Is Weed REALLY haraam?

196 posts / 0 new
Last post

Weed smells bad and takes FOREVER to get out of clothes.

Back in BLACK

Seraphim wrote:

Weed smells bad and takes FOREVER to get out of clothes.

Oooo, the innocence of the weed-taker clearly doesn't last. Perhaps better washing machines are needed.

 

In Islam, anything that causes self-harm is considered "haram." Things are considered haram for a reason, not just because someone doesn't want us to do something. For example, alcohol is haram because it's intoxicating and damaging physically, mentally, and socially. That being said, we shouldn't act like "It's not said outright in the Qur'an so it's not haram." This is wrong. We're not stupid. We can tell the difference between what is good and bad for us. And jsut because it's not said specifically, it doesn't mean you can close your mind and do whatever. We can't harm ourselves. Therefore, drugs are haram because they cause damage, not just to our bodies, but to the people whose families' are torn apart and have to watch a family member slip away due to the effects of the drugs.

Marijuana is a drug. You can argue all night long that it's not bad and smoking is worse, etc. But the truth is, if you inhale anything that is not air, you are harming your lungs. For example, in events like fires, a lot of harmful gases are released, but you cannot control that. However, when you decide to put that joint in your mouth, YOU are doing it intentionally. Therefore, it's not right to smoke weed.

Hamza13 wrote:

Smoker wrote:

Your friends are dumb. Although I smoke marijuana often, I am fully aware of it being very haram, and I would have let you know.

 

everyone is entitled to they own opinion. can i ask you where is your evidence for the above statement? as i havent found any consistent evidence just cannabis websites and there is no caliph to clarify it.

www.caliphofthefaithful.com

 

Weed intoxicates. Intoxicants are haram. Thus weed is haram, its as simple as that.

Hamza13 wrote:

Smoker wrote:

Your friends are dumb. Although I smoke marijuana often, I am fully aware of it being very haram, and I would have let you know.

 

everyone is entitled to they own opinion. can i ask you where is your evidence for the above statement? as i havent found any consistent evidence just cannabis websites and there is no caliph to clarify it.

www.caliphofthefaithful.com

 

And it's not an opinion. Weed being haram is a FACT. They were completely wrong in saying weed isn't haram. 

Even if you still feel that weed does not damage your body, think of it this way: people are dying in drug cartels in South America just so you can smoke some stupid weed. You can never justify your actions. It's not just haram because it's bad for you, but because the means in which it came to you are very, very wrong. Even if you say "I'll grow my own," where are you gonna get the seeds? Why are you wasting money on something so pointless when you could be donating it or buying something that will actually help you? And what happens when you don't have it anymore? You're using marijuana as a crutch. Will you not know what to do if there is no more weed? Your jugement will have already been impaired and you have become weaker. Nobody has smoked and came "stronger." Being dependent on stuff like weed weakens you.

Taking Marijuana, pot, skunk, weed, hash, draw, whatever you want to call it, has become quite common amongst the Muslim youth in particular. Many go on to continue taking it for decades and even for life. Regarding the status of Marijuana in Islam then the Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) informed us:

 [COLOR=#ff0000]"Every intoxicant is prohibited."[/COLOR] [B](Sahih al-Bukhari, no. 4088)[/B]

[B]And he also said:[/B]

[COLOR=#ff0000]
"That which intoxicates in large quantities is prohibited in small quantities." [/COLOR][B](Abu Dawud, Tirmidhi, Ibn Majah, and others, with a sound chain of narrators)[/B]

Therefore it is clear that all drugs are Haram due to the fact that they intoxicate a person in one way or another. One loses the ability to think and reflect in a proper manner, and that is intoxication.

[U][B]Intoxication linked to psychosis

[/B][/U]
It is a typical excuse that shaythan gives to a user of intoxicants such as marijuana that it does not affect them in anyway and that they will still be able to function normally etc. But that is a great deception of shaythan who wants the user to continue taking intoxicants so that he can go further away from Allah. As well as his deen suffering the user of Marijuana also loses out in this world as his education, family life and work suffer as a result of this evil habit. Not only does he suffer spiritually and physically but also mentally as it is now scientifically proven that Cannabis is linked to psychosis aswell as many other psychological defects. The user of intoxicants may think that they are fine right now and that they will never end up suffering such mental problems but research indicates that the longer the user takes it then they increasingly risk deterioration of their mental and physical health. Not only does cannabis use cause many psychological defects but it destroys ones ambitions, determination and zeal, so a person ends up living everyday just for the next charge or "buzz". What a worthless existence.

[U][B]Losing this world and the hereafter to intoxication

[/B][/U]
Intoxication is very detrimental to ones life in this world and the next. If a person were to die in such a state then they would in effect have ruined their Hereafter. So not only will one lose this world by using such a substance but the worst thing is they will also lose the hereafter. What a loss that would be! That person would ask of Allah:

[COLOR=#ff0000]"Oh Allah please i beg of you send me back to the Earth just one more time so that i can do things better. This time i know the truth and i will obey your commands to the best of my ability".
[/COLOR][B]
But it will be said to that person[/B] [COLOR=#ff0000]"NO! You were given your chance yet you ruined it so now you will have to face the consequances of your actions."

[/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][B][U]Imaan (faith) cannot stay in the same body as intoxication

[/U][/B][/COLOR]
All Intoxicants are a test for mankind just like the apple was a test for Adam (As). When a person intoxicates themself then Imaan (faith) cannot remain in the same body as Imaan. Therefore when a person intoxicates themself then imaan (faith) comes out of the body and hovers over their head. This means that a person who is intoxicated does not have imaan until they are sober that is if Allah wills. Imam Rabbani (Ra) described this as a contagion of disbelief where a Muslim who commits a major sin like intoxication and dies without repentance has died in a type of disbelief. Not in the same way as a disbeliever but it is still a type of disbelief as they died without imaan. Imam Suyuti (Ra) states that intoxication is one of the major sins where a person may die in disbelief.

One opinion of some scholars is that a person who does die in such a way may not even smell the scent of Paradise although the majority of scholars agree that a believer who dies without repentance from a major sin lik intoxication may go to Jannah some day if Allah wills but it may be after a very long time in Jahannam but they will certainly have a bad death and the grave punishment as well as a terrible time on the day of Judgement where people will be scorched so much by the sun which will be so close that they will be drowning in their own sweat!

[U][B]Is it worth risking losing the Hereafter over a short buzz?

[/B][/U]
We cannot even spend a second in such a terrible place as Jahannam so how will we cope in there for eternity? We struggle in temperatures of 90 degrees F but what about thousands of degrees? How will we cope in such a place where we will be fuel for the fire? The way a person dies that is the way they will be raised up therefore a person who dies whilst intoxicated will be raised up intoxicated and Allah will not even look at him but ask the angels to throw him into the fire. What a disgusting way to enter the worst of places - Jahannam. A true dogs death.

So can the one who intoxicates themselves guarantee that they will not die whilst they are intoxicated? We all have a 50 % chance of dying at any moment therefore when one is intoxicated then they are actually taking a 50% risk of eternal doom. Is it really worth it for a short and pointless artificial buzz? You can be the judge of that...

[U][B]Intoxication - A vile act

[/B][/U]
Allah has described intoxicants amongst other things as being appalling, despicable and hateful acts of Satan and he has commanded us to abstain from them, [B]Allah thereafter states in the next verse: -  [/B]

[COLOR=red]Satan’s plan is to sow hatred and enmity amongst you with intoxicants and gambling, and to hamper you from the remembrance of Allah and from prayer. Will you not give up?[/COLOR] [B](5:91)[/B]

[B]Ibn Majah reported from Abu Hurairah (Ra) that the Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) said:[/B]

[B][COLOR=red]“An addict of intoxication is like a worshipper of an idol.”.”
[/COLOR][/B]
Subhanallah what a strong statement to make of a person who intoxicates themselves. The Prophet described such people as idol worshippers. What a terrible way to live ones life being classed in such a way. Is this then not enough to make us want to stop indulging in such vile and evil acts?

[B][U]The time to give up is NOW, for tomorrow may never come!

[/U][/B]
Therefore there is NO time to waste. How long have we got until we will face Allah for the choices we made in this life. we ONLY have this one chance so how can we ruin it? How can we sacrifice this petty short life for ETERNITY OF BLISS? What a foolish person who would choose this life over the next. How can one choose a few years over an eternity?

Remember the choices we make now will affect our lives in this world and our eternity in the next. Therefore let us forget the past now and repent sincerely to Allah with utter remorse and with firm resolve NEVER return to such an evil act again and one will find Allah most merciful.

[U][B]Move away from bad company!
[/B][/U]
Let us move AWAY from those who indulge in such acts as they are NOT our true friends. They may be with us now whilst we are committing evil but as soon as they have a better offer then they will be gone. Such people will cause our destruction in this world AND the next. The company of such people is poison; just even sitting and talking with them will lead one to commit sins. Just as a person who sits for a long time with a perfume seller begins to smell nice, and a person who sits by a gutter cleaner begins to smell awful, similarly a person who spends time in the company of the wicked eventually gets affected badly by them.

Rather, we should seek out pious friends who fear Allah taala and who have the qualities of humility, charity, compassion, modesty and knowledge. If we sit with them we will always benefit and they will be a means for us to get closer to Allah taala!
 

[B]The Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) said,[/B] [COLOR=#ff0000]“The case of the good companion and the bad companion is like that of the seller of musk and the blower of the bellows (iron-smith). As for the seller of musk, he will either give you some of the musk, or you will purchase some from him, or at least you will come away having experienced its good smell. Whereas the blower of the bellows will either burn your clothing, or at least you will come away having experienced its repugnant smell.”[/COLOR] [B][Al-Bukhari and Muslim][/B]
 

[B]Remember:[/B] [COLOR=#ff0000]“All friends will be enemies of one another on that Day (Day of Judgment) except those of the virtueous.”[/COLOR] [B](al-Qur’an 43:67)[/B]

[U][B]Use your time wisely
 
[/B][/U]
Rasulallah (Salallahu Alaihi Wasallam) urged us to use our time in a useful way when he said:

[COLOR=#ff0000]“Grab five things before five others: your youth before your old age, your health before your illness, your wealth before your poverty, your leisure before your work, and your life before your death.”[/COLOR] [B](Al-Hakim)[/B]

He also indicated that we are to be asked about these times and how we invested them in the judgment day. Rasulallah (Salallahu Alaihi Wasallam) said: [COLOR=#ff0000]“A servants two feet will not move on the Day of Judgement until he is questioned about four (things): His youth, how he spent it, his knowledge, how he acted upon it, his wealth, how he earned it and how he spent it and his body, how he used/wasted it.”[/COLOR] [B]( Al-Tirmidhi)

[U]Make the best of your youth
[/U][/B]
Worship in ones youth is the best worship that one can do in ones lifetime and this is because of the fact that this is the time that one will have the most desires and this is the time when one has passion, drive, determination and energy. So this is the time we should spend pleasing Allah NOT our enemy shaythan who ONLY wants the worst for us!

We should be doing those actions which will benefit us forever and NOT wasting our time in useless talk or hanging around with bad friends, taking intoxicants and ruining our hereafter.

[B]Uthman (Ra) said:[/B] [COLOR=#ff0000]"Allah gave you this world so that you may seek the Hereafter with it, not for you to desire it."[/COLOR]

[B]The Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) said:[/B]

[COLOR=#ff0000]"This world, in comparison with the world to come (The hereafter), is the same as if one of you were to put his finger in the ocean.?Consider how much (water) you would have (on your finger) when you pulled it out."[/COLOR] [B](Muslim)[/B]

We want to be of those who are raised on the day of judgement as one who spent their youth in the worship of Allah and not as those who wasted their youth chasing after their desires. What an utter loss that would be. We would regret it forever. So we can still change things if we take action NOW! But if we continue as we are then we only risk ruining our hereafter for this petty meaningless life.

[B]He also said:[/B] [COLOR=#ff0000]"Wise is he who controls his desires & prepares for the life which starts after death, and wretched is he who makes himself a slave to his desires and has false expectations of Allah". [/COLOR] [B](Tirmidhi)[/B]

[U][B]Then will you not end it?

[/B][/U]
Therefore there is NO doubt that Drugs and alcohol are totally forbidden in Islam. They ruin people’s lives physically, mentally, morally and spiritually. So one will be the loser in this world and the next. If you think that a person who continues to intoxicate themselves will have peace, blessings, contentment and happiness in their lives then you are very much mistaken and decieved. Wake up and realise that you are risking eternity of torture for this useless and evil habit. The buzz of being the closest to Allah and pleasing him surpasses any buzz that can be achieved in this life. So feel the pure buzz of being close to Allah and leave this evil habit lest you regret it FOREVER! Choose NOT this life but the Hereafter:
[B]
The Prophet (Sallallahu 'Alaihi Wa Sallam) said,[/B] [COLOR=#ff0000]"O Allah! There is no life worth living except the life of the Hereafter...[/COLOR] [B](Bukhari)[/B]

[SIZE=3][B]Finally Allah has questioned the user of intoxication:[/B]
[/SIZE]

[B][COLOR=red] “Then, will you end it?”[/COLOR][/B]

May Allah save us from that which will be detrimental for us and enable us to go towards that which will benefit us in this world and the next. Ameen

[B]Very good talk on intoxication by Sheikh Ahmed Ali - part 1 - Download other parts to:
[/B]

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=af1qHw4_PoM

 

Medical Marijuana linked to Cognitive Impairement:

 

http://youtu.be/HZcRdmZAn04

No it doesn't intoxicate you. Look at the proof. Stop taking advice from people that have never done it. They are second sources that are just claiming to no. Yes you do feel eager to do other thing but you can control your self. That does not mean your intoxiecated. It actually helps you. Fully natural. Plus the Quran say that 

 

 

It is He Who sends down water from the sky. From it you drink and from it come the shrubs among which you graze your herds. And by it He makes crops grow for you and olives and dates and grapes and fruit of every kind. There is certainly a Sign in that for people who reflect. (Qur'an, 16:10-11)

Idk bout you guys but cannabis is a crop ?? 

Free gotta wrote:

No it doesn't intoxicate you. Look at the proof. Stop taking advice from people that have never done it. They are second sources that are just claiming to no. Yes you do feel eager to do other thing but you can control your self. That does not mean your intoxiecated. It actually helps you. Fully natural. Plus the Quran say that 

It is He Who sends down water from the sky. From it you drink and from it come the shrubs among which you graze your herds. And by it He makes crops grow for you and olives and dates and grapes and fruit of every kind. There is certainly a Sign in that for people who reflect. (Qur'an, 16:10-11)

Idk bout you guys but cannabis is a crop ?? 

Excuse me, but please do not take Quran Ayats out of context.

 

Hummus wrote:

Free gotta wrote:

No it doesn't intoxicate you. Look at the proof. Stop taking advice from people that have never done it. They are second sources that are just claiming to no. Yes you do feel eager to do other thing but you can control your self. That does not mean your intoxiecated. It actually helps you. Fully natural. Plus the Quran say that 

It is He Who sends down water from the sky. From it you drink and from it come the shrubs among which you graze your herds. And by it He makes crops grow for you and olives and dates and grapes and fruit of every kind. There is certainly a Sign in that for people who reflect. (Qur'an, 16:10-11)

Idk bout you guys but cannabis is a crop ?? 

Excuse me, but please do not take Quran Ayats out of context.

Is it or is it not a crop ???

Cannabis is a crop. Yet in many places in the Quran, like Surah Baqarah, we are told to eat from the 'good' things which Allah has provided. We should abstain from those things which harm the body, as our body is a blessing from Allah and we are responsible for it.

 

 

Hummus wrote:

Cannabis is a crop. Yet in many places in the Quran, like Surah Baqarah, we are told to eat from the 'good' things which Allah has provided. We should abstain from those things which harm the body, as our body is a blessing from Allah and we are responsible for it.

 

you are right. So you can be responsible with weed. Don't abuse it. Use it if you really need it. You can really abuse anything. Too much of anything isnt good for you. So I believe if you using it to benefit you or help you in some way go ahead. But don't use it for fun 

 

"It is He Who sends down water from the sky, then we have brought forth with it plants of all kinds, and out of it We brought forth green crops, from which We bring forth thick clustered grain. And out of the date­palm and its sheaths come forth clusters of dates hanging low and near, and gardens of grapes, olives and pomegranates, each similar (in kind) yet different (in variety and taste). Look at their fruits when they begin to bear, and the ripeness thereof. Verily! In these things there are signs for people who believe." [Al-An’am:Verse  99]

Free gotta wrote:

No it doesn't intoxicate you. Look at the proof. Stop taking advice from people that have never done it. They are second sources that are just claiming to no. Yes you do feel eager to do other thing but you can control your self. That does not mean your intoxiecated. It actually helps you. Fully natural. Plus the Quran say that 

 

 

It is He Who sends down water from the sky. From it you drink and from it come the shrubs among which you graze your herds. And by it He makes crops grow for you and olives and dates and grapes and fruit of every kind. There is certainly a Sign in that for people who reflect. (Qur'an, 16:10-11)

Idk bout you guys but cannabis is a crop ?? 

Botanists and Muslim scholars are unanymous in that Cannabis is an intoxicant. Therefore Cannabis is an intoxicant without a shadow of a doubt. Scholars say that the punishment for consuming Cannabis is the same as consumption of alcohol as both intoxicate and both ruin lives as is clearly proven by the effect that Cannabis has on society. Scientists have also proven that Cannabis is linked to mental pyschosis. I also know of many people that have lost their sanity and ruin their lives due to Cannabis.

SO your assertion that Cannabis is not an intoxicant is completely false and incorrect and the fact that you are trying to downplay the effects of such a drug is very sad indeed especially for those of whom have had their lives ruined because of such a drug.

If we are to use your twisted logic regarding "crops" then opium is also a crop, halucegenic mushrooms is also a crop. I can continue listing harmful "crops" grown to ruin the lives of thousands. Should we also consume them?

It is bad enough doing something that is harming our life of this world and in the hereafter, but then to make excuses for it, and even use the Qur'an to try and make what is haraam (forbidden) as halal (permissable) is on of the worse things a Muslim can possibly do as you are in fact actually doing the work of Shaythan which is to try and convince others to do that which will anger Allah and to try and make that which is Haraam as halal. That is what you are doing. You are trying to use verses of the Qur'an to prove your point.

You must stop doing this at once and repent for immediately lest you are taken by death and will face your lord for trying to make something which is forbidden and clearly angers him into that which is permissable and "acceptable" in Islam.

Free gotta wrote:

Hummus wrote:

Cannabis is a crop. Yet in many places in the Quran, like Surah Baqarah, we are told to eat from the 'good' things which Allah has provided. We should abstain from those things which harm the body, as our body is a blessing from Allah and we are responsible for it.

 

you are right. So you can be responsible with weed. Don't abuse it. Use it if you really need it. You can really abuse anything. Too much of anything isnt good for you. So I believe if you using it to benefit you or help you in some way go ahead. But don't use it for fun 

 

"It is He Who sends down water from the sky, then we have brought forth with it plants of all kinds, and out of it We brought forth green crops, from which We bring forth thick clustered grain. And out of the date­palm and its sheaths come forth clusters of dates hanging low and near, and gardens of grapes, olives and pomegranates, each similar (in kind) yet different (in variety and taste). Look at their fruits when they begin to bear, and the ripeness thereof. Verily! In these things there are signs for people who believe." [Al-An’am:Verse  99]

 

A little bit of alcohol can also be good for you, does that mean it is acceptable for us to drink a little bit of alcohol? Regardless of how little intoxicant we consume it is the same as taking it in lage amounts as whether we take litle or large it is and always will remain forbidden. 

 

Firstly only god can judge me. Secondly you are bias. You have no proof that it's "forbidden". And I'm not reversing the Quran. Just saying it how it is.  And of course if you "abuse" it its going to affect you. What's wrong with using it in a beneficial way?? 

the_truth wrote:

Free gotta wrote:

Hummus wrote:

Cannabis is a crop. Yet in many places in the Quran, like Surah Baqarah, we are told to eat from the 'good' things which Allah has provided. We should abstain from those things which harm the body, as our body is a blessing from Allah and we are responsible for it.

 

you are right. So you can be responsible with weed. Don't abuse it. Use it if you really need it. You can really abuse anything. Too much of anything isnt good for you. So I believe if you using it to benefit you or help you in some way go ahead. But don't use it for fun 

 

"It is He Who sends down water from the sky, then we have brought forth with it plants of all kinds, and out of it We brought forth green crops, from which We bring forth thick clustered grain. And out of the date­palm and its sheaths come forth clusters of dates hanging low and near, and gardens of grapes, olives and pomegranates, each similar (in kind) yet different (in variety and taste). Look at their fruits when they begin to bear, and the ripeness thereof. Verily! In these things there are signs for people who believe." [Al-An’am:Verse  99]

 

A little bit of alcohol can also be good for you, does that mean it is acceptable for us to drink a little bit of alcohol? Regardless of how little intoxicant we consume it is the same as taking it in lage amounts as whether we take litle or large it is and always will remain forbidden. 

 

The qurans says clearly its haram. Where does it say weed is haram

Free gotta wrote:

Firstly only god can judge me. Secondly you are bias. You have no proof that it's "forbidden". And I'm not reversing the Quran. Just saying it how it is.  And of course if you "abuse" it its going to affect you. What's wrong with using it in a beneficial way?? 

 

Thats a typical line whenever someone gets defensive. You are the one who came here trying to make excuses for the use of Cannabis.

The proof that Cannabis is forbidden lies in its intoxicating effects and the fact that it is linked to mental psychosis and ruins the lives of so many people on a daily basis just like any other intoxicating drug. Will you also make excues for other drugs taken in moderate amounts? what about opium? It is also a crop? What about Alcohol? Medically it is also beneficial if taken in little amounts. Why should that not be taken then in moderation?

 

So please stop using your twisted false logic in trying to assert that Cannabis is acceptable and even permissable. It is clear from your statements that you are very deeply into Cannabis. I used to have a friend who was a very heavy user of Cannabis who used to say the same things as you although he never went as low as to use verses of the Qur'an out of context. But he still try and made excuses for his terrible habit of smoking Cannabis. Now he thinks very differently and has been trying for a long time to give up as it has ruined his marriage and he has not been able to get a properl job due to his Cannabis use.

 

In the same way you are currently making excuses for it as you are naive but what you must realise that what you are doing is totally forbidden and you are gambling with your hereafter. If you were to die whilst intoxicated then surely you have ruined your hereafter forever. So you have an opportunity now to stop. It matters not how little you take. It is like you are taking a lot, as it is the same thing as you are still intoxicating yourself and imaan (faith) cannot stay in the same body as intoxication. Therefore whenever you intoxicate yourself then Imaan (faith) leaves the body at that time.  

 

So can you imagine that imaan left your body and then the angel of death came to take your soul. How horrible it would be to die without imaan. So the choice is yours. Either keep taking it and gambling with your hereafter or stop it at once and do everything that will please Allah and strive to get closer to him. What better month than the blessed month of Ramadan to try and get closer to Allah and ask for forgiveness. Allah looks for any excuses to try and forgive his slaves. So ask of him and make commitments to him that you sill stop. Take a step towards him and he will take bigger steps towards you, but whatever you do, do not do the work of shaythan which is to try and convince others to do that which angers Allah, forhat is the worse thing a Muslim can possibly do and such a person who dies without repentance is surely doomed for eternity.

Free gotta wrote:

Firstly only god can judge me. Secondly you are bias. You have no proof that it's "forbidden". And I'm not reversing the Quran. Just saying it how it is.  And of course if you "abuse" it its going to affect you. What's wrong with using it in a beneficial way?? 


No one judged you : ) but if you feel the need to get defensive perhaps you need to think about your point of view and if you're only being defensive cuz you're in the wrong. Also remember trying to be logical whilst disobeying Allah is the way of shaytan.

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

Free gotta wrote:

the_truth wrote:

Free gotta wrote:

Hummus wrote:

Cannabis is a crop. Yet in many places in the Quran, like Surah Baqarah, we are told to eat from the 'good' things which Allah has provided. We should abstain from those things which harm the body, as our body is a blessing from Allah and we are responsible for it.

 

you are right. So you can be responsible with weed. Don't abuse it. Use it if you really need it. You can really abuse anything. Too much of anything isnt good for you. So I believe if you using it to benefit you or help you in some way go ahead. But don't use it for fun 

 

"It is He Who sends down water from the sky, then we have brought forth with it plants of all kinds, and out of it We brought forth green crops, from which We bring forth thick clustered grain. And out of the date­palm and its sheaths come forth clusters of dates hanging low and near, and gardens of grapes, olives and pomegranates, each similar (in kind) yet different (in variety and taste). Look at their fruits when they begin to bear, and the ripeness thereof. Verily! In these things there are signs for people who believe." [Al-An’am:Verse  99]

 

A little bit of alcohol can also be good for you, does that mean it is acceptable for us to drink a little bit of alcohol? Regardless of how little intoxicant we consume it is the same as taking it in lage amounts as whether we take litle or large it is and always will remain forbidden. 

 

The qurans says clearly its haram. Where does it say weed is haram

 

Where does the Qur'an say Crack Cocaine is haraam? Where does that Qur'an say Heroine is Haraam?

Do you see your logic?

The Qur'an does not need to list all the drugs in this world specifically as there are so many and on top of that new drugs are coming out on a daily basis. Allah simply tells us to keep away from all intoxicants and that is sufficient for us to know that ALL intoxicants are haraam.

Actually I'm a scientist. I study human behavior. And no I don't smoke. You are completely mistaken. I said its not wrong to use it in a beneficial way. Please read that. Mental psychosis is not proven too. It goes half and half. They question that too. Also a lot of the people that do weed take a lot of other drugs. Or at least tried other drugs. That's why these things show up.  Opuim clearly intoxicates you. But can also used for good. Alcohol is clearly forbidden! Quran says that. Also the Quran does says something about for every disease the a natural cure. For every sickness the cure. Weed is proven to help you  in those cases. 

 

And brother/sister your really going over board with assumptions. It's really not right say these things about me. You don't no who I am personally but you have the mouth to say these things. Inshallah Allah will help us. Wether I'm right or your right

the_truth wrote:

Free gotta wrote:

the_truth wrote:

Free gotta wrote:

Hummus wrote:

Cannabis is a crop. Yet in many places in the Quran, like Surah Baqarah, we are told to eat from the 'good' things which Allah has provided. We should abstain from those things which harm the body, as our body is a blessing from Allah and we are responsible for it.

 

you are right. So you can be responsible with weed. Don't abuse it. Use it if you really need it. You can really abuse anything. Too much of anything isnt good for you. So I believe if you using it to benefit you or help you in some way go ahead. But don't use it for fun 

 

"It is He Who sends down water from the sky, then we have brought forth with it plants of all kinds, and out of it We brought forth green crops, from which We bring forth thick clustered grain. And out of the date­palm and its sheaths come forth clusters of dates hanging low and near, and gardens of grapes, olives and pomegranates, each similar (in kind) yet different (in variety and taste). Look at their fruits when they begin to bear, and the ripeness thereof. Verily! In these things there are signs for people who believe." [Al-An’am:Verse  99]

 

A little bit of alcohol can also be good for you, does that mean it is acceptable for us to drink a little bit of alcohol? Regardless of how little intoxicant we consume it is the same as taking it in lage amounts as whether we take litle or large it is and always will remain forbidden. 

 

The qurans says clearly its haram. Where does it say weed is haram

 

Where does the Qur'an say Crack Cocaine is haraam? Where does that Qur'an say Heroine is Haraam?

Do you see your logic?

The Qur'an does not need to list all the drugs in this world specifically as there are so many and on top of that new drugs are coming out on a daily basis. Allah simply tells us to keep away from all intoxicants and that is sufficient for us to know that ALL intoxicants are haraam.

Are all those drugs natural. Are they given to us. I mean if you saying it like that going for surgery and braking you arm. They give you hydrocodone. It's that haram?

Free gotta wrote:

Actually I'm a scientist. I study human behavior. And no I don't smoke. You are completely mistaken. I said its not wrong to use it in a beneficial way. Please read that. Mental psychosis is not proven too. It goes half and half. They question that too. Also a lot of the people that do weed take a lot of other drugs. Or at least tried other drugs. That's why these things show up.  Opuim clearly intoxicates you. But can also used for good. Alcohol is clearly forbidden! Quran says that. Also the Quran does says something about for every disease the a natural cure. For every sickness the cure. Weed is proven to help you  in those cases. 

 

And brother/sister your really going over board with assumptions. It's really not right say these things about me. You don't no who I am personally but you have the mouth to say these things. Inshallah Allah will help us. Wether I'm right or your right


If it was given to you by the doctor then fine, but if it's illegal then no it can't be used as a cure. doctors know better than us and would use it if it was that help u, considering they don't, it's really not a good excuse to say "it's a cure"

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

TPOS wrote:
Free gotta wrote:

Actually I'm a scientist. I study human behavior. And no I don't smoke. You are completely mistaken. I said its not wrong to use it in a beneficial way. Please read that. Mental psychosis is not proven too. It goes half and half. They question that too. Also a lot of the people that do weed take a lot of other drugs. Or at least tried other drugs. That's why these things show up.  Opuim clearly intoxicates you. But can also used for good. Alcohol is clearly forbidden! Quran says that. Also the Quran does says something about for every disease the a natural cure. For every sickness the cure. Weed is proven to help you  in those cases. 

 

And brother/sister your really going over board with assumptions. It's really not right say these things about me. You don't no who I am personally but you have the mouth to say these things. Inshallah Allah will help us. Wether I'm right or your right

If it was given to you by the doctor then fine, but if it's illegal then no it can't be used as a cure. doctors know better than us and would use it if it was that help u, considering they don't, it's really not a good excuse to say "it's a cure"

 

exactly my point. But I think you could use it As a pain killer with a doctor if you really need it

Free gotta wrote:

TPOS wrote:
Free gotta wrote:

Actually I'm a scientist. I study human behavior. And no I don't smoke. You are completely mistaken. I said its not wrong to use it in a beneficial way. Please read that. Mental psychosis is not proven too. It goes half and half. They question that too. Also a lot of the people that do weed take a lot of other drugs. Or at least tried other drugs. That's why these things show up.  Opuim clearly intoxicates you. But can also used for good. Alcohol is clearly forbidden! Quran says that. Also the Quran does says something about for every disease the a natural cure. For every sickness the cure. Weed is proven to help you  in those cases. 

 

And brother/sister your really going over board with assumptions. It's really not right say these things about me. You don't no who I am personally but you have the mouth to say these things. Inshallah Allah will help us. Wether I'm right or your right

If it was given to you by the doctor then fine, but if it's illegal then no it can't be used as a cure. doctors know better than us and would use it if it was that help u, considering they don't, it's really not a good excuse to say "it's a cure"

 

exactly my point. But I think you could use it As a pain killer with out doctor if you really need it

Free gotta wrote:

Actually I'm a scientist. I study human behavior. And no I don't smoke. You are completely mistaken. I said its not wrong to use it in a beneficial way. Please read that. Mental psychosis is not proven too. It goes half and half. They question that too. Also a lot of the people that do weed take a lot of other drugs. Or at least tried other drugs. That's why these things show up.  Opuim clearly intoxicates you. But can also used for good. Alcohol is clearly forbidden! Quran says that. Also the Quran does says something about for every disease the a natural cure. For every sickness the cure. Weed is proven to help you  in those cases. 

 

And brother/sister your really going over board with assumptions. It's really not right say these things about me. You don't no who I am personally but you have the mouth to say these things. Inshallah Allah will help us. Wether I'm right or your right

Well i grew up in a society where Cannabis is being used on a daily basis as a normal thing just like we have tea and biscuits. So i grew up around this stuff and know too well it harmful effects. On top of that it certainly does lead to the use of other drugs and vices as one haraam leads to another and i have seen so many people go from smoking cigarettes, to Cannabis and eventually cocaine.

Alcohol can also be used in a beneficial way but its harms outweigh its benefits and that is why it is forbidden even in small amounts, therefore again your logic is false.

I find it strange that a so called "human behavoural scientist" is naive to the effects that Cannabis has on the mental state of a person particularly of younger teenagers who use it before their brain has fully developed.

On top of that i have seen first hand what Cannabis does to the mental state and behaviour of people close to me who went from not using it at all, to using it a little and then eventually using it a lot .I also know people who have only used it once and that was enough for them to now take anti depressents everyday due to the adverse effect that one joint had on their mental state.

The many studies on human behaviour that have been done on the effects of Cannabis use clearly found Cannabis linked to cognitive impairment.

The evidence that Cannabis is linked to mental psychosis is overwhelming, even when it comes to "medical use". Therefore it is clear that you are very naive and uninformed of its effects to cognitive impairment.

Medical Marijuana linked to Cognitive Impairement:

 

http://youtu.be/HZcRdmZAn04

Free gotta wrote:

the_truth wrote:

Free gotta wrote:

the_truth wrote:

Free gotta wrote:

Hummus wrote:

Cannabis is a crop. Yet in many places in the Quran, like Surah Baqarah, we are told to eat from the 'good' things which Allah has provided. We should abstain from those things which harm the body, as our body is a blessing from Allah and we are responsible for it.

 

you are right. So you can be responsible with weed. Don't abuse it. Use it if you really need it. You can really abuse anything. Too much of anything isnt good for you. So I believe if you using it to benefit you or help you in some way go ahead. But don't use it for fun 

 

"It is He Who sends down water from the sky, then we have brought forth with it plants of all kinds, and out of it We brought forth green crops, from which We bring forth thick clustered grain. And out of the date­palm and its sheaths come forth clusters of dates hanging low and near, and gardens of grapes, olives and pomegranates, each similar (in kind) yet different (in variety and taste). Look at their fruits when they begin to bear, and the ripeness thereof. Verily! In these things there are signs for people who believe." [Al-An’am:Verse  99]

 

A little bit of alcohol can also be good for you, does that mean it is acceptable for us to drink a little bit of alcohol? Regardless of how little intoxicant we consume it is the same as taking it in lage amounts as whether we take litle or large it is and always will remain forbidden. 

 

The qurans says clearly its haram. Where does it say weed is haram

 

Where does the Qur'an say Crack Cocaine is haraam? Where does that Qur'an say Heroine is Haraam?

Do you see your logic?

The Qur'an does not need to list all the drugs in this world specifically as there are so many and on top of that new drugs are coming out on a daily basis. Allah simply tells us to keep away from all intoxicants and that is sufficient for us to know that ALL intoxicants are haraam.

Are all those drugs natural. Are they given to us. I mean if you saying it like that going for surgery and braking you arm. They give you hydrocodone. It's that haram?

 

Please see the video i posted in my last post regarding the use of "medical mariujana" from a scientist who actually knows that they are talking about.

TPOS wrote:
Free gotta wrote:

Actually I'm a scientist. I study human behavior. And no I don't smoke. You are completely mistaken. I said its not wrong to use it in a beneficial way. Please read that. Mental psychosis is not proven too. It goes half and half. They question that too. Also a lot of the people that do weed take a lot of other drugs. Or at least tried other drugs. That's why these things show up.  Opuim clearly intoxicates you. But can also used for good. Alcohol is clearly forbidden! Quran says that. Also the Quran does says something about for every disease the a natural cure. For every sickness the cure. Weed is proven to help you  in those cases. 

 

And brother/sister your really going over board with assumptions. It's really not right say these things about me. You don't no who I am personally but you have the mouth to say these things. Inshallah Allah will help us. Wether I'm right or your right

If it was given to you by the doctor then fine, but if it's illegal then no it can't be used as a cure. doctors know better than us and would use it if it was that help u, considering they don't, it's really not a good excuse to say "it's a cure"

Actually it is not fine because we as Muslims cannot use that which is Haraam as a cure as the Prophet (Salallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) told us not to look for any cure in that which is haraam. Alcohol can also be used for many medical treatments internally but we still cannot consume it. Regarding the use of Cannabis for medical use then it is linked to cognitive impairment:

Medical Marijuana linked to Cognitive Impairement:

 

http://youtu.be/HZcRdmZAn04

If there was no alternative then you would have to use it. Normal medicine has side effects too and can be bad for u and some may have gelatine but if it's *the only* thing, then it's gotta be used. For example people can get high on morphine(that's the name right?) but in small doses it is needed for when someone is in serious pain.

I'm not saying cannabis can be used as such because i know it's really not a cure - that's my point.

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

the_truth wrote:

Free gotta wrote:

Actually I'm a scientist. I study human behavior. And no I don't smoke. You are completely mistaken. I said its not wrong to use it in a beneficial way. Please read that. Mental psychosis is not proven too. It goes half and half. They question that too. Also a lot of the people that do weed take a lot of other drugs. Or at least tried other drugs. That's why these things show up.  Opuim clearly intoxicates you. But can also used for good. Alcohol is clearly forbidden! Quran says that. Also the Quran does says something about for every disease the a natural cure. For every sickness the cure. Weed is proven to help you  in those cases. 

 

And brother/sister your really going over board with assumptions. It's really not right say these things about me. You don't no who I am personally but you have the mouth to say these things. Inshallah Allah will help us. Wether I'm right or your right

Well i grew up in a society where Cannabis is being used on a daily basis as a normal thing just like we have tea and biscuits. So i grew up around this stuff and know too well it harmful effects. On top of that it certainly does lead to the use of other drugs and vices as one haraam leads to another and i have seen so many people go from smoking cigarettes, to Cannabis and eventually cocaine.

Alcohol can also be used in a beneficial way but its harms outweigh its benefits and that is why it is forbidden even in small amounts, therefore again your logic is false.

I find it strange that a so called "human behavoural scientist" is naive to the effects that Cannabis has on the mental state of a person particularly of younger teenagers who use it before their brain has fully developed.

On top of that i have seen first hand what Cannabis does to the mental state and behaviour of people close to me who went from not using it at all, to using it a little and then eventually using it a lot.I also know people who have only used it once and that was enough for them to now take anti depressents everyday due to the adverse effect that one joint had on their mental state.

The evidence that Cannabis is linked to mental psychosis is overwhelming, even when it comes to "medical use". Therefore it is clear that you are very naive and uninformed of its effects to cognitive impairment.

Medical Marijuana linked to Cognitive Impairement:

 

http://youtu.be/HZcRdmZAn04

Well growing up in a town like that makes you totally bias. And for the hundredth time. Alcohol is forbidden. No one can deny that.

 

Well your right. If a teenage is smoking everyday it's definitely going to affect them. even if an adult does it it's going to affect them. that's the smoke that does that. Not the marijuana.

That's bs. All that you are saying is bias. The people close to you are using other stuff with the marijuana. That's a big no no. And all thesepeople are using it for pleasure. Not for beneficial purposes. 

YouTube videos don't really prove anything. These a thousand videos that say it messes you up and a thousand videos that's say it's good for you. The point I'm trying to say is I don't see anything wrong using it for a cure. Like a said before. 

Pages