me and my fianceee...love each other but my mom and dad might not come into my nikkha what should i do? he eneds up in hospital

Marriage!!!
50% (4 votes)
hhmmm
50% (4 votes)
Total votes: 8

I don't really think you'll be able to get a good response through this sort of under explained statement and with only two choices to choose from (esp with one of them being 'Hmm').

So my advice would be pray Istikharah Salaah InshaAllah.

Adios.

Jihad of the Nafs (The Struggle of the Soul)

what on earth is this

someone asking for advice.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

dont worry its not fard for your parents to come to your nikkah for it 2 be valid.

if they dont like it, tough.

or are you yellow?

crying like a sissy, that my mom is gonna b angry. the shit has already hit the fan. marry her and tell your parents that she's there daughter in law. move on man.

Anonymou wrote:
dont worry its not fard for your parents to come to your nikkah for it 2 be valid.

i thought its haram to marry against your parents though and without their blessings?

anyways i think you should just try extra hard to make them happy and understand this is good for you and what you really want because at the end of the day no one wants to get married without their parents blessings and have that thing against their marriage Smile

The Wisest of Man Is Not The One Who Knows, But The One Who Seeks Knowledge In Order To Perform

if you can get me some chocolate that would be great.

mush91 wrote:
Anonymou wrote:

i thought its haram to marry against your parents though and without their blessings?

anyways i think you should just try extra hard to make them happy and understand this is good for you and what you really want because at the end of the day no one wants to get married without their parents blessings and have that thing against their marriage Smile

but i dont think its allowed for parents to have a reason that is insignificant (i dont like his hair!!) though you do want ur parents to be happy for you. but what do you do if you dont marry the person cos ur parents are not happy but you end up regretting it for the rest of ur life??? i could not live with that myself...i would regret not buying tht choc muffin when i wanted haha, let alone marriage!!
its a scary life....:(

"Verily, in the remembrance of Allah, do hearts find rest"

Q+A might (or might not) help.

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

Quote:
but i dont think its allowed for parents to have a reason that is insignificant (i dont like his hair!!) though you do want ur parents to be happy for you. but what do you do if you dont marry the person cos ur parents are not happy but you end up regretting it for the rest of ur life??? i could not live with that myself...i would regret not buying tht choc muffin when i wanted haha, let alone marriage!!

lol i think that muffin was soooo happy and excited when you didnt buy it until someone else baught it and ate it: Blum 3

abd yeah i dont think your parents should do that because its not right on their behalf
but is it haram to go against their will like that?...

The Wisest of Man Is Not The One Who Knows, But The One Who Seeks Knowledge In Order To Perform

if you can get me some chocolate that would be great.

mush91 wrote:

That is right isn't it?

no.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

You wrote:
no.

But the blessing is very important?

Yes, but more for social reasons because the world doesnt end when people get married and now everyone has to get on and live together in the same world, or maybe even the same part of the world, or maybe even the same town, or maybe even the same street or even maybe the same house.

Well, I think it's very important anyway.

mush91 wrote:
Quote:

lol i think that muffin was soooo happy and excited when you didnt buy it until someone else baught it and ate it: Blum 3

abd yeah i dont think your parents should do that because its not right on their behalf
but is it haram to go against their will like that?...

what u on about...the highlight of tht muffin is to be eaten by me its a match made in heaven...:p. butte i dont think its haram, because essentially the person isnt doing anything wrong...u knw i think they just need to eat my chco muffin and all will be forgotten! (and yes, it is THAT good)

"Verily, in the remembrance of Allah, do hearts find rest"