3% (2 votes)
Never voted
6% (4 votes)
Not Eligible
6% (4 votes)
Voting is haraam, brother
10% (7 votes)
Total votes: 68

Not going too well for Labour and the Tories may even get a majority.

I would want them restricted to say 280 seats max, but that seems to not be likely to happen.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

HUNG PARLIAMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cant say im surprised
I predicted the Tories would be the biggest party in parliament

On another note
8% of ppl think voting is haraam????

wow...

lol.. wow hung parliament.. thats all we were talkin bwt in lessons today..
loads of ppl got turned down yesterday to vote too.. in my area it wasnt that busy till around 9.30 when all the aunties and uncles from one area went down together and then had to queue for 20mins. we all voted though Smile

If you desire Allah to be persistent in granting you the things you love,, be persistent in doing the things that he loves - (Imaam Ahmad Ibn Hanbal)

Yes its a hung parliament, but its only just about a huing parliament. If the tories had less votes, then I would have preferred it more.

Future wise, I want GB to continue, but that is unlikely to happen and if the Tories get into power, he will stand down from the leadership.

Which is a shame because if the Tories form a minority government they could be booted out 2/3 months later when presenting a budget that no one backs them on.

Is there any way for say the parties to go "we cannot form any government of any type, we want a re-election now" ?

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.