West oppresses women

WOMEN’S RIGHTS ABUSED IN EUROPE 

Europe claims that it protects women’s right. 
It also claims it gives freedoms. 
It also makes a lot of the claims. 

Lets check European claims. 

Have a good look at this photo of the brutal French police forcing a female to take off her cloths on a beach in southern city of Nice. 

This was not in 1716. 
No. It was in 2016. 

Women are still not allowed to wear what they want in modern Europe!!

Some gullible people were still living under the delusion of West’s claims “freedom and human rights for women”. 

Well, 

Now we all know, don’t we?

Look at this picture of France moral police: 

France oppresses women
france oppresses women

Photo: August 2016.

This is Europe in 21st century. 

This photo is enough proof that women are being oppressed in western Europe.

The veil is coming off from the lying faces of the so called “freedom promoters”. 

Women are being forced to take off clothes in the civilized West.  

Say it as it is. 

Malik, 2016. 

I thought no I should ignore the article as just another whinge as how hard done by the Muslims are in Europe. Then I thought for balance lets look at some of the facts.

Have a good look at this photo of the brutal French police forcing a female to take off her cloths on a beach in southern city of Nice.

This was not in 1716.

No. It was in 2016.

No this was in August 2016. shortly after a young Muslim Fanatic [I shall call him “a one per centre” to emphasise it is the one per centres who cause most of the trouble in the world] who for some reason? Had a grievance against France and took this grievance out on many innocents who were just enjoying Bastille Day in Nice. Yes the same place the Brutal French police incident took place.

At least 84 people have been killed, including more than 10 children, after a lorry slammed through a crowd celebrating Bastille Day in the southern French city of Nice.

Not ignoring the fact that the police in France still had a state of emergency, in place since November's Paris attacks carried out by militants from the so-called Islamic State group, in which 130 people died, has been extended by three months. [one percentres]

Now that goes a long way to explain the why’s and wherefores, admittedly it does not excuse it, but it does explain it.

Now lets look at the other side.

I DO LIKE TO BURKA BY THE SEASIDE British Muslims enjoy day at the beach in Islamic dress… while French women face arrest for doing the same

Scenes in Brighton a far cry from the hostility on the French Riviera in recent weeks

I do not normally read the Sun, it’s usually full of jingoist drivel, but the article counters the argument put forward by malik on 23 September, 2016 of how intolerant the Europeans are to other people who live in Europe.

The woman in the photos, Identified only as Siam, the mother is a former air-hostess from Toulouse whose family members have been French citizens for at least three generations. Said;

That she was not fully aware of, however, was that Cannes was one of a small number of towns that have banned the Burkini for its alleged links to terrorism

When asked why she was dressed "inappropriately", Sian replied: "I didn’t know exactly what was going on, I hadn’t really followed the controversy."

She must have been one of the few French people who didn’t, but I shall leave it there?

Topic locked