some random stranger? thats just weird.

i dont think i'd be able at the beginning, but maybe later..when i strengthen my faith or something...

ARGHHHH me and a few friends, imagining having the same husband...then we stop imagining...coz..euh..yeah....

my friend was acting like the hubby came home and called her by MY name. ROFL!!!!!

Is it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary?

Aziza2011 wrote:

Hahaha- But that would probably be the answer of many..

Death is the end of time. Not the end of Life.

Smile Biggrin

Aziza2011 wrote:

Theres a lot of things u THINK u cant do until you try

No, I'm a one woman man. Wink
It takes a lot of responsibility and energy to look after one let alone two. Most people, including Abdul Raheem Green, admit that you cannot cope with more than one!

“Before death takes away what you are given, give away whatever there is to give.”

Mawlana Jalal ud Din Rumi

The Lamp wrote:
No, I'm a one woman man. Wink
It takes a lot of responsibility and energy to look after one let alone two. Most people, including Abdul Raheem Green, admit that you cannot cope with more than one!

lol!

I'm with Lampy right there. Having more than one wife would just give you a headache.

Btw does anyone one know of someone who is married to more than one woman cause i haven't heard of anyone that is. It's become quite rare indeed whereas i'm quite sure alot of the sahabah R.A were married to more than one woman.

Lets reunite the ummah under one flag LA ILAHA IL ALLAH MUHAMMADUR RASULULLAH

Why's the bold bit funny? :-S

I voted no

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

May we ask why?

“Before death takes away what you are given, give away whatever there is to give.”

Mawlana Jalal ud Din Rumi

ThE pOwEr Of SiLeNcE wrote:
Why's the bold bit funny? :-S

I voted no

I missed out a bit...

i can just see Abdur-Raheem Green saying that LOL

i guess today's gurls are just the right amount. not too much you dont want one or too less you want another one.

but God knew, he didnt even PUT OUT the idea of more than one husband... *innocent*

Lilly wrote:

i guess today's gurls are just the right amount. not too much you dont want one or too less you want another one.

but God knew, he didnt even PUT OUT the idea of more than one husband... *innocent*

Yes us gals are Goldilocks alright Wink

bilan wrote:
Lilly wrote:

ah man..i read this as "you girls are goldilocks alright" and i thought... is she embracing the masculinity or something...i read it a few times and i think of the fourth i got it. it said US! phew...

Lilly wrote:
bilan wrote:
Lilly wrote:

ah man..i read this as "you girls are goldilocks alright" and i thought... is she embracing the masculinity or something...i read it a few times and i think of the fourth i got it. it said US! phew...

You just had to go there didn't u??? :neutral:

Lilly wrote:

yup, nice one!

Ghost wrote:
Lilly wrote:

yup, nice one!

are you a ghost from the past or from the future. what i mean is are you an old member or a newbie.

anyway that pic is freaky.

Lets reunite the ummah under one flag LA ILAHA IL ALLAH MUHAMMADUR RASULULLAH

The Lamp wrote:
May we ask why?

Just don't think I'd ...like it.

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

Foysol89 wrote:
Ghost wrote:
Lilly wrote:

yup, nice one!

are you a ghost from the past or from the future. what i mean is are you an old member or a newbie.

i think that pics kinda funny....... dont know why... it has a hint of edward scissor hands to it!

Foysol89 wrote:

Btw does anyone one know of someone who is married to more than one woman

2 people.

Both with disastrous consequences.

Foysol89 wrote:
Ghost wrote:
Lilly wrote:

yup, nice one!

sorry to freak u out, ghosts are just ghosts