WANTED - Scholars Of Ahlus Sunnah Wal Jama'ah

An email someone sent me.
Pls share your views:

WANTED - SCHOLARS OF AHLUS SUNNAH WAL JAMA'AH

We see them in prisons, being tortured, persecuted and extradited. We also see them on the run and being chased by the authorities. Who are they? They are the scholars of Ahlus Sunnah wal Jamah. What are they wanted for? The only crime they have committed is that they believe in Allah (swt), fearlessly speak the truth and carry the message of Islam. Simply, these scholars are part of
the vanguard of light and righteousness, radiating the path of Islamic Monotheism and exposing corrupted beliefs of Polythiesm.

These are they who dare to speak the truth at a time when people are afraid. What is the importance of these scholars? What are their characteristics? The Prophet Muhammad Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) said, "Verily the Prophets did not leave behind dirhams and dinars, but rather they left behind knowledge." (Tirmidhi, Abu Dawood, Ibn Majah)

What is our duty? We must support them with our wealth and our tongues. We must expose the evil propaganda from the media of the present day Pharaohs and we must absolve them from the lies attributed to them.

Which scholars?

I hate it when Muslims needlessly play victim. its not all that macho.

So I call BS.

Rule of thumb - don't blow shit up, or even ask others to on your behalf and you may very well be left alive and in your own house.

PS The world and everyone in it is not out to get you.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZ-vCtpefwQ]

Who needs others to give the scholars a bad name when they can do it all for themselves?

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

LOL what a clown man, did he really not know there was CCTV in his own mosque?? :?

Its always the idiots tryna be heroes who seem to get the most news coverage :doubt: thanks guys!

TheRevivalEditor wrote:
An email someone sent me.
Pls share your views:

WANTED - SCHOLARS OF AHLUS SUNNAH WAL JAMA'AH

We see them in prisons, being tortured, persecuted and extradited. We also see them on the run and being chased by the authorities. Who are they? They are the scholars of Ahlus Sunnah wal Jamah. What are they wanted for? The only crime they have committed is that they believe in Allah (swt), fearlessly speak the truth and carry the message of Islam. Simply, these scholars are part of
the vanguard of light and righteousness, radiating the path of Islamic Monotheism and exposing corrupted beliefs of Polythiesm.
These are they who dare to speak the truth at a time when people are afraid. What is the importance of these scholars? What are their characteristics? The Prophet Muhammad Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) said, "Verily the Prophets did not leave behind dirhams and dinars, but rather they left behind knowledge." (Tirmidhi, Abu Dawood, Ibn Majah)

What is our duty? We must support them with our wealth and our tongues. We must expose the evil propaganda from the media of the present day Pharaohs and we must absolve them from the lies attributed to them.

You know, Al Muhajiroon now call themselves Ahle Sunnah Wal Jama. That's probably just taken straight from their website.

We see them in prisons

I've seen a sheikh in a prison. He was the chaplain.

being tortured

No. I've never seen a sheikh being tortured. Not even in a movie.

persecuted

There's alot of persecution of sheikhs. But I've not seen it in this country.

and extradited.

I only know of three sheikhs who've been kicked out of the UK. Omar Bakri, Abu Hamza and that other guy. All three were, to all intents and purposes, sheikhs unto themselves.

We also see them on the run and being chased by the authorities. Who are they? They are the scholars of Ahlus Sunnah wal Jamah. What are they wanted for?

Seriously, what are their names? Where are they running to?

The only crime they have committed is that they believe in Allah (swt), fearlessly speak the truth and carry the message of Islam. Simply, these scholars are part of the vanguard of light and righteousness, radiating the path of Islamic Monotheism and exposing corrupted beliefs of Polythiesm.

I see loads of sheikhs preaching about monotheism. Even rabbis and priests speak about monotheism. I don't see them being chased, persecuted and tortured for it.

Unless you mean you saw this on a history docu or a docu about Uzbekistan?

I bet that is all that the "truth" stretches to. Empty sloganeering and playing to the gallery.

No substance. No facts. No nothing.

That adds a different slant onto things.

Are they still active/popular?

Could they not pick a unique new name?

assalamu alaikum.

I don't know who al muhajiroon are, but it is silly to think that there are no innocent muslim scholars held in prisons, just as silly to assume there are no innocent non muslims in prisons, justice does not always prevail in this life.

Just speaking about jihad is tantamount to incitement. So what about the whole chapter in Sahih Bukhari about Jihad, is this to be torn out of our books, never taught in Hadith classes, and never reprinted again to please non muslims? I'm currently attending a Hadith class, I really wonder if the Chapter on Jihad will even be covered, I'm a bit pessimistic I think it will prob be skipped in case someone decides to pinpoint the commentary of the hadith as "incitement" and get the sheikh put away.

“O my people! Truly, this life of the world is nothing but a (quick passing) enjoyment, and verily, the hereafter that is the home that will remain forever.” [Ghafir : 39]

Hajjar wrote:
I don't know who al muhajiroon are, but it is silly to think that there are no innocent muslim scholars held in prisons, just as silly to assume there are no innocent non muslims in prisons, justice does not always prevail in this life.

Who are the innocent scholars being held in prison in this country?

It may just be me, but I doubt things are that bad here in the UK.

Inshallah you will be safe and the chapter covered thoroughly.

As for people being behind bard through miscarriages of justice, that is not what is implied (IMO) in the first post - it is suggesting that innocent scholars are deliberately targeted - mainly because they speak the truth and not because they may actually be in favour of terrorism. By terrorism, I really mean actual terrorism with targeting innocents, blowing up tube trains and not jihad or even war in general (I am not a pacifist).

You wrote:

Are they still active/popular?

They were the people behind the demo against the soldiers.

You wrote:
Could they not pick a unique new name?

They have other fronts. Eg:

Concerned Muslims for Justice

International Islamic Front

Society of Muslim Lawyers

Islamic Media Monitoring Forum

Luton Dawah Project

Society of Converts to Islam

Society of Muslim Parents

Muslims against Freedom and Democracy

Movement for Shariah in the UK

Global Shariah Society

I don't really care what the group are/were - only what they say so I will keep trying to take each message on its own merit.

As for the buit quoted by 'Ed, I disagree and I laid out my main arguments before I knew who it was by, so IMO its an uncoloured opinion.

i don't know any names of british scholars in prison, my point was innocent scholars are arrested worldwide, very naive to think otherwise. There is no freedom of speech these days, just freedom for the authorities to spy on us ( meaning the population at large, not just muslims) this is democracy.

What's the latest measure they're trying to force through, retaining all phone, email logs, even genetic information? I don't mind, but the point is how can you call this country a democracy if that's gonna happen? Only in a criminal investigation do the police look into this sort of "Private data". So if the law passes all citizens of this country will effectively be guilty till proven innocent, they will be treated like criminals, hail democracy!

“O my people! Truly, this life of the world is nothing but a (quick passing) enjoyment, and verily, the hereafter that is the home that will remain forever.” [Ghafir : 39]

Hajjar wrote:
i don't know any names of british scholars in prison, my point was innocent scholars are arrested worldwide, very naive to think otherwise. There is no freedom of speech these days, just freedom for the authorities to spy on us ( meaning the population at large, not just muslims) this is democracy.

No-one said that innocent scholars are not being arrested.

Hajjar wrote:
What's the latest measure they're trying to force through, retaining all phone, email logs, even genetic information? I don't mind, but the point is how can you call this country a democracy if that's gonna happen? Only in a criminal investigation do the police look into this sort of "Private data". So if the law passes all citizens of this country will effectively be guilty till proven innocent, they will be treated like criminals, hail democracy!

That neither proves nor disproves what is being claimed in the first post in the thread.

to me some posts implied that only ppl who blow up things or incite others to do so are imprisoned, which is not true.

I wasn't out to prove anything, just another sub point this post made me think of.

Hajjar wrote:
There is no freedom of speech these days, just freedom for the authorities to spy on us ( meaning the population at large, not just muslims).

If you lived in another country you might laugh at how naive that statement is.

There is PLENTY of Freedom of Speech in Britain, which is why many Muslims kick up a fuss all the time whenever someone utilises their Right and criticises Islam.

Don't just do something! Stand there.

freedom of speech is eroding slowly

Yup, but you got beaten to it by Beast.

There is no shame in that, being beaten by Beast.