islamicgoogle.com

ISLAMIC SEARCH ENGINE POWERED BY GOOGLE

Islamic Google is a search engine powered by Google which strives to provide an easy to use resource for anyone wanting to learn more about Islam and provides a safer way for Muslims to surf the web.

The website . com is powered by Google using "safe search" technology. It tries to produce balanced results from all perspectives, using websites all over the internet, but with more weight given to Islamic websites and sites containing content relating to Islam and Muslims. At the same time this search engine eliminates sites and web pages containing adult
themed and explicit sexual content from web search results.

You are recommended to set this as your default navigator
homepage, especially on computers that are used by children.

For more information please contact:

I would rather just use google...

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Who by?

It could be, but I bet its just plain old google adsense for search as we secretly have on . (Generally only I use that page when searching this site, so its allowed to be fugly)

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

I would rather just use plain ol' google too...
Im curious, will there be a christiangoogle.com and jewishgoogle.com too? Blum 3

those links lead to actual websites. shame that they do (and are spam pages) as if not, I could have stolen that idea and then set them up... as spam advertising sites. Bah humbug.