Yes
66% (27 votes)
No
20% (8 votes)
I dont live there
15% (6 votes)
Total votes: 41

Yes.

We are allowed to practice our faith freely, there are jobs and employment available to us, ample opportunities for education ad a system of justice too.

What's not to like?

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

yeah, its alright. and why not anyway.

Is it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary?

I like this place (well London), I'm a city person. I dont want to be the vicitm of those wierd psycho people who grab you when you're in the middle of nowhere and torture you. BUT sometimes I get waaay too claustrophobic in this country, and I need to run around in the wild. :D. Like jungle wiiild. And yup, the weather's mood swings sucks. Pft.

The English weather gives a whoooole new meaning to the song #You are my sunshine, my only sunshine..you make me haaaappy! When skies are grey...# yada, yada, yada...

So yh, long live the Queen and all that Blum 3 Biggrin

"Verily, in the remembrance of Allah, do hearts find rest"

bilan wrote:
The English weather gives a whoooole new meaning to the song #You are my sunshine, my only sunshine..you make me haaaappy! When skies are grey...# yada, yada, yada...

So yh, long live the Queen and all that Blum 3 Biggrin

yada yada yada? (im not gona ask...)

anyway,

i love the british weather. so "unique and special" ya cant help but louve iit.

Is it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary?

I used to love London - however, after living abroad for almost 2years now. I have really become critical of the West. I would encourage people to re-locate esp if they have British qualifications. The quality of life away from the UK is so much nicer.

MuslimSister wrote:
I used to love London - however, after living abroad for almost 2years now. I have really become critical of the West. I would encourage people to re-locate esp if they have British qualifications. The quality of life away from the UK is so much nicer.

Where do you live again ?

I don't like living here Sad but that said I think it's not all that bad compared to other places... I plan to move to Mauritius inshAllah Smile

Your own soul is nourished when you are kind; it is destroyed when you are cruel.